• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Mike Using Any System based off of Quote and Picture

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mike ***** on Facebook wrote:
"Ladies and gentlemen (and I use the term gentlemen very loosely) this is my wife Melissa [includes "hot" pic of Melissa]. There is one man in this group who has my permission to make any comment he wants, simply because he had the respect to talk to me beforehand.
Moral of the story, if you're a dude, keep your dick outta my girls in box. I'm tired of laughing at your little dicks. Ladies, comment all you want if you think she's as hot as I do."

My Permission.
Respect.
Moral of the story.
Etc.

Here is Mike's picture (he's in the middle):
mike%20matus_zpsms9teljn.jpg

I can give a little more information beyond the quote and picture. He says he is self-employed, but not at what occupation. His profile and pics indicate cars, so I think he owns a mechanic's shop.

Also, I don't know his type and I somehow doubt that he would care about it actually.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
XXTP (Leaning ESTP) 8w7 sp/sx

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ti-Fe very apparent. Fe being lower on the spectrum than Ti. Seems to accidentally gets fixated on things, which reminds me of Si. My guess is xNTP.

Quick to show brute aggression online while avoiding any real discomfort. 8w7. Very much cares for those he is close with and not concerned about impressing those he is not. 2w1. Vocabulary used is supposed to impress others and seem witty but falls extremely flat. Tries to assert dominance through bolstering himself up like this. 5w4. Occupation also points towards this head core.

As much as I hate using these terms to narrow down instinctual variant, he is definitely contraflow. I would guess sp/sx due to the lack of social awareness and 'back off' summary of the message. Another possibility could be sx/so, as he is clearly ready to throwdown over his girl.

I'm guessing he's a Capricorn or Leo.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ti-Fe very apparent. Fe being lower on the spectrum than Ti. Seems to accidentally gets fixated on things, which reminds me of Si. My guess is xNTP.

Quick to show brute aggression online while avoiding any real discomfort. 8w7. Very much cares for those he is close with and not concerned about impressing those he is not. 2w1. Vocabulary used is supposed to impress others and seem witty but falls extremely flat. Tries to assert dominance through bolstering himself up like this. 5w4. Occupation also points towards this head core.

As much as I hate using these terms to narrow down instinctual variant, he is definitely contraflow. I would guess sp/sx due to the lack of social awareness and 'back off' summary of the message. Another possibility could be sx/so, as he is clearly ready to throwdown over his girl.

I'm guessing he's a Capricorn or Leo.

I don't see a birth date in his profile, or any birthday greetings from others, so I can't say. But I like the ideas of Capricorn or Leo. I've scrolled for a long time on his profile and there is not a single birthday greeting in sight.

"Ok, listen up. I never make a post public, I keep my opinions to myself and my friends. But shit needs said, and if you got a girl at home I know you feel me on this. If you're not my friend in real life, or at least on fb, keep your thirsty ass outta my girls friend requests. Thirsty ass filthy Mcnasties pissin me off. Rant over."

His public profile boils down to the themes of friends/family, beautiful women, fast cars and fast motorcycles. A relaxed pose of him holding a gun. He is anti-gun control and pro-marijuana legalization.

"People, cherish and love your family, take the time to call, not text and be sure you know what's going on in their lives. I have some crazy shit going right now, but thank god for an understanding wife and child, a great friendship, and the gym. If not for these things I'd be a hot mess right now. I may be sore from overdoing it at the gym, but stress relieved!"

I have to go with ESTJ for his MBTI.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't see a birth date in his profile, or any birthday greetings from others, so I can't say. But I like the ideas of Capricorn or Leo. I've scrolled for a long time on his profile and there is not a single birthday greeting in sight.

"Ok, listen up. I never make a post public, I keep my opinions to myself and my friends. But shit needs said, and if you got a girl at home I know you feel me on this. If you're not my friend in real life, or at least on fb, keep your thirsty ass outta my girls friend requests. Thirsty ass filthy Mcnasties pissin me off. Rant over."

His public profile boils down to the themes of friends/family, beautiful women, fast cars and fast motorcycles. A relaxed pose of him holding a gun. He is anti-gun control and pro-marijuana legalization.

"People, cherish and love your family, take the time to call, not text and be sure you know what's going on in their lives. I have some crazy shit going right now, but thank god for an understanding wife and child, a great friendship, and the gym. If not for these things I'd be a hot mess right now. I may be sore from overdoing it at the gym, but stress relieved!"

I have to go with ESTJ for his MBTI.

This extra information doesn't change my thoughts on his perceived type. His values still sound Ti/Fe. Granted this is some guy's Facebook account, so he could be totally different offline. Do you know this dude or...?

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Why does he feel ISTP to me

Mainly coz Se dom won't be caught dead with that beard :D

Just kidding, I have no idea. That's very little info

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This extra information doesn't change my thoughts on his perceived type. His values still sound Ti/Fe. Granted this is some guy's Facebook account, so he could be totally different offline. Do you know this dude or...?

He is a complete stranger to me. I was just taken by his attitude because it is different from everybody else's.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Need more info...like info on Wife...facebook accounts...etc.

A public post on Facebook is not very effective even if it was on wife's page. :shrug: way to little to gleam anything behind the post that could be used to determine even a half ass guess at type.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... but isn't Disco's real name something else? :unsure:

More seriously...
ESTP either 8w7 or an e3. Probably So/Sx out of the six combos; SP would be far more private/protective of one's personal relationship, this guy is trying to stir shit up rather than keep it hidden.

The guy sure isn't obsessing about internal perception of details, he's very much focused on the external details and how things play, status symbols, and the like. he's a player, someone who likes social gatherings and being the center, probably rather loud or at least noticeable. Kind of reminds me of a guy who is a big seller in real estate or some other occupation in which he can prove himself a winner by type A'ing himself to the top of the lists.

NOTE: I'm at work, so the picture is blocked. This is all just based on what you said he said, I have no idea what he looks like.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Need more info...like info on Wife...facebook accounts...etc.

A public post on Facebook is not very effective even if it was on wife's page. :shrug: way to little to gleam anything behind the post that could be used to determine even a half ass guess at type.

Why do you need info on his wife? I've added material in the thread above from his public posts. From what I've seen, his likes are cars, women, motorcycles, guns, and a little marijuana now and then. But his primary values revolve around his mechanic shop business, family, and friends, not necessarily in that order.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... but isn't Disco's real name something else? :unsure:

More seriously...
ESTP either 8w7 or an e3. Probably So/Sx out of the six combos; SP would be far more private/protective of one's personal relationship, this guy is trying to stir shit up rather than keep it hidden.

The guy sure isn't obsessing about internal perception of details, he's very much focused on the external details and how things play, status symbols, and the like. he's a player, someone who likes social gatherings and being the center, probably rather loud or at least noticeable. Kind of reminds me of a guy who is a big seller in real estate or some other occupation in which he can prove himself a winner by type A'ing himself to the top of the lists.

NOTE: I'm at work, so the picture is blocked. This is all just based on what you said he said, I have no idea what he looks like.

That's too bad. But you've got a very good idea of the type of person. He's a rugged, outgoing alpha male who smokes fat cigars and probably keeps a handgun in his office just in case. He's not the type to mess around with. Generous to a fault with his friends but suspicious of being taken advantage of, he chooses his friends carefully and then esteems them highly.

That's a combination of things I know and things I don't know, so I'm extrapolating a bit there.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why does he feel ISTP to me

Mainly coz Se dom won't be caught dead with that beard :D

Just kidding, I have no idea. That's very little info

I added more info in this thread. I think Te-dom because he is rules-oriented. He likes to tell other people what to do. He lays down the rules beforehand. He obviously wants to make sure everybody is clear on where he stands. He seems to have a strict set of values from which he developed his rules. They are not Fi values, his are concretely and objectively determined.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do you need info on his wife? I've added material in the thread above from his public posts. From what I've seen, his likes are cars, women, motorcycles, guns, and a little marijuana now and then. But his primary values revolve around his mechanic shop business, family, and friends, not necessarily in that order.

Because she is part of the situation of why he posted that. Why matters more then what. Cars, women, motorcycles, guns, marijuana says "southerner", not any personality type. Not even close to enough to determine function usage which is what type is based off of.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because she is part of the situation of why he posted that. Why matters more then what. Cars, women, motorcycles, guns, marijuana says "southerner", not any personality type. Not even close to enough to determine function usage which is what type is based off of.

It does make things difficult when you tend to take things out of context. The context in this case would be everything else I've posted that you omitted here.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's too bad. But you've got a very good idea of the type of person. He's a rugged, outgoing alpha male who smokes fat cigars and probably keeps a handgun in his office just in case. He's not the type to mess around with. Generous to a fault with his friends but suspicious of being taken advantage of, he chooses his friends carefully and then esteems them highly.

That's a combination of things I know and things I don't know, so I'm extrapolating a bit there.

I missed your second post of things he has posted. (So I was going completely off the OP with no picture.)
So yeah, I can see why you shifted towards ESTJ, sounds like there is a bit of traditionalism in there / appeal to structure, although that can cut across types.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I missed your second post of things he has posted. (So I was going completely off the OP with no picture.)
So yeah, I can see why you shifted towards ESTJ, sounds like there is a bit of traditionalism in there / appeal to structure, although that can cut across types.

[MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION] kind of hinted at that when he said it sounds like I'm describing a Southerner, not a personality.