• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1-what makes you angry?[\BB]
Unfairness.
2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
Self absorbed nature. I know they're only interested in what you can offer them. Eye for an eye mentality; lack of live and let live. But then again, life wouldn't be fun without fighting.

I like how people make mistakes and don't really know what they're doing. The state of innocence from just being alive. Their concerns. It is what it is and there is beauty in the created.
3-do you like animals? why?
Yes, because the more the merrier. The diversity.
4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
They let live.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
asI dislike my lack of motivation at times. I like a lot of things about myself... My unconditional love. My desire for freedom. My heart of change. My guide for life. My openness.
6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Yes, because it is fun. Mostly I don't because I do not over exceed value in places that make me forget about more important things in my life. I appreciate being a minimalist.
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Fit in, but standing out comes naturally.
8-what activities do you enjoy?
I enjoy building... Whether encouraging another for character build up or saying uncomfortable matters that improve self esteem build up (fix it so it can grow), in social chains, in fashion lines, in exercise, in health, and in knowledge storage. Building trust.
9-what makes you feel secure?
My self respect. My clean slate without malice.
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Yes, very much so. Because I prefer to share with someone than keeping to myself... Whether that be food/home/money and emotions, I really like caring for someone. Its difficult to hold all my love inside. Its spills over with words and actions. If I love you I will repetitively tell you, "I LOVE YOU." maybe its a need to be told I'm loved as well, but um I'm a fangirl so I say it more naturally.
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
Ehh, I love bad humor. I love annoying people. Because I don't really have "nerves" it just tickles when someone tries to annoy me. Lol
I don't like spam. gtfo jk

Hmm, I love kids so I wanna adopt.
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Why? Is there something wrong? Can I change the way I feel? Why am I not happy? why hasn't mom and dad come back? Do they love me? Do my friends love me? Am I irrelevant? Why am I waiting? Nothing around me makes me happy. Nothing I do makes me happy. Ok, maybe nonsense makes me happy. But still.... How do I stop my crying?
13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?bless
I changed, but I know who I was, I know who I am, and I know who I will be. The flaws I do have I think are still fucking adorable. Its my human part, I'm aware as I've separated my soul. Even tho I was an intense child growing up, but a lot of it was due to my mom stressing me the fuck out. Yeah, I didn't like how I was at times... like an idiot. But I realize the more I look into my past I can't hate it, I in fact I respect how naive I was.... And honestly I love myself from back then.
No one can love me or give me mercy like I do myself. It makes me sad. This lack of mercy toward me growing up developed an unconditional love that I have now for others.

What's your type?
You tell me. XD Jk
What colour do you like? Blue
What is your favourite personality? My fav person is my bf
Where can you find clams? Wah???
Are you fascinated by wooden planks? Um...no
Do people make you fascinated by boats? No
Does the number 9 resemble the number 6? Yes
How are elastic bands made? Idk... By cum.
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind? Yes
Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture? Dick got stuck in blender. Instructions unclear.
If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly? Yes
Did you ever remember the 5th of November? No

By @whatever
1. if you could have one mythical creature as a pet, what would it be? anime
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? (yes, written by a 26 year old ) I wanna be who I am. But like, I want to own an entertainment company.... Then with enough money, stay at home with my adopted kids. Welp, maybe seriously I want to be an astronaut.
3. If you were a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?
4. What is your favorite beverage?
Water... But I do like Pepsi or Grape juice.
5. You're having a cookout... what do you make? Fuck off. I can't cook.
6. What's the most recent cool thing you've learned? That brains can change.
7. What portrayal of the future do you like the best? The one where I fix political issues, then run away with my bf and have kids.
8. You're on death row... what's your last meal? Dick. Not jk.

By [MENTION=8046]ayoitsStepho[/MENTION]
1. How do you respond to clingy people? Yes, baby. But if they complain about me not being perfect for them. Curve them.
2. If you could change the ocean to any color, what would that color be? Clear like glass.
3. Would you consider living in the nude for a period of time (a month)? I don't mind, but I think its illegal.
4. When you are romantically interested in an individual, how do you generally act (shy, outgoing, annoying, etc.)?bless
Horny around them.
5. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If so, how was the experience?
Probably amazing.
6. If you could frame the jockstrap of any sports figure and hang it in your den, whose would you choose? Wtf is a jockstrap?
7. If you had to disguise yourself physically, how would you do it?
Plastic Surgery. Jk like a Grandma.
8. Name a city that best represents your personality.
BangKok

By [MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION]
1. What is your favorite food? What's so great about it?
2. Define justice!
3. Do you orientate by general directions or by landmarks?
4. What did you like about your favorite story book from childhood?
5. What would you like to learn if time and money were no issue? Why?
6. Can you roll your tongue?
7. Describe the inside of your fridge!
8. Convince the forum that pajama day should be a bank holiday.

By the late, greatblessbologna/Mr. Eyebrows/greed
1. What is your MBTI type, Enneagram, Socionics, Temperament, etc.? How did you arrive at them--tests, introspection, "trying it on".. ? How confident are you that they fit--how well do they describe you, and what about them doesn't fit? What other types have you "tried on" or thought you were?
2. Why are you here? Why do you study typology? (Maybe some inspiration from here...)
3. What do you value? What do you value in your environment, in the world, in other people, in dialog?
4. How do you present yourself to the world, at work, in conversation (perhaps in your choice of clothing or word choice)?
5. What is your favorite color? Favorite suit of cards? What symbols and ideas are you drawn toward? Why do you think you're drawn to these?

By [MENTION=7420]Chaotic Harmony[/MENTION]
1. Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?bless
2. What is your idea of the perfect day?
3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?bless
5. What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?
6. Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself.
7. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do?bless
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
10. Are you a night owl or an early bird?

NFGeeks Video Challenge Questionnaire:

1.) What is your type?
2.) What are you primarily interested in?
3.) How do you relate to your temperament?
4.) What got you interested in MBTI?
5.) How has MBTI impacted your life?
6.) Show an object to the camera.
7.) What are the biggest misconceptions about your type?
8.) What are the limitations of your type?
9.) What is your ultimate dream endeavor?
10.) Have nameless kitten present throughout challenge (Optional

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I haven't read this ^ post sorry, but I'll quote this:

Remind us how gentle you are.

I will remember the times you were thoughtful and giving.
The cheerful and cute attitude has brought me happiness.

The way you talk about being reminded, and remembering certain times, certainly strikes me as Si, and there were more prominent clues in that thread of strong Fe, so I think you are an ESFJ.