• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IxFP or IxFJ?

RoseGrey

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am doing this topic to eliminate the doubts that I have about my type (ISFP, INFP, ISFJ or INFJ)
If you want to say about the enneagram
Thank you

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
For me, beauty and love are things that go together.
Representing harmony, charm and happiness.
I consider beautiful what has meaning and moves me deeply
Beauty and love are also changes, because when I like it, I want to discover every angle or existing side
Love represents dedication to a cause or someone, a reciprocal connection, a good feeling within.
Sometimes I disbelieve him, because I dedicate time to another person and it seems that he is not reciprocal

2. What are your most important values?
I believe that good and justice always wins
Do not harm another person, because the energy you show the universe returns to you
Knowing things
Be honest with your feelings and thoughts
Improve what you do not consider correct

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I'm a Catholic, but I'm not going to church.
In fact, religious beliefs are only a basis for understanding God and his actions.
I feel that God exists, but I have a proper understanding of what He is to me

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Wars have always existed and will exist
People have a thirst for power and are greedy, selfish, and want the freedom to act as they want
Power for me is something to be used with care, with the wisdom to build and improve things. It is not something that I care much, because it values my well being in the first place

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I can hold a long conversation, if I talk about my emotions, talking about important experiences that I had and explaining their reason.
I am interested in personality, astrology and everyday affairs.
I'm looking for something new and in relation to people, I want to know how they can behave and understand their pattern.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I do not find it interesting

7. What do you think of daily chores?
I do it by obligation, it's not something I like or not

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I do it by obligation, it's not something I like or not

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Cry:
Miss something meaningful to me.
Feeling that I can not solve a problem and I have to accept the situation
Injustice (especially with me)
Feeling abandoned or left out
Disharmony, especially at home

Joyful:
Have attention
Talk
Unexpected money and / or gifts
Praise
Music

Because: They are things that move my well-being, for good or bad

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Environment: In my house, it is the most ideal place
Feeling: Peace and inner peace
The reason is that the world can not invade and disturb me

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Change of emotions, lack of confidence (also alternating), stubbornness.
Block show how I feel, pride, do not confront, slow reactions, insecurity and jealousy

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Intelligence, down-to-earth, organization, reliability, honesty and honesty.
Determination and fairness

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Love and friends, because reserved or when I start a friendship, I get attached and if I do not receive attention, I change my behavior and try to forget (it's my pride acting)

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I do not know if this is an example, but I think it's important.
A girl stayed for a while in my house, and my mother began to pay more attention to this girl, which made me angry and jealous.
And at this time he is feeling stress at work, making things worse.
My mother argued with me about this girl, that I had to be like her, more extroverted and kinder.
I went into crisis and was at my limit.
I talked to my mother and I was in tears, said that I was going away and live with my godmother, because here I did not feel happier.
I preferred to sacrifice my love for my mother, than to go to war every day.
I lived with my godmother for some time, and then solve the situation, and the girl was gone

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Like: Inteligencia, humor, gentleness, patience, altruism and generosity
Not like: Control, competition, pettiness, stupidity, lies, scandal and falsehood

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I've never had this experience, so I can not comment.
About the qualities that I hope are kindness, intelligence, cheerful, attentive, affectionate and patient

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Intelligence and kindness. I would teach what I learned for her, and let her make her conclusions. I would show books and take care of the part of the lessons

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Internal Reaction: It is to analyze, to understand how he thinks thus, whether it is correct or not.
Exterioir reaction: It is non-action, paralyze for a moment.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I respect people in the invisible, I do not see them as a whole. It seems that I am a little out of society '-'
When I'm in a work environment or something, I avoid certain attitudes to maintain harmony.
Social Problem: Fights.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose as I feel affinity, emotional or of ideas.
In the first contacts, I am reserved and I want to meet the other person first, and gradually I open up and show what I really am.
Sometimes I act like a clown, just to see the other person's reaction

21. How do you behave around strangers?
I keep distance, cold, face closed, analyzing, quiet and avoid contact

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My initial impression is ISFJ but I don't know you well enough to say anything for certain. Keep posting around the forum and getting to know people, and you should be able to get a lot better feedback. Welcome to the forum!

RoseGrey

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My initial impression is ISFJ but I don't know you well enough to say anything for certain. Keep posting around the forum and getting to know people, and you should be able to get a lot better feedback. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for replying.
In this description I made of myself, is it possible to be Si and Fe?
Because at times I seem to use Fi, that's why I have doubts about myself

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you for replying.
In this description I made of myself, is it possible to be Si and Fe?
Because at times I seem to use Fi, that's why I have doubts about myself

In what ways would you say you use Fi? If you don't mind describing them.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Ah, we should also point out that most descriptions of Fe are very bad... A common reason for mistypes.

Fe is less about hivemind and conforming blindly, and more about valuing harmony in a group, and being able to influence group dynamics and atmosphere. Fe creates the norm rather than blindly following it... And Fi operates independently of the norm.

RoseGrey

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'll tell you the reasons I think I have Fi, correct me if I'm wrong.

I am not a social partner, at times I am antisocial
I keep a certain distance from people and select which ones I want to keep in touch with
It takes me to open people
I have mood swings, which makes people not understand because I changed quickly
I am honest with people (about my tastes and attitudes - I always prefer truth because it is easier to deal with)
bless
I think that's the basic thing that reminds me.
I do not know if it helps a lot, but I'm Enneagram 6 - with probably sp / sx instinct

RoseGrey

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, we should also point out that most descriptions of Fe are very bad... A common reason for mistypes.

Fe is less about hivemind and conforming blindly, and more about valuing harmony in a group, and being able to influence group dynamics and atmosphere. Fe creates the norm rather than blindly following it... And Fi operates independently of the norm.

Sorry to ask, but what would be the big difference between Fe and Fi?
I would appreciate it if you give an example

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll tell you the reasons I think I have Fi, correct me if I'm wrong.

I am not a social partner, at times I am antisocial
I keep a certain distance from people and select which ones I want to keep in touch with
It takes me to open people
I have mood swings, which makes people not understand because I changed quickly
I am honest with people (about my tastes and attitudes - I always prefer truth because it is easier to deal with)
bless
I think that's the basic thing that reminds me.
I do not know if it helps a lot, but I'm Enneagram 6 - with probably sp / sx instinct
Take a look at our wiki's articles on Introverted and Extroverted Feeling respectively. That should help you see the differences.