• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please, help me deciding my MBTI personality type!

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello everyone. It's my first time posting here, in this forum. So don't be harsh or mean to me please, thanks.

So, I need help wioth deciding my personality type. I just don't know what my MBTI personality is anymore, I did the 16 persoanlities quiz many times (more than 5 times I think), and I get results like ISTP, ISTJ, ISFJ, INTJ. The first time I taken the quiz I used to make random answers on questions and I've got a extrovert personality which just isn't me.

But anyway, if for you te help me to decide my personality type, I'll post below almost everything about me.

Lets start with the MBTI letters:

Introvert or Extrovert?
hard to say, but I'm counting myself more as an introvert. It's simple. I always spend my time alone, in the PC playing video games listening to music, and looking at cute anime girls in swimsuit (or just normaly dressed, lol), and no no, not hentai.
I mean I also enjoy social activities, but that depends on which is the social activity. If It's about fun, like dressing up/role playing (Purim in israel.), then yeah, I'm always going for it. but if It's something boring, then no.

I mean, I'm probality half of introvert and extrovert, but I'm much more of an introvert.

Sensing or Intuition?
Ok, this is very hard for me.

I think It's about taking information. What I could say about this, I always try to take the most up to date information, and most right and accurate one.
I have no other things to say...

Well, sometimes I imagine things, like if I'll make my own games with my own creative Ideas of gameplay, my own imaginary story, sometimes based on the real political world, and sometimes on fantasty story or mix of both.

Thinking or Felling?
That depends. Sometimes I relie on my felling and sometimes I relie on my logic.

I mean, yes when in argument I always try to find a flaw and counter his argument. But example when playing, I sometimes congratulate my opponent for being good, even though I always keep that In my head "Ah ****! I lost, I don't like losing. Must win him!"

But lets move to something else:

Not sure if it really has to do with this matter (Thinking or Felling) but lets take an example of taking a decisions based on logic or felling.

So as I stated above, I like social activities like Purim in israel, where everyone dress up and role-play.
So, I had a choice of dressing up as a soldier (Inspiration from video games, battlefield) or dress up as a Ariel Disney princess from the movie "The little Mermaid", not because I was transgender or gay, but simple because I liked that princess, shes attractive for me, and shes really hot and cute. I made my decisions and decided to dress up as that princess, simple because I wanted to fell how it was to be as a character you're attracted to. Untill that, my dad said "NO", because he said that everyone will call me gay and everyone will laugh at me, so I ended up dressing up as a soldier for this purim.

Lets take another situation, when I was angered on a teacher in my school.
My math teacher, I was angered at her because she was bad at teaching math, but I didn't wanted to start screaming and say "You're a bad teacher! I don't know why you're even teaching. You don't bother explaining how things work in math step by step! It's ANNOYING!"

Judging or Preceiving?
Well, I'm a person that likes to post his opinions based on what he knows, and gets frustrated and angered when someone tryes to oppose his opinion.

When I need to prepare for something, I always ask what awaits there, to know what I'm getting into. As for performing things, I look for instructions to learn to how to properly use that instrument, and when I'm experienced with that instrument, I tend to improvise with it.

But hey, sometimes I like surprises, ofcourse if It's something good.

So, It seems like I'm half of an Judging and half of Preceiving I guess?

So ok, I finshed with the letters, lets move to what I like and dislike.

- I like video games. I like playing video games, I like shooter games such as Battlefield, F.E.A.R, Serious sam, Doom. Strategy games like Red Alert 3, Hearts of Iron 4. I also play MMORPG games like Battlestar Galactica Online and Elsword.

- Well, not sure if it can decide my personality type... My favorite type of music is Metal Rock and Electronic rock, My favorite band is Disturbed and I also like Blue Stahli and Celldweller. I like music that fits for action, like shooter games. I like to listen to this music while playing video games or looking at Cute anime girls in google images (Also used to look at disney princesses.). Basicaly, I like badass music, cause it fits me and my personality.

- I like excursions, trips, journeys and traveling. It's very fun, you discover new places that you never have been into. I love long driving and listen to music meanwhile, It's relaxing and you can concentrate on your thoughts like thinking about cute anime girls or other random fun stuff, like thinking about my own stories that I make, also action stuff. And when I finish school, university and start living alone myself without my parents, I would like to start traveling to other contries, mostly to asian contries like china, New zealand, Hawaii islands, Russia Siberia... And well... Maybe japan... Idk.

- Well, I just hate boredom. What I really don't like in schools is that you have to sit 5 straight hours and you get bored very easly. It's very sad that this year in my school, they removed excursions, journeys and traveling just because I have to make alot of exams, it pissed me off so much.

- I also really hate people who just doesent care about their wearing style. It's pisses me off when someone wears Shorts, sandals or slippers and likes to listen to that justin-bieber type music, like pop, basicaly look like some random ugly idiot. But what more annoyis me is that they always sit and talk with girls.
I always Wear Jeans, proper shoes and wear a shirt with a color I like and cool looking Jacket to make myself look badass, yet when I try to talk with girls, they always run from me or don't like me.

Now to my persoanlity:

- I'm a quiet person.
- I'm a sensitive person, and I think I can get easly offended, and I because over-protective of myself.
- I'm over-reactive person. Like what I said before, when someone says something bad about me and I don't like it or dont accept it, I can pretty much get over-reactive.
- I'm a loner. I've used to have 2 or 3 friends, but now I'm pretty much a loner.
- Well, I also tend to flirt with girls alot.
- I'm a short tempered person. I can get angered very easly. Based on that there are so many god annoying people in this world.

Thats all guys, I hope thats enough information to decide my personality type (Finaly), cause I have trouble with deciding my personality. Re-doing the MBTI quiz, spending about 1 hour only to get the MBTI personality type which does not represent you.

I usualy want my most correct and accurate personality type that represent me because It's fun to find which Anime (Or non-anime) character that shares the same MBTI personality type as you.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm a Russian guy and I live in israel. I'm 18 years old.

Oh and also, just for fun, what kind of Dere type I'm am based on what I have wrote above?

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can any of you stop ignoring this thread and respond already for gods sake?

What takes you god damn forever to respond?

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just by reading your first sentence, I don't think you are an INTJ. Even if you were a little afraid of unkindness towards you by TC members, you wouldn't display it. At least, that's what I think being an INTJ myself.

Important: The 16 personalities is not a very accurate test, not the best one out there.
Try this one: Personality Test, in-depth analysis of Isabel Briggs Myers types

Have you already read about the cognitive functions? You can try it and see which functions work best for you, then see what types you may be. Then you can take a test to see which ones are more prevalent (your primary, secondary etc).
I recommend this test: Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Reading your text, you seem quite confused and hard to type, not even yourself seem to know your preferences, so it's even harder for others that don't know you.
I would recommend that you read all the type descriptions and the cognitive functions, maybe trying the tests I linked to you and then maybe come here with more clear understanding of the functions and dichotomies.

Anyways, reading your text and your second post bitching about being ignored, I would guess you are a F user. Not sure if Fi or Fe though.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What takes you god damn forever to respond?

You must be new here.

Anyway, I say ISxP. Too much short tempered for Si-Ne, descriptions too much concrete for an INTJ. I'm going for ISTP as more likely because of your results with the test.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You must be new here.

Anyway, I say ISxP. Too much short tempered for Si-Ne, descriptions too much concrete for an INTJ. I'm going for ISTP as more likely because of your results with the test.

That was interesting because I think the OP most easily tipying letter is F.
S seems accurate too, still, I'm not quite sure though as OP looks very interested in fantasy things etc.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That was interesting because I think the OP most easily tipying letter is F.
S seems accurate too, still, I'm not quite sure though as OP looks very interested in fantasy things etc.

Could be, I don't deny.
In the OP I saw little to none judging functions (Fi-Te, Ti-Fe) so it's hard to decide. He could very well be a Feeler, too.
I still think he's a Sensor, though, because a Ni user would be a lot less concrete and a Ne less aggressive.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could be, I don't deny.
In the OP I saw little to none judging functions (Fi-Te, Ti-Fe) so it's hard to decide. He could very well be a Feeler, too.
I still think he's a Sensor, though, because a Ni user would be a lot less concrete and a Ne less aggressive.

Yeah, I discarded the Ni too but not the Ne. But you may be right, the OP seems definitely short tempered, even in their writing style.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Used your link, this is what I've got:
1uQjXjh.png

and
rRxaCSU.png

So I'm still confused, I'm ISFP or INFP?

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
At this point, ISFP.
But pics don't show.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks very much guys. From now on, I'm ISFP. ISFP most fits me than other personality.

Also, sorry for my second post, I'm impatient person and I'n very short-tempered.