User Tag List

Permabanned

Default Can't figure out what my type is.

I can be extremely introverted and stay in my room all day long not wanting to talk to anyone, but at the same time, when there are opportunities, I go out there and make friends when I'm in a situation to. I like more time to myself, but then it's because I've been accepting of it since I can't trust a lot of people due to their betrayals.

I also initiate interest in someone I want to date just to see if he is interested back.

I think for myself and I don't let any biased media or friends suppress my actual thoughts.

If someone does one of my friends wrong, just because that person never did anything to me, doesn't mean I'll go out of my way to befriend that person.
    That person could possibly do me wrong, too, later on.

I always stick up for my friends even if people don't stick up for me.

People complain about the way I am sometimes, but I don't complain about them. I accept their flaws even if I don't want to -- I'm still their friends.
    For example some of my friends say I repeat the same things and I'm like well they do, too, but I don't mention that they do.
    Nothing new happens to me. Every single day I do the same exact thing, work, sleep, gym, etc. It's nothing new so I would have nothing new to talk about and so because of that I don't know how to keep a relationship or friendship going.

And I'm just tired of them using that as an excuse to say that I'm boring when they do the same exact thing.

Am I a little bit of everything?

When I tested before years ago I was an INFJ, but then someone else said I'm different than that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so

Hello again, newcomer. I recommend filling out one of the questionnaires we supply here: Questionnaire Compilation Thread.

This cuts out a lot of ambiguity from your statements, and will make things easier on the forum users. Good luck!

As an aside, I see Si (in your routine and general way your past has shaped you, as seen in your mistrust of people) and Fe (in your promotion of harmony). So ISFJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

The description shows emphasis on relationships with others and routine happenings. There is not much alternate emphasis on your thoughts and why you are a certain way. I agree with Korvinagor that there is a leaning towards ISFJ but for slightly alternate reasons. I don't want to conclude a type though as there is a lack of information. The clearest matters are the introvertion and feeling dichotomies based on the relationship emphasis.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Korvinagor View Post
    Hello again, newcomer. I recommend filling out one of the questionnaires we supply here: Questionnaire Compilation Thread.

This cuts out a lot of ambiguity from your statements, and will make things easier on the forum users. Good luck!

As an aside, I see Si (in your routine and general way your past has shaped you, as seen in your mistrust of people) and Fe (in your promotion of harmony). So ISFJ.
    Thanks for the info, I will look into those Questionnaires.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII

I agree on ISFJ. First part sounds like PoLR Te and good Fe use. I don't see a reason to think intuitive for now. A questionnaire'll be useful for sure.

I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w1 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.