• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fine Type Me Genius

T

ThatGirl

that tompson test said i was

Your TMPI answers suggest that your type preference is:

ENTJ

E 10 I 4
S 2 N 12
T 11 F 3
P 6 J 8

Im not taking tests anymore.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Nocapszy said:
Thatgirl is likely the least J person to join the forum since I did.
Explain yourself. A lot of ThatGirl's posts seem to show a judgmental character.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
So here is a chance. No imput from me in the way of aggressively argueing against anything you guys say.

It seems that noone thinks I am an ENTP. So I will state my case and litsen to any imput you may have. I do this for the sake of understanding perception of types.

I am ENTP word for word by almost every profile that I have read. I am stressed out ENTP, happy ENTP, any ENTP senerio I'm that. I took one test that called me idiosyncratic other than that I have tested I, E, T, N, J, and P but never F even before I knew what the letters meant.

I did test as an S but I admit I was trying to make myself sound good by the standard answer

What is it that you guys are seeing?

This is for imformational purposes only
How do you score on this test?
Discordia Inc.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
pfft
its always the guys saying that shit too
they dont believe a female can be an entp for some odd reason until you smack em in the face and battle them to the death and they curl into a ball and cry

ive always tested as entp. the only time i didnt, i was an intp? either way intp doesnt fit my profile, entp does

idk its all about majority. people assume because of the statistics. i dont blame them, they have some valid reason..but i wish they were less skeptical and narrow minded and accept the truth when its in their face.

pencil pusherssssssss...pah.

T

ThatGirl

How do you score on this test?
Discordia Inc.

Results
Introversion (I): 9 versus Extroversion (E): 14
Sensing (S): 7 versus Intuition (N): 18
Thinking (T): 17 versus Feeling (F): 5
Judging (J): 16 versus Perceiving (P): 5

Making your MBTI code:

E N T J

:cry:

Is it possible to be internally ENTP and externally seen as ENTJ?

I think I am a P when others arent around or people are pushing my J capabilities. I have learned to plan ahead for my P time. I hate having to stop for little details.

Or is it just that people are more governed by their temperments but the character aspects can vary in circumstance?

heart

heart on fire
^ I took it, :shock: Not too sure about the validity of this test.

Results
Introversion (I): 14 versus Extroversion (E): 3
Sensing (S): 0 versus Intuition (N): 20
Thinking (T): 9 versus Feeling (F): 3
Judging (J): 2 versus Perceiving (P): 15

Making your MBTI code:

I N T P

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Explain yourself. A lot of ThatGirl's posts seem to show a judgmental character.

I'd bet I'm a more condemning character than she, and I can assure you I'm more P than she is.

J =\= judgemental.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Results
Introversion (I): 9 versus Extroversion (E): 13
Sensing (S): 3 versus Intuition (N): 16
Thinking (T): 7 versus Feeling (F): 7
Judging (J): 3 versus Perceiving (P): 16

Making your MBTI code:

E N X P

---

last time, I got ENTP, but by then I was drunk. Booze isnt working today :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think the ENTJ thing to be not so stupid at all.

1st: you constantly search in this thread for your personality. That means noone has impressed you yet and make you think he could be right. That is logical assesment and weighing of facts in the given situation. What makes it Extroverted Thinking

2nd: You only answer to those things you like to answer to, what is Introverted Perception. Could be that or could be Extroverted Thinking. But one is for sure, what leads to point three

3rd: You do not come up with ideas of your own

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Means nothing and means everything, I know :)

What is for sure, noone will ever know you on the MBTIc that way you deserve it as a human being, because we cant.

In my opinion you are entp or enfp that was my thinking from the start and that is true most of the times.

the only think that disturbed me until today, is that you toss people away. What is no entp thing, but I thought it to be a personal thing.

And personal things are absolutely fine. They just need to be solved.

----

Just, the people here on the forum, can not give you the security, you seek. Ultimatevily you alone will only know who you are and noone ACTUALLY cares, what MBTI type that matches :D

T

ThatGirl

Means nothing and means everything, I know :)

What is for sure, noone will ever know you on the MBTIc that way you deserve it as a human being, because we cant.

In my opinion you are entp or enfp that was my thinking from the start and that is true most of the times.

the only think that disturbed me until today, is that you toss people away. What is no entp thing, but I thought it to be a personal thing.

And personal things are absolutely fine. They just need to be solved.

----

Just, the people here on the forum, can not give you the security, you seek. Ultimatevily you alone will only know who you are and noone ACTUALLY cares, what MBTI type that matches :D

this is like the night I was drunk with Victor.

What do you see that makes you think I toss people away? Or that I dont have any ideas of my own? Just curious, not arguing.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Constanty questioning them, for a start :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I cant really help you, did not want to offend you by my posts.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The best thing that propably speaks for yourself to be entp is your insecurity.

I am not insecure, pff, would never go down that road, there is always one or two things left to overplay insecurity.

I recently got brainwashed by an INFJ. Since then I am actually thinking those thoughts.

I hate domeneering people, but I let them do their things, because in the end I will have the revolver they've never worried about.

----

Just dont you let yourself down, will you ! :cheers:

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
So here is a chance. No imput from me in the way of aggressively argueing against anything you guys say.

It seems that noone thinks I am an ENTP. So I will state my case and litsen to any imput you may have. I do this for the sake of understanding perception of types.

I am ENTP word for word by almost every profile that I have read. I am stressed out ENTP, happy ENTP, any ENTP senerio I'm that. I took one test that called me idiosyncratic other than that I have tested I, E, T, N, J, and P but never F even before I knew what the letters meant.

I did test as an S but I admit I was trying to make myself sound good by the standard answer

What is it that you guys are seeing?

This is for imformational purposes only

What's your favorite charity?