• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please Help Me Determine My MBTI Type

Megatron

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, short sentences, very rythmic, I use this style quite often, too. It would be curious to see if it can be associated with a function or a pairing of functions. For me, it serve the scope of conveying a sense of... how can I say it... a building of intensity that seems to have a happy ending and has a sort of failure instead. Very whimsical.

Also, I don't know if a habit is "per se" realm of Si. It's like saying that only Si users can have habits but I don't think so... I would probably accept that Si users have habits that last longer and they are surely more unwilling to let go or change, but all functions can form an habit, I think.

Yes, I have habits, but they are only present in accordance to the way I am when I'm home alone. I think that's just the way I introvert because when my mental energy is low, that's when I fall into my habits. Once my mental energy is recharged I then feel bored and ready to go do something. When it comes to work, I don't have any specific habits. My first thought when I come in for the day is "What needs to be done today?" Then build my day around what's presented to me. I like to take in each day as it comes, and I honestly prefer it that way because it won't become boring. I might complain to a coworker "This cutomer took up THIS much of my time and...", but deep down I would rather have it a little chaotic than not because then I'd have nothing to talk about my day. It would just be "Same shit different day." I also like the chaos because I feel extra accomplished from being able to complete my tasks with the speedbumps.

Megatron

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My method of typing is experimental at the moment. I'm trying to determine what sort of sentences are used with different functions.

I can type authors this way very effectively, but it's more difficult with forum posts because there's less to go on.

The way my mind works, is I "see" something, but only in a certain state of mind, and I might not be really seeing it, and it's hard to see it again afterwards.

So take my typing with a grain of salt.

I think the way you type is impressive! I noticed you doing that in another post. I was just trying to understand your perspective of Si in me because I have a hard time seeing it in myself; so I thought it could be my lack of understanding Si.