• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ISTJ, INTJ or OTHER?

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
This just recently happened to me and I was very restless. I didn't feel like having to wait on a miracle or wait during this scenario. I like to find immediate solutions to solve problems and I shared during that scenario that it was better if we walked; but I sadly was ignored.
You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
I really don't like parties and I would be very angry with this person. I would demand to go home. I feel like it is irresponsible to fulfill any other 'obligations' while there is a problem.
On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
It usually depends on the belief. I tend to take more of an active approach if the belief is clashing with my religious beliefs. I like to weigh my priorities before speaking. I like to act when I know I should. I like to be quiet and let actions speak.
What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I usually avoid things that upset me. If someone makes me angry, I like to walk away unless I am incredibly irate. If I am irate, I will argue or fight until I win.

What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
My values have never changed. My values have been my spirituality, myself and anything or anyone who is in my bubble. I don't think you can determine them. I think it is just something that clicks with you.

a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

I wish I were more social. I'll never be social though. I wish I could 'work the crowd'; but that isn't me and I dislike forcing uncomfortable things upon myself unless I will benefit from it in the long run. I think EVERYTHING about myself is distinguishable. I am more mysterious than others, for sure.

How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I get a lot of hunches and gut feelings; but I tend to ignore them until later on. They usually get triggered by a weird vibe that I get.

a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

People, I hate them because they hate me because I choose not to follow or reveal.
What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I feel like my thoughts can be rather depressing and cryptic. I can be a little bit rigid. I try to relax around others and fit; but I just get tired and want to be alone with myself. i can say that i honestly dislike people and enjoy myself a little bit better. I don't mind missing parties. I can't keep my thoughts in my head for very long. I like talking to myself, so I can decipher if my ideas are good or not.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What? What happened to the purple pink writing?

It'd totally pinpoint your type had only you typed it that way. :tongue:

TheGodson

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
???
I'm going to go with INTP. Let me know if I'm right. :D