• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I ENTP to you? Ask me questions that prove I'm not

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this a fucking riddle?! I just woke up crying realizing i didn't made up friends in my new.place and i focused too much on my istj crush who doesn't like me in return and on the pervert guy who made me scared. XD i really cried my heart was broken into pieces

its okay this ISTJ loves you

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't know how to phrase my thoughts on your type without sounding possibly harsh. So sorry in advanced.

How old are you?

While some sources argue that a person's function stack is fluid and subject to shifts and changes, I do not subscribe to that. I think your dominant function is established by the time your first wave of puberty hits (8-12ish) and your auxiliary function is solidified by start of true adolescence (18-25). Some people are late or early bloomers, of course, but your age is very important to know. Your presence of the forum is extremely juvenile. (Juvenile in the 'childlike/immature' sense of the word, not the criminal connotation.) You make multiple posts to express a thought, you prod and joke around, and seemingly lack a serious side. These aren't bad traits at all, I'm not ragging on you for it, but because of how juvenile you are on the forum, you have the artificial appearance of an ENTP.

This is going to sound like some hard ass hypocrisy, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were an xSFJ. (Merced not protecting an Ne dom from sensor accusations? What a shocker.) I don't want to go too into detail on my reasons why I think you're an SFJ (ISFJ if we are being specific), only because there's a deeper rooted discomfort I have towards your typing and this type me thread: I don't think you know enough about MBTI to ask for advice yet. Again, that's not a bad thing, but I don't see any evidence showing that your understanding of MBTI isn't easily malleable. If a color blind person asked other people what color their shirt is, the other people answering is as far as they go in finding out. That's whatever and not very harmful until someone is trying to describe a different color and says "It's like your shirt but darker," which triggers a domino effect of inaccuracies and confusion.

Around the time when I and [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] joined the site (which was basically the same time as you), we entered the tailend of what I liked to deem 'The Fe Witch Hunt', a period of time on the forum where specifically people who identified as ENxP were being typed as ExFJ with very poor, behavior based reasoning. The theory was that people were essentially all going through FeNe loops, with their Ne being so strong and forced that it appeared to be dominant to the person self typing. This was slowly debunked across the forum, but I would argue that it left the community with a higher understanding to not type based on arbitrary things like forum presence. (I have a lot more to say on the subject but that's not the point here.)

I think you should study your functions, not your dichotomies or your types or your interpersonal styles, study your functions before anything else. That way, nothing is getting lost in translation and statements like "I'm more of an intuitive, duh" aren't redflags. Then, type yourself in the loosest way possible. Be as unspecific as possible. I recommend by acknowledging what axes you lie on. It doesn't even have to be both. Then go from there. After you type yourself using an understanding of functions and not the descriptions of types, study and research some more. Understand why and where each function is on your stack, all while remembering it's about how and why, not what. Your behavior is irrelevant for the first stages of typing. Your thought process is what MBTI is looking at, regardless of what 16personalities said in an aesthetically pleasing chart.

Don't ask people people to justify concepts you yourself can't fully comprehend. I could easily right now right a five page paper on why you're an ISFJ and it read as though I was with Carl Jung when he came up with the damn thing. My opinion about your mindspace means nothing if you can't navigate it yourself.

...I'm just really passionate about this, sorry.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I don't know how to phrase my thoughts on your type without sounding possibly harsh. So sorry in advanced.

How old are you?

While some sources argue that a person's function stack is fluid and subject to shifts and changes, I do not subscribe to that. I think your dominant function is established by the time your first wave of puberty hits (8-12ish) and your auxiliary function is solidified by start of true adolescence (18-25). Some people are late or early bloomers, of course, but your age is very important to know. Your presence of the forum is extremely juvenile. (Juvenile in the 'childlike/immature' sense of the word, not the criminal connotation.) You make multiple posts to express a thought, you prod and joke around, and seemingly lack a serious side. These aren't bad traits at all, I'm not ragging on you for it, but because of how juvenile you are on the forum, you have the artificial appearance of an ENTP.

This is going to sound like some hard ass hypocrisy, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were an xSFJ. (Merced not protecting an Ne dom from sensor accusations? What a shocker.) I don't want to go too into detail on my reasons why I think you're an SFJ (ISFJ if we are being specific), only because there's a deeper rooted discomfort I have towards your typing and this type me thread: I don't think you know enough about MBTI to ask for advice yet. Again, that's not a bad thing, but I don't see any evidence showing that your understanding of MBTI isn't easily malleable. If a color blind person asked other people what color their shirt is, the other people answering is as far as they go in finding out. That's whatever and not very harmful until someone is trying to describe a different color and says "It's like your shirt but darker," which triggers a domino effect of inaccuracies and confusion.

Around the time when I and [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] joined the site (which was basically the same time as you), we entered the tailend of what I liked to deem 'The Fe Witch Hunt', a period of time on the forum where specifically people who identified as ENxP were being typed as ExFJ with very poor, behavior based reasoning. The theory was that people were essentially all going through FeNe loops, with their Ne being so strong and forced that it appeared to be dominant to the person self typing. This was slowly debunked across the forum, but I would argue that it left the community with a higher understanding to not type based on arbitrary things like forum presence. (I have a lot more to say on the subject but that's not the point here.)

I think you should study your functions, not your dichotomies or your types or your interpersonal styles, study your functions before anything else. That way, nothing is getting lost in translation and statements like "I'm more of an intuitive, duh" aren't redflags. Then, type yourself in the loosest way possible. Be as unspecific as possible. I recommend by acknowledging what axes you lie on. It doesn't even have to be both. Then go from there. After you type yourself using an understanding of functions and not the descriptions of types, study and research some more. Understand why and where each function is on your stack, all while remembering it's about how and why, not what. Your behavior is irrelevant for the first stages of typing. Your thought process is what MBTI is looking at, regardless of what 16personalities said in an aesthetically pleasing chart.

Don't ask people people to justify concepts you yourself can't fully comprehend. I could easily right now right a five page paper on why you're an ISFJ and it read as though I was with Carl Jung when he came up with the damn thing. My opinion about your mindspace means nothing if you can't navigate it yourself.

Awwww I'm isfj!!! Omg!!!!!!!! XD this is nerve wrecking! I'm gonna consider that possibility don't worry..

And i love your remarks. You can actually be more critical on me okay? I'm very Insensitive so you don't have to worry about my feelings being hurted because it was hurted a long time ago that's why I'm already immuned to anything.

Btw, I'm 26. I'm already matured but i don't know i still feel like a kid lol xD

I don't wanna act like my age because it's boring i wanna die like seriously. XD

So being childlike keeps me being alive. XD

And sorry I'm not isfj.

I know functional stack of an isfj:

Si Fe

I'm not so Si. Sorry. XD

I'm the least Si you'll ever know i swear cross my heart beat me up hard. Very haaarrdd

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so

How old are you?

Anyways, you gave me insight on what's really my dominant function is.. It developed early in life..

I've been confused actually what's my dom function is.

So I'll think what's dom function I'm using when I'm still 8-12

I don't really care about people that time nor my values so it's not Fe/Fi i guess

Te/Ti? I'm not good at structure and i cannot really understand how Ti works. But probably I'm not Ti dom because i just feel like so.

When i was 8-12 i just love playing outside with my neighborhood and playing during

Hmm. I think I'm an esfp.. I guess

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Anyways, you gave me insight on what's really my dominant function is.. It developed early in life..

I've been confused actually what's my dom function is.

So I'll think what's dom function I'm using when I'm still 8-12

I don't really care about people that time nor my values so it's not Fe/Fi i guess

Te/Ti? I'm not good at structure and i cannot really understand how Ti works. But probably I'm not Ti dom because i just feel like so.

When i was 8-12 i just love playing outside with my neighborhood and playing during

Hmm. I think I'm an esfp.. I guess

I.... wow.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Do you think this kind of a response makes you 'cool' or even an ENTP? Because it doesn't.
Oh geez you idiot.

So you're saying entp are cool people?

So if entp are cool people

Then I'm asking if I'm an entp

You mean, I'm trying to be cool?!

Wtf. Idiot.

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh geez you idiot.

So you're saying entp are cool people?

So if entp are cool people

Then I'm asking if I'm an entp

You mean, I'm trying to be cool?!

Wtf. Idiot.

Is this an attempt to use Ti?

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP is basically the immediate vibe I got from you since I first spoke to you.

The Ne of ENTP's yes indeed, but of a rather different flavor a different breed, just as your STFU describes your need to be freed

ENFP 7 for starters, think of it as your "typological starter pack"