• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess My Type Based On My Tritype

molls

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you guess my MBTI type from my Enneagram tritype? I'm curious to see how accurate your guesses are.

469 sx-sp

Also, is there a correlation between cognitive function and Ennea-type? Such as SI corresponds to type 6 or FI corresponds to type 4?

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes and no. There are cartain e types that are more common for certain mbti types, but not a direct correspondance.
For instance, 6 is quite common in Ne-Si introverts but also some INxJs. There are also a lot of INTPs with e4 in their tritype.
Enneagram and MBTI Correlation - Typology Wiki

And too late, I have already read your type from your profile, no guesses for you.

Last edited: