• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats the best match for an ENTJ, enn. 3w2

Mechnick

The Crow
My last gf was an Infp. She is cute, but too sensitive. I still like her, but she drained my energy. We brooke up.

So, whats the best match for us. They say we are insensitive jackasses, but it s not true, we love fully, especially if you are enn 3, which rules the heart.

I was ready to die for her, but something went wrong.

So, thats why we escape into the head and logic, we are affraid of being hurt again.

I like girly girls, and they like us, too. It s nature, i guess. I always had fights with the more feminist, strong and independent women.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A penthouse office which has a glass tinted door.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wanted to giggle seriously against the cliché, and the ''certified sociopath'' in your nickname made me think that how being a CEO can be common in sociopaths, which was the basis for my referral of penthouse office. Anyway, the conflict between you and independent women makes me poke into the issue of control, but I think I will not dig on that, not at this moment but I can say that you should not establish a relationship with an NT female, for they are usually headstrong and quite independent. ESFP could be a match, you can try a fuzzy ENFJ that is asshole to the world but a ''girly girl'' against you. If you find an ISTP woman, run away. If you stumble upon an INTJ gal, run away except she does have a soft-side, like my last girlfriend. An INFJ could be very good for you, but if her alignment is not, she also could be very bad for you. So, I'd say ESFP or ENFJ can be a match for you, I was thinking about ENFP, since ENFP girls can be ''girly-girls'' but they can also be a tad chaotic for you as well.

In any case, good luck. This post is based on my personal assumptions and therefore can be falsifiable, but who the hell knows?

Mechnick

The Crow
I wanted to giggle seriously against the cliché, and the ''certified sociopath'' in your nickname made me think that how being a CEO can be common in sociopaths, which was the basis for my referral of penthouse office. Anyway, the conflict between you and independent women makes me poke into the issue of control, but I think I will not dig on that, not at this moment but I can say that you should not establish a relationship with an NT female, for they are usually headstrong and quite independent. ESFP could be a match, you can try a fuzzy ENFJ that is asshole to the world but a ''girly girl'' against you. If you find an ISTP woman, run away. If you stumble upon an INTJ gal, run away except she does have a soft-side, like my last girlfriend. An INFJ could be very good for you, but if her alignment is not, she also could be very bad for you. So, I'd say ESFP or ENFJ can be a match for you, I was thinking about ENFP, since ENFP girls can be ''girly-girls'' but they can also be a tad chaotic for you as well.

In any case, good luck. This post is based on my personal assumptions and therefore can be falsifiable, but who the hell knows?

Tnx, dude. I find ENFP quite attractive. And Infp

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not at all. I'd love to sit, talk and define strategies and give suggestions but not now, unfortunately but we can talk about the subject in more depth anytime you like. Cheerio.

Mechnick

The Crow
Not at all. I'd love to sit, talk and define strategies and give suggestions but not now, unfortunately but we can talk about the subject in more depth anytime you like. Cheerio.

Ok, see ya around

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Not INFJ. Sorry.... have to disagree. Of course, this is a generalization as everyone is different.

You would hate me, and I'd know it before you would know it and I'd hate you for it. It'd be a disaster.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah same reaction [MENTION=31348]RareBird[/MENTION]. ISFJ maybe? Someone who likes you to be "the man" in a hyper traditional sense and someone who takes pleasure in playing those gender roles.

It's gonna be hard to find a girly girl who isn't sensitive tho. Might have to put in work in that department. It's good for ya.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm regularly smashing all sorts of mbti's. Why limit yourself. Smash brother! And we can all be a bit too sensitive at times, even ENTJ's who display anger instead of vulnerability when they are sensitive.

Your best bet is just to smash into the night, hulk smash-smash smash.

Mechnick

The Crow
Not INFJ. Sorry.... have to disagree. Of course, this is a generalization as everyone is different. You would hate me, and I'd know it before you would know it and I'd hate you for it. It'd be a disaster.

I dont hate you.INFJ are quite attractive.

Yeah same reaction @RareBird. ISFJ maybe? Someone who likes you to be "the man" in a hyper traditional sense and someone who takes pleasure in playing those gender roles. It's gonna be hard to find a girly girl who isn't sensitive tho. Might have to put in work in that department. It's good for ya.

And, you are cute. I ll let you go to do whatever you want.
What do you think by the man in a hypertraditional sense? Im not like that. The girls have freedom to do whatever they want, as long they respect me.

And, whats wrong with girly girls. They are very cute.

I notice one of my fav actress Nicole Kidman tends to choose sympathetic and cute guys like Keith Urban and Jimmy Fallon with light-hearted sense of humor. And she had problems with more narcissist Tom Cruise.

Mechnick

The Crow
I'm regularly smashing all sorts of mbti's. Why limit yourself. Smash brother! And we can all be a bit too sensitive at times, even ENTJ's who display anger instead of vulnerability when they are sensitive.

Your best bet is just to smash into the night, hulk smash-smash smash.

Thanks bro

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you mean by respect? What is your vision of being respected by a woman? I'd fear you'd find me detrimental to your image. I'm very messy and don't dress with regard for 'propriety' as it were. I also don't like being seen as a cute girl. I prefer to be appreciated for my heart and mind. Idk, you're just not my type from what you described here. And that's one hundred percent fine. I think NF women might seem soft and pretty on the outside, but many of us are a lot more head strong than we appear on the inside.

Mechnick

The Crow
What do you mean by respect? What is your vision of being respected by a woman? I'd fear you'd find me detrimental to your image. I'm very messy and don't dress without regard for 'propriety' as it were. I also don't like being seen as a cute girl. I prefer to be appreciated for my heart and mind. Idk, you're just not my type from what you described here. And that's one hundred percent fine. I think NF women might seem soft and pretty on the outside, but many of us are a lot more head strong than we appear on the inside.

Respect as honesty and faithfulness. If Im not the man anymore, tell me, dont turn me into detective.

Whats your type of man?

You dont like Steven Seagal, nor Arnold Schwarzenegger obviously, but you like Channing Tatum or younger Brad Pitt, I guess.

Why some girls like ENTPs more. Whats the deal? Whats the deal with Ryan Goslin craze? Or Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp?

Why ppl find ENTJs insensitive, but Entps as cool and sexy?

Matthew Perry is an ENTP and he is annoying.

Leo DiCaprio is an ENTJ and he is sex symbol.

Princess Leia is an ENTJ and she is sex symbol.

Keith Urban is probably an ENFP, or ESFP, and hes cute to women, Jimmy Fallon also.

Tom Cruise is more J, and he was one of the most attractive guy in 90s and 00s.

If, you girls have to choose a guy from Interview with the Vampire, who would you choose: Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Christian Slater or Antonio Banderas?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Respect as honesty and faithfullness. If Im not the man anymore, tell me, dont turn me into detective.

Whats your type of man?

You dont like Steven Seagal, nor Arnold Scharzenegger obviously, but you like Chaning Tatum or younger Brad Pitt, I guess.

Why some girls like ENTPs more. Whats the deal? Whats the deal with Ryan Goslin craze? Or Keanu Revees, Or Johnny Depp?

Actually I don't find any of those people attractive. I'm um, George Harrison from the Beatles or unbuff Edward Norton are two celebrity crushes of mine. I'm honest, but that doesn't make me not confusing lol.

Jimmy page in the 60s was another super hottie.

Oh and young David Byrne.

Mechnick

The Crow
Actually I don't find any of those people attractive. I'm um, George Harrison from the Beatles or unbuff Edward Norton are two celebrity crushes of mine. I'm honest, but that doesn't make me not confusing lol.

Jimmy page in the 60s was another super hottie.

Oh and young David Byrne.

Ok, thats clear now to me. You are physically attracted to another types of men. I get it.

Mechnick

The Crow
What do you mean by respect? What is your vision of being respected by a woman? I'd fear you'd find me detrimental to your image. I'm very messy and don't dress with regard for 'propriety' as it were. I also don't like being seen as a cute girl. I prefer to be appreciated for my heart and mind. Idk, you're just not my type from what you described here. And that's one hundred percent fine. I think NF women might seem soft and pretty on the outside, but many of us are a lot more head strong than we appear on the inside.

What do you mean by detrimental to my image? You mean like we enn. 3 are image obsessed?

You wouldn't like me, bit it's okay, haha.

Ok, if you say so RareBird.

I ll die in another woman's arms.