• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm back again xD

I'mStardust

Enneagram
4w5
Greetings [MENTION=29143]Thirteenly[/MENTION], [MENTION=32749]I'mStardust[/MENTION]...

I'm pleased to help however I am able...

I'mStardust, do you ever find that you just seem to sort of know things that you can't rightly explain how you know it, and it leans towards being correct more often than not?
or would you say you have a core "code" that helps you define you?

fd514d78d109eef53b6e08439c75234736b3c31a_hq.gif

I do, but not necessarily about people or about situations. That happens more at school, for instances. The answers for almost every question just come very easily for me without me even thinking about it. Particularly in biology and math. It also happens with movies. Sometimes I can just know where the movie is going. With Gone girl that happened. I remember watching that movie with my friend(who had previously seen it)and at the middle of the movie I just said ”Oh,she planted the evidence against him”(before that was revealed) and he was all shocked and all. I’m not a wizard though. And I can make wrong assessments about certain people and situations.

The “or would you say” suggests that I can only choose one of the options? I kind of relate to both. But perhaps better to this latter one. I always try to make myself as individualistic as I possibly can and I constantly mold my beliefs and views. At times, I feel that I don’t have a “core” though. I just keep looking to define me but at the pace I change that feels impossible. There are certain times, I just feel lost and completely depleted of a personality.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I do, but not necessarily about people or about situations. That happens more at school, for instances. The answers for almost every question just come very easily for me without me even thinking about it. Particularly in biology and math. It also happens with movies. Sometimes I can just know where the movie is going. With Gone girl that happened. I remember watching that movie with my friend(who had previously seen it)and at the middle of the movie I just said ”Oh,she planted the evidence against him”(before that was revealed) and he was all shocked and all. I’m not a wizard though. And I can make wrong assessments about certain people and situations.

The “or would you say” suggests that I can only choose one of the options? I kind of relate to both. But perhaps better to this latter one. I always try to make myself as individualistic as I possibly can and I constantly mold my beliefs and views. At times, I feel that I don’t have a “core” though. I just keep looking to define me but at the pace I change that feels impossible. There are certain times, I just feel lost and completely depleted of a personality.

This thread was helpful for me...http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/myers-briggs-and-jungian-cognitive-functions/30209-progress-definition.html?highlight=definitions