123 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSE Si

Default Type me now that it's been a year

I'm 16 days late with my whole 'one year anniversary' thing but hey, what can you do. Seeing how it's been a full 365 days since first joining, I'm confident in saying I have established a presence on the site. Being here, I've made connections with you all and that's exactly what I came here for. I love this site, dude.

Sappy stuff aside... the type I usually rep is NeTe 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 sx/so IEE.

NOTES
    • I've been typed as every single extroverted MBTI type while here and no one can agree on what my aux function truly is. Most can agree I am on the Ne-Si axis, but even that's debatable to some people.
    • My enneagram is the thing of most confidence. Some would argue that I am a 827 (as opposed to 287) and others think I am an 3w2.
    • I am too uneducated in Socionics to even have a confident self typing.
    • My instinctual variant is usually agreed with, with some arguing that I am actually so/sx.
    • I am 17 years old, which plays a huge factor into my typing. I also suffer from what has been diagnosed as major depression and anxiety. I no longer take medication for this.

Q & A

Feel free to ask me anything. I'd love to see what you all type me as.
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Se = Si > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Scorpio Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Temperaments: Sanguine = Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Social Media: Tumblr · Private Blog · Twitter
    Likes Gentleman Jack, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Whats your favorite hobby?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSE Si

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Whats your favorite hobby?
    Drawing, talking to people, playing video games. I also like watching trivia shows, if that counts. I usually pick up and drop hobbies a lot. Hard to keep to one.
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic

MBTI
    STP

What types of video games?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSE Si

What types of video games?
    Platformers. Preferably 2D but I don't mind a 3D platformer here or there. I also enjoy simulation games. Not the large scale ones, like SimCity, but the more focused ones like The Sims or even the choose your own adventure tier dating sims. Strategy games are hella fun too. And puzzles are super great!

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Platformers. Preferably 2D but I don't mind a 3D platformer here or there. I also enjoy simulation games. Not the large scale ones, like SimCity, but the more focused ones like The Sims or even the choose your own adventure tier dating sims. Strategy games are hella fun too. And puzzles are super great!
    Are you laid back and play for fun or do you have to win? I am horrible with sims, i pretty much figure out the system of how everything is setup get bored and then see what havoc i can create.

My kinda games, i enjoy challenging stuff. I am not a serious gamer though, crazy laid back and play for fun. I can count how many games i have beat all the way through on one hand, maybe 2. I get bored around the end and find a new game.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSE Si

Are you laid back and play for fun or do you have to win? I am horrible with sims, i pretty much figure out the system of how everything is setup get bored and then see what havoc i can create.

My kinda games, i enjoy challenging stuff. I am not a serious gamer though, crazy laid back and play for fun. I can count how many games i have beat all the way through on one hand, maybe 2. I get bored around the end and find a new game.
    Depends on the genre. If it's a platformer then I have to at least make it close to 100%'ing the game. Simulation games are just for fun, it's hard to truly 'win' those. Strategy and puzzles are definitely something I play to win, that's what makes them so relaxing.

So I guess I play to win for all of them minus games where you can't technically win.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Depends on the genre. If it's a platformer then I have to at least make it close to 100%'ing the game. Simulation games are just for fun, it's hard to truly 'win' those. Strategy and puzzles are definitely something I play to win, that's what makes them so relaxing.

So I guess I play to win for all of them minus games where you can't technically win.
    I know it sounds stupid, but i generally dont care about winning. I will do things for the purpose of learning even if i lose. I like to know how it works. I used to frustrate people when i played clue because i had a technique down and when they see me start asking questions just for fun they knew i had the answer, just got tired of winning.

What about card and board games?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSE Si

I know it sounds stupid, but i generally dont care about winning. I will do things for the purpose of learning even if i lose. I like to know how it works. I used to frustrate people when i played clue because i had a technique down and when they see me start asking questions just for fun they knew i had the answer, just got tired of winning.

What about card and board games?
    I love them! I love playing games with other people! I don't have any preference for card games... I like Sevens and Speed and this variation of War I've been playing recently (and of course, Uno). As for board games, my favorites are Monopoly, Dominos, Jenga, and Checkers. They're the type of games that have more thought put into them than initially perceived. Plus those board games remind me of my family, as odd as it is.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I still think you're an ESTP. I'm so tired of people getting typed with "N" because only intelligence can be associated with "N"s.

I think ESTPs are extremely intelligent and shouldn't be underestimated, because not only are they intelligent, they are doers.

Now that I got that off my chest, so I think you are a seeker to protect people, and ESTPs usually have a knack of associating themselves with people of importance, like wanting to protect them. And I think I'm right, because I'm pretty sure you give, in order to get, which is that e2 thing happening, wanting to protect in return for being loved/appreciated.

What do you think? Think I'm off my trolley?
    Likes Merced liked this post