• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me now that it's been a year

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INTJ portrait (to help dispel all those INTJ myths)

Maybe you can see the correlation between INTJ and 5w4. How Te, being conscious, the opposite affect is Fi complete loss. And why INTJs are one of the types that has the most difficult time, communicate with others. And why they are misunderstood, not believed, undervalued, overlooked, "appear dumb" to others. Yet everybody has their own subjective view on what "intelligence" is. So if someone isn't immediately intelligent to them, they are cast to be "not valued".

You can also see how Socionics' sub-type is also represented and why Socionics is one step up in being more accurate, by embracing sub-types. Where as in MBTI, it is just one form, yet there are multiple versions described in MBTI and no clarity from the beginning.

And also why Ni-types are often described by others as "crazies".

Wait, are you posting this in reference to what you think my type is?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait, are you posting this in reference to what you think my type is?

You mentioned before that you relate to INxJ? Do you relate to Ni x x Se part?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You mentioned before that you relate to INxJ? Do you relate to Ni x x Se part?

Could've sworn I responded to this, aorry for leaving you hanging. To answer your question, no.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Id say based on Discord interactions and forum presence that I can say with confidence you are an ENFP. You do seem Se superficially due to your bold and out there nature but when i talk to you I dont see the Se but rather a very clear and strong Ne as you are very invested in the ideas of a matter so to speak rather than the realities. I see clear Fi/Te as well and the two often fight for attention. I also think you often Ne/Te loop as a lot of the time you are mostly using these two functions and not using Fi. As for tritype I would say core 8w7 as you are gut first and seek to assert yourslef in a very gut way so to speak and I would say your image fix is 3w2 as I sense more goal than relationship focus (Both are important to you but I think goals wins by an inch so 3w2 but 2w3 I wouldnt rule out but regardless the wing is very strong). As for head fix Id agree on 7w8 as you dont seem to have any 5 or 6 infulence at all.

As for stackings Sx/So is so you. You are very firey and passionate in the way I see Sx doms being and I also see you play with So as you seek to like enter a social siutation and play with them so to speak.

My personal conclusion= ENFP 8w7 3w2 7w8 Sx/So (Though I am open to 2w3 as well).

I actually was thinking ENFP as well.

Ne - Te strong. Fi is hidden so you don't see it come out easily.

I don't see Se, but Se mostly shines when you meet the person IRL and their ability to intervene directly and quickly shows.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
INTJ portrait (to help dispel all those INTJ myths)

Maybe you can see the correlation between INTJ and 5w4. How Te, being conscious, the opposite affect is Fi complete loss. And why INTJs are one of the types that has the most difficult time, communicate with others. And why they are misunderstood, not believed, undervalued, overlooked, "appear dumb" to others. Yet everybody has their own subjective view on what "intelligence" is. So if someone isn't immediately intelligent to them, they are cast to be "not valued".

You can also see how Socionics' sub-type is also represented and why Socionics is one step up in being more accurate, by embracing sub-types. Where as in MBTI, it is just one form, yet there are multiple versions described in MBTI and no clarity from the beginning.

And also why Ni-types are often described by others as "crazies".

The INTJs I know that aren't on the ASD spectrum don't have problems presenting themselves as being socially competent and confident, in part because Ni is also known to be the type that's capable of synthesizing abstract meaning, which is essentially what human socialization is. A complex system of abstract meanings.

What I'm suggesting here is that this is a problem that's independent of type.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I actually was thinking ENFP as well.

Ne - Te strong. Fi is hidden so you don't see it come out easily.

I don't see Se, but Se mostly shines when you meet the person IRL and their ability to intervene directly and quickly shows.

Mentioning [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] for this too, where would you identify Si in me?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Mentioning [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] for this too, where would you identify Si in me?

Subjective intake of concrete information doesn't seem to be appearing very much, except for that paragraph about family life. Most of the driving force behind doing things seems to be making connections first, followed by what you can do with it. Ne seems to rank higher than Te, but both are prominent enough in ways that could be dom/tert loop, suggesting ENFP.

When Si is there it seems to be recalled in a negative light, suggesting as a source of anxiety/depression, thus: inferior function. I assume ESTJ would have a less antagonistic approach towards recalling subjective understanding of concrete information. And you don't seem to be inf Fi. Your relationship with Fi also seems to be... much better than your relationship with Si, so I would go with inferior Si.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Heh since my troll career didn't pan out as well as I thought it would ill now be resident typer instead :D. I see no healthy Si usage from you at all which makes auxiliary unlikely. Ive seen you use Si but always in a very bitter sweet way or when under stress as you tend to get very stuck in the past precedent under stress.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The INTJs I know that aren't on the ASD spectrum don't have problems presenting themselves as being socially competent and confident, in part because Ni is also known to be the type that's capable of synthesizing abstract meaning, which is essentially what human socialization is. A complex system of abstract meanings.

What I'm suggesting here is that this is a problem that's independent of type.

You actually believe this?