• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is Enneagram type even.

Ayuhime

I feel pretty confused and lost about what is even my core type and that feels stupid because I always act and think that I am pretty certain about it but now I feel pretty...lost...

I could try taking another test but what I consistently got over the years is always 9 and 5, often a tie between them and I feel like I relate most to 9 overall, though now I am worrying if I was actually a 5 or 6 and denying my actual core fear by identifying by it... Or others commenting on my type as mot likely being a head type is actually picking up my Ti as a head type... I also have no clue about my heart type at this point...

Is there any good questionnare/restarting point for it all? I have been into Enneagram for 2+ years so it is most likely not a lack of knowledge on types/fixations/core fears and more of wondering if my self-perception was flawed and trying to gain more views on it to actually be more certain about it?

Can I just not exist or something because that would be a lot easier and less frustrating would dissolving your 'self' an option can we make it an option pls

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel pretty confused and lost about what is even my core type and that feels stupid because I always act and think that I am pretty certain about it but now I feel pretty...lost...

I could try taking another test but what I consistently got over the years is always 9 and 5, often a tie between them and I feel like I relate most to 9 overall, though now I am worrying if I was actually a 5 or 6 and denying my actual core fear by identifying by it... Or others commenting on my type as mot likely being a head type is actually picking up my Ti as a head type... I also have no clue about my heart type at this point...

Is there any good questionnare/restarting point for it all? I have been into Enneagram for 2+ years so it is most likely not a lack of knowledge on types/fixations/core fears and more of wondering if my self-perception was flawed and trying to gain more views on it to actually be more certain about it?

Can I just not exist or something because that would be a lot easier and less frustrating would dissolving your 'self' an option can we make it an option pls

If it's any reassurance, you do appear 9-like. Perhaps looking at the system devoid from the MBTI might be of some help?

Ayuhime

If it's any reassurance, you do appear 9-like. Perhaps looking at the system devoid from the MBTI might be of some help?

It might be helpful I suppose. I am mostly confused since I just joined an Enneagram group on facebook and there is a few people saying I mostly sound like a 6 or 5, definitely like a head-type at the very least and to be honest I always feel somewhat unsure of it, so I think I am mostly confused because my sense of self at its' core is something akin to non-existant. It is like, it can take any shape and there is something there but more in a colourful fluid in a lava lamp which also can change its colour way more than anything. Any label I pick, ultimately feels like a word game more than as sincere even if I were to try being sincere, because people aren't really as stable though they do have main strategies they tend to stick with. So it might be the case of overthinking it until it whole system and anything defining it becomes meaningless/nothing as well as in general feeling like whatever I may say that I am would always give a vibe of lying to myself even if I try to be my most sincere and at the moment I say it, I do believe that I was saying the truth but then doubt it...