• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ or INFP?

sadisbeauty

I think you need to look as your Fi/Fe.

-Fi is more about how you feel, you do not want to fake an emotion if you are not feeling it, for example if you are not feeling good but other do it doesn't make you feel better. (INFP)

-Fe is more about how other feel, you can fake emotion to make other feel good, in fact you are more prone to be happy if other are. For fake i don't mean you don't really feel the emotion at that moment, i mean for example that if you are a little bit sad but a people around you is really happy and engage you, you will answer in a happy way, even if you are sad. You are just more prone to temporarily change your feeling according to others. (INFJ)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Well, the second part of your OP says "Thank you very much!", therefore you must have auxiliary Fe. Not sure if I'm joking. Without longer posts, that's all I can go off.

I've confirmed my own type through phenomenological introspection which has allowed me to identify my function orders cycling in real time, but I'm not sure how to describe the method of doing so.