• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I would like to get typed by you :)

Aozora

Hey maybe you can help me to define my type. I would like to hear results and if its possible maybe you can explain to me why I am this or that :)
If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.
Thanks in advance :)

What makes you angry?
I hate it to be falsely judged by someone who doesn't know me.
When someone lies in my face.
The rating system.
My own laziness.
To be unstable.

What do you like/dislike most about people?
Like:
The deep spiritual bond people can share.
The inventions of human kind.

Dislike:
The falsehood of many people.
Some "standards" in the world.

I think the question is difficult to answer for me because I donÄt like or dislike people in general. It depends on the individual why I like him or not and there are many factors for that.

Do you like animals? why?
I did'nt grew up with pets so I don't have a naturally bond but I would like to have one. i'm just not sure if I am ready to be responsible for another being.

What do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
I like some of the accomplishment of other people, like getting the partner for life and to raise a family. That are some of my goals but until now I couldn't accomplish them.

What do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I think I have an earnest caring personality for some special people. On the other side I like to analyze and research things I have an interest on.

Do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Do I like to be called handsome? Sure of course who not. But i dont care too much about my style.

Do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I don't like to be a sheep and do thing because others do it. But if the majority does it and I think it's right I would go with majority. It's important what I thing. But I don't like the spotlight so I don't feel comfortable standing out.

What activities do you enjoy?
I like to read, listen to audiobooks. watch series, play computer games. They have all in common that I am somewhere else and be special or identify with a main character.
But I also enjoy encompany even if itgets sometimes exhausting. I prefer deep 1on1 relationship more.

What makes you feel secure?
To be loved.

Do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I love it to be in a relationship. That's everything I want.
Outside of a relationship my self-confidence to a point I don't like.

What do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
To be in a healthy relationship and explore new things e.g. travel to many different countries.

What do you spend the most time thinking about?

How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I got calmer as I grow up and I think I was more competitive as a child or maybe I am still competitive in a competition but I rarely get in competitions because of my competitively (does that make sense somehow?).

What's your type?
I don't know.

What colour do you like?
Skyblue

What is your favourite personality?
I don't know.

Where can you find clams?
At the beach

Are you fascinated by wooden planks?
No

Do people make you fascinated by boats?
No

Does the number 9 resemble the number 6?
Of course

How are elastic bands made?
Without research I don't know.

Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind?
Absolutely

Do you take your finger and make sure it doey not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture?
Not my finger but I picture a man who is jumping voer the obstacle sometimes :D

If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly?
Not in my world. It depends how you define "fly". For me it's without tools.

Did you ever remember the 5th of November?
Remember, remember... :)

If you could have one mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?
Hmm nothing thats stands out in my everyday life but it has to be able to talk and be a good friend to me like a fairy or pixie or some sort of.

What do you want to be when you grow up? (yes, written by a 26 year old )
Just be happy with a fitting partner and maybe a family :)

If you were a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?
I like to be a cocoa bean. i like cocoa and chocolate

What is your favorite beverage?
In my country it's called Spezi. Its a cola and lemonade mix.

You're having a cookout... what do you make?
Cookout is a barbecue right? I would like to get turkey steaks

What's the most recent cool thing you've learned?
It has to do something with my work too difficult to explain it but it is a knowledge insight I didn't had before.

What portrayal of the future do you like the best?
I have so many counterquestion to narrow this question. Of which future? Mine? Mankind? Realistically or optimistically or utopistically?
Right know I cant answer this question.

You're on death row... what's your last meal?
It's an austrian dish I dont know how to spell it in English.

How do you respond to clingy people?
Depends on If I like to be clinged from that person. If I assume I don't want it I would say it to the person in a non-hurting but I would tell the truth.

If you could change the ocean to any color, what would that color be?
To the same as it is now.

Would you consider living in the nude for a period of time (a month)?
No

When you are romantically interested in an individual, how do you generally act (shy, outgoing, annoying, etc.)?
It really depends I cant say for sure how I act. The only thing I know is that I canÄt thing of anyone and anything else and maybe overinterpret some things.

Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If so, how was the experience?
No

If you could frame the jockstrap of any sports figure and hang it in your den, whose would you choose?
I wouldn't choose anyone.

If you had to disguise yourself physically, how would you do it?
I would shave my beard and get really short hair.

Name a city that best represents your personality.
I don't know.

What is your favorite food? What's so great about it?
I can't spell it in English but it's from my childhood any my grandma cooks it. I don't get it often but everytime I just love it.

Define justice!
Wow that is hard.
Ok i try. Justice is if all people have the possibility to not live in poverty if they want to work for example. Justice is when someone commits a crime that he will be held responsible in a way where he wouldn't do it again.
Justice is that you get the reward you earn through your work or other accomplishments.
But true justice can never be accomplished because of humandkind itself. We only can strive for the best possible outcome.

Do you orientate by general directions or by landmarks?
Landmarks

What did you like about your favorite story book from childhood?
I like the fantasy world where everything is possible.

What would you like to learn if time and money were no issue? Why?
Paragliding because I like the feeling to be free and that everything is far far away.

Can you roll your tongue?
No

Describe the inside of your fridge!
empty...

Convince the forum that pajama day should be a bank holiday.
I don't want to do it.

What is your MBTI type, Enneagram, Socionics, Temperament, etc.? How did you arrive at them--tests, introspection, "trying it on".. ? How confident are you that they fit--how well do they describe you, and what about them doesn't fit? What other types have you "tried on" or thought you were?
I don't want to say anything about results I made in other tests because I dont want to influence you in judging me. I don't want to get confirmation I want clarification.

Why are you here? Why do you study typology? (Maybe some inspiration from here...)
I like to pigeonhole myself because from there on I can work better to my goals. I am in my "finding" phase.

What do you value? What do you value in your environment, in the world, in other people, in dialog?
Honesty, Loyality, kindness and more traits like that. I value beautiful things in this world like the nature. I value deep meaningful philosophical discussions with other people.

How do you present yourself to the world, at work, in conversation (perhaps in your choice of clothing or word choice)?
I am just me.

What is your favorite color? Favorite suit of cards? What symbols and ideas are you drawn toward? Why do you think you're drawn to these?
Skyblue is the color and the rest I don't know if I have anything special or maybe owl because I like how they look and the traits they get ascribed like wisdom.

Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?
It depends on the numbers. In a 1vs1vs1 I would say Werewolf>Vampire>Zombie.

What is your idea of the perfect day?
Exploring the world with your partner.

What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?
Don't know english isn't my native language.

If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?
I don't care where I exactly live. my home is where my heart is.

What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?
I would try to get more of the justice i describes before.

Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself.
Sry i have to skip the answer because I can't just say smart without saying how I define smart.

If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do?
Nasty things for sure. I would try to know if some of my prejudice is correct in the everydaylife.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Taxidrivers who think they are the kings of the roads and rules don't apply to them.

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
A kitty :)

Are you a night owl or an early bird?
A night owl for sure

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My guess would be xNFx

Aozora

Could you explain why?
I think I am for sure an Introvert because i value my alone time and get energy from it. Sure i like to hang out with people aswell but i find it draining. I think that speaks for being an introvert right?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you like artistic expression?
How do you feel about deep conversation?
Do you wonder about the intricacies of the universe?

Just to help me get a sense. I am thinking IxFx. Leaning on N over S and P over J.

Aozora

Sure i like to look at beautiful, meaningful pictures (depends on the motive). Sometime pictures can say more then words. For myself I don't own any artistic skill so I can't express myself with it.

I really love deep conversation with the right person (otherwise it wouldn't go deep i think :)).
It's one of the things I relly enjoy.

The last question is a bit tricky for me. Sure I thought about it but I think everyone did it once in his lifetime.
I would'nt say that this is an everydaytopic in my head.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sure i like to look at beautiful, meaningful pictures (depends on the motive). Sometime pictures can say more then words. For myself I don't own any artistic skill so I can't express myself with it.

I really love deep conversation with the right person (otherwise it wouldn't go deep i think :)).
It's one of the things I relly enjoy.

The last question is a bit tricky for me. Sure I thought about it but I think everyone did it once in his lifetime.
I would'nt say that this is an everydaytopic in my head.

With this information, my guess would be INFP.
It's only a guess, of course, typing is something only you can do and sometimes it requires months, even years of study to type yourself correctly. Even then, you may find yourself conflicted about the types. My advice is for you to read the descriptions, decide which ones fits you better and read about the cognitive functions, try to find what is your dominant function etc.

Aozora

I did the cognitive function test on celebritytypes and got this result:

Your most pronounced cognitive function is:
Extroverted Intuition
So ENTP or ENFP it says

Ne 65 %
Ni 60 %
Se 32 %
Si 40 %
Te 40 %
Ti 50 %
Fe 52 %
Fi 54 %

Can anyone help this guy? I'd help you in a second if I felt my typing capabilities were educated and well informed. However, you'd have better luck with a magic 8 ball.
IMG_2383.jpg

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
To me, the most sure way to find your type is through finding you type compatibility. What I would recommend is, if you care enough to, is to read through a few of my posts/threads and see what your impression is- If you think I seem familiar/similar in a lot of ways then maybe you're an NF; Different but with some common interests? Maybe your an NT. Can't stand me/hate my guts? Probably an STP. etc. etc. etc.

These tell a lot about what type you are so I would recommend that approach and see where it gets you. :) :nod:

Aozora

I've red throug all cognitive functions I think Fi > Fe, Ne > Ni, Ti > Te, Se > Si just have to find the correct order

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to say XNFP, with slightly leaning towards INFP.

this is a preliminary and light analysis, subject to change, I reserve the right to refuse service at any time