• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP, ISFJ or ISTJ? Help me, please

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I already answered many questionnaires, but they're useless and vague. I'n not a noob and I know the functions. So there's no need to consider all the 16 types for me. I'm not an extravert, so we got to choose from 8 types. I'm also on the Ne/Si-Si/Ne spectrum, so we can remove other 4 types from the decision. I'm also not a dominant introverted thinker. Values and emotions are important. So we have to choose from these types: INFP, ISFJ, ISTJ.

I'll try to give some descriptions about my behaviour (oh nooooo, behaviour is not related to the cognitive functions!!!1!1!1!1!1!1) AND I'll try to the reasons that let me act in a certain way.

I'm a very cautious person. I don't like jumping into a situation before practicing. After getting my driving license my classmates were like "WOAH HOW FAST DID YOU GO AT THE MAXIMUM? I REACH 150KM/H!!!!!". I was like "I don't go fast, I just go where I have to go without hurrying". I was a little bit embarassed, because I never even considered the possibility to go faster than 100km/h. After a few months I started going faster sometimes, and reached 150km/h too, and once I reached that speed a few times, I started feeling comfortable at higher speeds, and began riding faster.

It's like my mind has to build stable blocks to feel comfortable.

When I'm stressed I often drive the car. But I nearly never go to unknown places. I always reach the same spots. It's really repetitive. But sometimes I just start driving randomly.

When I start eating a food I like, I'll eat it everyday. I ate only tuna for a week. Only melon the other week. I'm ripetitive.

When stressed I think at all the possible negative consequences.

I'm very anxious, but I ain't organized. I procrastinate a lot, and I'm very lazy. Despite of this, I give the impression of a rigid impassible person.

When someone tells a shitty joke, I try to fake a laugh, but it's just because it would become awkward otherwise. I don't want to hurt others and I don't want others to hurt me.

I'm pretty asocial and mysanthropic. I have a great consideration of few people, but I don't give a **** about the others.

Sometimes I become very rigid and dispotic, but generally I only mind my own business.

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
To me, the most sure way to find your type is through finding you type compatibility. What I would recommend is, if you care enough to, is to read through a few of my posts/threads and see what your impression is- If you think I seem familiar/similar in a lot of ways then maybe you're an NF; Different but with some common interests? Maybe your an NT. Can't stand me/hate my guts? Probably an STP. etc. etc. etc.

These tell a lot about what type you are so I would recommend that approach and see where it gets you. :nod:

^This was a post I made a while ago but it applies here so please don't penalize me for it!!!~

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Thanks!

I'm still unsure. More feedback is appreciated.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Eh, definitely sounds more textbook ISxJ than anything else, but I couldn't tell you for sure unless I knew you a lot better. Si/Ne over Ne/Si at the very least.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ seems a good fit. Have you ever considered INTJ though?

drISTJ

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I already answered many questionnaires, but they're useless and vague. I'n not a noob and I know the functions. So there's no need to consider all the 16 types for me. I'm not an extravert, so we got to choose from 8 types. I'm also on the Ne/Si-Si/Ne spectrum, so we can remove other 4 types from the decision. I'm also not a dominant introverted thinker. Values and emotions are important. So we have to choose from these types: INFP, ISFJ, ISTJ.

I'll try to give some descriptions about my behaviour (oh nooooo, behaviour is not related to the cognitive functions!!!1!1!1!1!1!1) AND I'll try to the reasons that let me act in a certain way.

I'm a very cautious person. I don't like jumping into a situation before practicing. After getting my driving license my classmates were like "WOAH HOW FAST DID YOU GO AT THE MAXIMUM? I REACH 150KM/H!!!!!". I was like "I don't go fast, I just go where I have to go without hurrying". I was a little bit embarassed, because I never even considered the possibility to go faster than 100km/h. After a few months I started going faster sometimes, and reached 150km/h too, and once I reached that speed a few times, I started feeling comfortable at higher speeds, and began riding faster.

It's like my mind has to build stable blocks to feel comfortable.

When I'm stressed I often drive the car. But I nearly never go to unknown places. I always reach the same spots. It's really repetitive. But sometimes I just start driving randomly.

When I start eating a food I like, I'll eat it everyday. I ate only tuna for a week. Only melon the other week. I'm ripetitive.

When stressed I think at all the possible negative consequences.

I'm very anxious, but I ain't organized. I procrastinate a lot, and I'm very lazy. Despite of this, I give the impression of a rigid impassible person.

When someone tells a shitty joke, I try to fake a laugh, but it's just because it would become awkward otherwise. I don't want to hurt others and I don't want others to hurt me.

I'm pretty asocial and mysanthropic. I have a great consideration of few people, but I don't give a **** about the others.

Sometimes I become very rigid and dispotic, but generally I only mind my own business.

Sounds like an ISTJ to me. Procrastination is not usually an ISTJ trait, though. ISTJs usually finishes off projects before the deadline.