User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: ISTP/ISFP

  1. #31
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Man has a right to be free
    Where there is no victim there is no crime
    Love is the answer ( I feel like a hippy typing that)
    Man is a creative being
    Clearly one of us!

    (To add on, my ISTP brother would never say or think that)

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Clearly one of us!

    (To add on, my ISTP brother would never say or think that)
    Yeah I'd think it but I'd never go around saying it. Not unless I was asked.

  3. #33
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Yeah I'd think it but I'd never go around saying it. Not unless I was asked.
    Me too.

    Because that would be just NF.

  4. #34
    soft and silky sarah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    isfp
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Me too.

    Because that would be just NF.
    Right, talking about it out loud tends to make me feel squeamish, and also defensive, in case someone should want to argue me out of how I feel. I asked because I think ISFPs do think a LOT about what we value even though we rarely like to talk about it. It's a private thing with us.

    I suspect if you ask ISTPs that question, you'd either get a deer-in-the-headlights stare from them, or they'd turn it into a joke. (no offense meant, but it seems to me they really dislike being asked to consider questions like the ones I posed, even if they don't have to reply out loud.)

    Sarah
    ISFP

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Right, talking about it out loud tends to make me feel squeamish, and also defensive, in case someone should want to argue me out of how I feel.
    ISFP
    I was going to say that.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Grayscale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    1,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    I suspect if you ask ISTPs that question, you'd either get a deer-in-the-headlights stare from them, or they'd turn it into a joke. (no offense meant, but it seems to me they really dislike being asked to consider questions like the ones I posed, even if they don't have to reply out loud.)
    i went back and read it, sarah speaks truth

    Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    What ideas/beliefs would you label as being of ultimate importance?
    uhhhhhhh... ?

  7. #37
    soft and silky sarah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    isfp
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    i went back and read it, sarah speaks truth



    uhhhhhhh... ?

    See? He turned it into a joke. Heehee!


    Sarah
    ISFP

  8. #38
    The Destroyer Colors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o
    Posts
    1,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy
    Man has a right to be free
    Where there is no victim there is no crime
    Love is the answer ( I feel like a hippy typing that)
    Man is a creative being
    Yeah. I definitely wouldn't think cop to thinking any of that (except the 4th line)... at least not alone like that- unsurrounded by a million qualifiers.

  9. #39
    soft and silky sarah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    isfp
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Yeah. I definitely wouldn't think cop to thinking any of that (except the 4th line)... at least not alone like that- unsurrounded by a million qualifiers.
    Speaking of creativity and ISTPs... Check this title out:

    Amazon.com: Quick Guide to the Four Temperaments and Creativity: A Psychological Understanding of Creativity: Marci Segal: Books

    The author says she's an ISTP. And it's a good book.

    Sarah

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Could figure an SP to want hard copy. Pshaw!

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] ISTP ISFP relationship
    By asynartetic in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:08 PM
  2. [MBTItm] You know you are an ISTP/ ISFP/ ESTP/ESFP when..?
    By Thinkist in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 02:56 AM
  3. [MBTItm] ISTP/ISFP......Conflict.
    By Illmatic in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 05:36 AM
  4. [MBTItm] Male ISTP/ISFP's describe yourself at age 20...
    By MDP2525 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 12:27 PM
  5. [MBTItm] ISTP & ISFP relationships
    By Wiley45 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO