• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what's my type?

angrychihuahua

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Bought some books and I just confused myself even more with my indecision. I also bought some enneagram books and figured everything out except my heart fix.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
A life where I could follow my creative pursuits without judgment and not worry about living check to check. Why? Because I find joy and peace in creativity. I come alive when talking about it and brainstorming ideas. It connects me to people when I feel so disconnected and misplaced in this world.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Getting that rare A in school, especially for a course I loved. I was able to do research and spend time with children.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I'm not scientific or orderly. I'm not analytical enough and it makes me feel lesser than I should. I want to grasp and understand things and when I can't I just feel utterly stupid.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I do think about the pros and cons and the opinions of those I trust, but at the end of the day I trust my gut.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I do like control of the outcome. My main flaw is my impatience. This leads to cutting corners or skimming through things in order to get sooner results.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?</u><br>
Comic-con! IT WAS AWESOME! I rarely like being in crowds but I felt really connected to the people. <br>

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I need to see an example of it (hands on is preferred). I become obsessive and need to know everything about it. The need for immediate results can bite me in the ass.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I'm very organized when I feel like I feel I have a lack of control over my life or when I'm really bored. Obsessive cleaning and redecorating has become a sign to my family that I feel troubled over something. My dad once said he knew something was wrong but he was so happy that I was cleaning so he waited for me to finish before asking me what's up.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? </u><br>
Information, I guess.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?</u>
I need my harmony and will sacrifice my beliefs for it. I need everything chill so I can do what interests me. Disharmony effects me greatly.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
One-on-one. I'm more vocal with a limited audience. The first question is tricky since I know my mouth gets me in and out of trouble but I still feel I think before speaking so I can pick the words that will help get my point across. Unless I'm being "witty" or a "wise ass" then I'm usually quiet and observing.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Actions over words and "know where I'm jumping before leaping".

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?</u><br>
If I don't want to go where they are going then I politely decline. I have a DVR, it's not like I'm going to truly miss the episode so if something interesting comes about I'm okay with delaying. I'm very vocal with what I love to watch, read, and listen to so they'd probably know what I was planning and wouldn't bug me unless they knew I'd love to go with them.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I do one of three things:
1.) Withdraw from people so I can calm down, sort through things, or distract myself with my stuff.
2.) Retail therapy.
3.) All else fails then my 'tiny tyrant' side wrecks havoc among those I love.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
1.) People who try to control others.
2.) People who are so full of themselves.
3.) Those who belittle the weak or/and unfortunate.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
The entertainment field (music, movies, tv, etc.). I'm really chatty about that. I'm a great listener and can lighten people's mood, so that makes me feel good. With people I'm close to I like talking about religion, mythology, basically less superficial stuff.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?</u><br>
Actual day-to-day things. Things that I should really focus on. I get very proud when I can complete a mundane task.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I'm probably perceived as a very caring and sweet person. I think this is only half true. I think I seek validation in others too much and am not as much as a sweetheart as I seem to be. I think I'm far more critical than I show. That being said they would probably say I'm never insensitive and that's true. I'm too sensitive and am sensitive of others emotions.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
SHOPPING! Also I'd really love to go to the pound and just play with the puppies and then fight the urge to adopt them all.

angrychihuahua

How does ISFJ resonate to you? Clearly introverted with high Fe. You also somehow strike as a sensor from that questionnaire.

I can see the Si. Wouldn't they find practical things more enjoyable and easier? Then again INFP doesn't ring true to me.

angrychihuahua

But some answers clearly indicate Fe (for example, giving up your beliefs for harmony's sake, something a Fi dominant wouldn't ever do).

This was why I was really unsure about INFP. I'm stubborn and opinionated as heck but will be the first to compromise to bring peace.