• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any help with typing me greatly appreciated.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Basically, I've scored all across the board on MBTI tests, and recently I've been discussing with different friends about this MBTI thing. One doesn't know the function, so I've dismissed their opinions, one knows the function and is generally correct at typing at least fictional characters, and the third one seems to know a lot about MBTI but doesn't really know me that well. One of the reasons for this difficulty in typing is that I'm most likely either in the grip or looping a lot.

Anyway, here are the three questionnaires. If the response seems curt or rude, it's because I literally couldnt make head or tail of the question, or I don't think its assumptions are necessarily valid.

Interaction Style:
Informing, responding, chart-the-course.
Temperament is a bit harder because NTs are held up to be this Fountain Of Knowlege, and I do value knowlege, but I also value other things, so it's a mixed bag.

1-what makes you angry?
When there are established rules for certain things and people just can't be arsed to follow them. It bothers me the most when it actually negatively affects me, so to speak, because these rules are usually there for a reason -- they're there to prevent us from descending into chaos and killing one another out of sheer frustration :p
2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
... they're often loud in a group and hard to read.
3-do you like animals? why?
not particularly. i just don't see the point of having an animal in my life that needs to be taken care of, fed, and all that, and I don't have a stable income or a stable place to provide it with necessary happiness - so investing all these resources to feed another mouth sounds a bit useless to me, especially since i derive limited enjoyment from their. y'know. existence. or interaction. ... maybe i'd like a hen coz they actually give eggs, but they're still so messy.
4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
he is reliable, through thick and think, and has shown himself to be. i don't think anybody else but him could be trusted - small promises maybe, but there's something else to life, more than these small things like showing up for a coffee.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
...i don't like or dislike parts of myself. i just am. but it would make my life a lot easier if i was nervous a lot less, require less down time, and require a lot less preparation for everything social. as it is, it's not a very pleasant existence.
6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
in some sense, yes, because i want to fit in and look somewhat presentable. but i wholly reject new fashion trends, because it takes resources and time, and honestly a lot of things are either bad taste, or not my style.
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
i'd prefer not to do either if they require additional effort on my part. why should i care what others think about me? unless they're actually paying me. then yeah, it depends on the context - fit in for less friction, stand out in a positive way, that sort of thing.
8-what activities do you enjoy?
...mindless activities in video games, surfing the net. usual boring things.
9-what makes you feel secure?
knowing that things are always there for me. (which, i guess, is very hard to find in an age of change)
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
it depends on the person. i've been in too many bad relationships to say yes willy nilly. sorry if i'm skeptical. but at the same time, being in a relationship has its perks.
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
...depends. there are some things that go beyond love. i'd rather not speak of those. on a more superficial level, i do love chocolate, and despite the bad memories associated with pudding, it's one of the few things i can ingest without feeling ill. people... nah.
i used to like big cities, but these days, they all appear the same to me regardless of their characteristics. probably just capitalism and globalisation at work. i do have a fondness for kyoto and tokyo, the side streets of old beijing, the horrendous yet quaint hill you had to climb in hong kong, but it is only from memory - perhaps being there, now, is different. is that love? probably not.
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
...things. whatever topic school has, for classes. it's intellectually challenging, there's no easy answers, and that's where my skills lie.
13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
...i was a quiet child who drew a lot, told stories, and daydreamed a lot. you could probably say the same thing of me as an adult, only i hate drawing now.

What's your type?
... of people? Of things? of food? my mbti type?
What colour do you like?
...black, on a practical level- it's easy to match and you can't stain it.
What is your favourite personality?
depends on the person. i have a fondness for fictional istjs, especially the ones who are angry for a reason.
Where can you find clams?
n.................. honestly, this is irrelevant to everything...
Are you fascinated by wooden planks?
no
Do people make you fascinated by boats?
how even
Does the number 9 resemble the number 6?
it does when you play dnd.
How are elastic bands made?
...i honestly don't care.
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind?
occasionally, but i try not to pay attention to that anymore.
Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture?
that made no sense whatsoever.
If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly?
that's just daft.
Did you ever remember the 5th of November?
why this date? why not ides of march? that's just weirdly specific.​

1. if you could have one mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?
depends. does it feed itself or do i have to feed it? i'm not about to spend the rest of my life grooming and feeding a dragon. but i'd want a dragon to give me back rides.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? (yes, written by a 26 year old )
.............. i'd pay you $5 to shoot me right now.
3. If you were a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?
i am not.
4. What is your favorite beverage?
vodka
5. You're having a cookout... what do you make?
i don't do cookouts. if i did i'd make barbeque.
6. What's the most recent cool thing you've learned?
...errr... that postcolonial studies are a result of cultural studies intersecting with thematically based literary studies, so to speak.
7. What portrayal of the future do you like the best?
i like speculative fiction, but fiction is not a mirror of reality, so i don't see them as portrayals of the future. future exists only in one form, and that is the real. it makes no sense to cross over either, especially when we know from looking at past portrayals that while some themes may seem universal, that's just because we're humans being human (i.e.; a chaotic mess)
8. You're on death row... what's your last meal?
i wonder if they'd let me die drunk and high. i'd like to get high on heroin once at least, before i die. it'd be intersting, and since i'm dead anyway, i won't have to deal with the negative effects.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd like to type you but I see one thing in the beginning of the survey and the other towards the end. So, I'm going to ask you additional questions.

When there are established rules for certain things and people just can't be arsed to follow them. It bothers me the most when it actually negatively affects me, so to speak, because these rules are usually there for a reason -- they're there to prevent us from descending into chaos and killing one another out of sheer frustration
Would you say you are rule follower? I don't mean extreme rules and laws like "Don't kill". Obviously, in general, rules are here for a reason. I'm not much of rule follower for example but I will follow a rule that makes sense because I value common sense which contributes to stability. For example, office rules, deadlines for turning in your essay etc. Are you on time? Do you feel those should be definitely respected?

not particularly. i just don't see the point of having an animal in my life that needs to be taken care of, fed, and all that, and I don't have a stable income or a stable place to provide it with necessary happiness - so investing all these resources to feed another mouth sounds a bit useless to me, especially since i derive limited enjoyment from their. y'know. existence. or interaction. ... maybe i'd like a hen coz they actually give eggs, but they're still so messy.

Te-Fi in my opinion.

...i don't like or dislike parts of myself. i just am. but it would make my life a lot easier if i was nervous a lot less, require less down time, and require a lot less preparation for everything social. as it is, it's not a very pleasant existence.

You basically declared you are an introvert. Do you consider yourself an introvert?

Did you ever remember the 5th of November?
why this date? why not ides of march? that's just weirdly specific.

It's Bonfire night. Let em rephrase it for you: Do you remember historical dates? If yes why? If no....why?

4. What is your favorite beverage?
vodka

get a better survey.

i do have a fondness for kyoto and tokyo

me too. (ok this is totally irrelevant for your type)

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
i'd prefer not to do either if they require additional effort on my part. why should i care what others think about me? unless they're actually paying me. then yeah, it depends on the context - fit in for less friction, stand out in a positive way, that sort of thing.

well no we can conclude you are not enneagram 3 and it's really less likely for you to have strong Fe.

Conclusion: please do another survey...this was not very helpful.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I'd like to type you but I see one thing in the beginning of the survey and the other towards the end. So, I'm going to ask you additional questions.
Would you say you are rule follower? I don't mean extreme rules and laws like "Don't kill". Obviously, in general, rules are here for a reason. I'm not much of rule follower for example but I will follow a rule that makes sense because I value common sense which contributes to stability. For example, office rules, deadlines for turning in your essay etc. Are you on time? Do you feel those should be definitely respected?

Yes, I think so. Sometimes I stand at the empty road waiting for the light to turn green because it's just easier. Even when there's no cars.
I occasionally get tired of waiting and rationalise that jaywalking is fine due to efficiency and lack of danger. But the impulse is to just follow rules.
(On the same note, I detest rules that not only don't make sense, but are just counterproductive. There's many such laws and rules and so on, and they're incredibly inefficient, and I loathe that.)
I try to be on time, but I have a strange sense of time, so in practise it just leads to a cycle of... ... ... s.a.d.ness because a) nobody likes it when you're not on time, b) i don't like it when i'm not on time, even if other people don't mind. I don't like it when I am unable to adhere to my own personal standards. And I often am unable to do that.

You basically declared you are an introvert. Do you consider yourself an introvert?

In every sense of the word, yes. I would rather be something else, but no point dwelling on it.

It's Bonfire night. Let em rephrase it for you: Do you remember historical dates? If yes why? If no....why?

Guy Fawkes? The weird thing is I don't remember historical dates. If one said Guy Fawkes, that movie with the mask based on the original event, or "beware the fifth of november", it'd simply have more resonance than simply the date itself. (Though I'm not british.)
I don't remember historical dates for a really simple reason: I simply can't remember names, faces, or numbers. If I have another frame of reference, especially a noteworthy one, I might. For instance, 1917 is interesting because it was the November (October? See, I'm bad at this) Bolshevik revolution, marked the end of the Tsarist/provisional regime, and so on and so forth. ...And then I'd get flashbacks of being in school. Etc etc.

Conclusion: please do another survey...this was not very helpful.

Hey man, thank you for your help. I will do another survey. This time, I will put together questions from multiple questionnaires in the questionnaires thread because... Please let me know what sorta questions you'd like to see.

2. Define justice!
A system that results in the enforcement of the idea that all men are necessarily equal.

3. What do you value? What do you value in your environment, in the world, in other people, in dialog?
Tangible things and their utility (eg: Money has the most utility and you can get them in cash)
Environment: Peace and quiet, as well as an agreeable atmosphere with a conducive and supportive environment.
World: Same, but with less people bothering me.
Other people: ...Reliability.
Dialogue: Quality, mostly. People engaging in it have to display a certain mindset of openness, integrity, and there should be an equal opportunity, such as a moderator, to bring about this environment. If somebody simply dominates the dialogue out of sheer charisma or verball diarrhea, it doesn't add anything of worth.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Depends on the friend. I tend to stay with like individuals, but sometimes there are disagreements. If it is somebody I trust enough, I will openly disagree with them. If it is somebody I trust and the belief is something that openly violates my integrity as an individual, I will ask further questions to determine why they think that way, and evaluate whether or not said friendship is worth continuing. If it is somebody I don't consider important, I don't offer them anything, because I don't want to offer them any ammo to use against me. If I see that there's a reason to say something, I might, if I can figure out a way to say it and get a word in (such as in a class discussion, and participation is valued in said discussion).

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Can't live with it, can't live without it.
There's too many people for me to generalise, and they are often very different, but I don't tend to like most people, and even if I do, they usually don't like me, either. There's that.
There are many prevalent social problems. I've studied history, and I don't want to name one because it'd require me to delve deep into history. I'd have to look at multiple different societies, analyse whether or not the roots are from similar causes, etc etc. And which society are we talking about in what period of time? If we're talking about contemporary... I suppose one problem I've noticed across multiple societies is the tendency to blame foreigners for "stealing away jobs" when I think the root of the problem is linked to globalisation, capitalism and so on and so forth. That to me is a symptom of a bigger structural problem. (Anyway, I know for a fact that talking politics is going to be iffy, so I'm going to just stop right here.)

Vega Vex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The fact that you are taking many perspectives can point to a P or N. Your indifference can also point to a P or a very, very lax N. U most likely IxxP. Have you taken 16Personalites test? That was my starter point for MBTI. (Surprise, surprise an INTP and ENTP recommended it to me)

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
The fact that you are taking many perspectives can point to a P or N. Your indifference can also point to a P or a very, very lax N. U most likely IxxP. Have you taken 16Personalites test? That was my starter point for MBTI. (Surprise, surprise an INTP and ENTP recommended it to me)

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, I've taken 16 Personalities and it is one of the better tests that I've come across.

I've looked at another site with functions analysis and I believe functions are way more useful for typing than simply stating the attributes. The reason I haven't added anything here is because I don't want to cause cognitive biases on behalf of the readers. I'd like them to see it for themselves instead of having a preconceived notion.

If MBTI was merely descriptive in nature and not a theory that doesn't explain anything, then it doesn't have any use for me.

PurpleDawn

Definitely sounds Te/Fi, and leaning towards Intuitive. I'm gonna say INTJ, but I could be wrong.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, I think so. Sometimes I stand at the empty road waiting for the light to turn green because it's just easier. Even when there's no cars.
I occasionally get tired of waiting and rationalise that jaywalking is fine due to efficiency and lack of danger. But the impulse is to just follow rules.
(On the same note, I detest rules that not only don't make sense, but are just counterproductive. There's many such laws and rules and so on, and they're incredibly inefficient, and I loathe that.)
I try to be on time, but I have a strange sense of time, so in practise it just leads to a cycle of... ... ... s.a.d.ness because a) nobody likes it when you're not on time, b) i don't like it when i'm not on time, even if other people don't mind. I don't like it when I am unable to adhere to my own personal standards. And I often am unable to do that.

In every sense of the word, yes. I would rather be something else, but no point dwelling on it.

Guy Fawkes? The weird thing is I don't remember historical dates. If one said Guy Fawkes, that movie with the mask based on the original event, or "beware the fifth of november", it'd simply have more resonance than simply the date itself. (Though I'm not british.)
I don't remember historical dates for a really simple reason: I simply can't remember names, faces, or numbers. If I have another frame of reference, especially a noteworthy one, I might. For instance, 1917 is interesting because it was the November (October? See, I'm bad at this) Bolshevik revolution, marked the end of the Tsarist/provisional regime, and so on and so forth. ...And then I'd get flashbacks of being in school. Etc etc.

Hey man, thank you for your help. I will do another survey. This time, I will put together questions from multiple questionnaires in the questionnaires thread because... Please let me know what sorta questions you'd like to see.

2. Define justice!
A system that results in the enforcement of the idea that all men are necessarily equal.

3. What do you value? What do you value in your environment, in the world, in other people, in dialog?
Tangible things and their utility (eg: Money has the most utility and you can get them in cash)
Environment: Peace and quiet, as well as an agreeable atmosphere with a conducive and supportive environment.
World: Same, but with less people bothering me.
Other people: ...Reliability.
Dialogue: Quality, mostly. People engaging in it have to display a certain mindset of openness, integrity, and there should be an equal opportunity, such as a moderator, to bring about this environment. If somebody simply dominates the dialogue out of sheer charisma or verball diarrhea, it doesn't add anything of worth.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Depends on the friend. I tend to stay with like individuals, but sometimes there are disagreements. If it is somebody I trust enough, I will openly disagree with them. If it is somebody I trust and the belief is something that openly violates my integrity as an individual, I will ask further questions to determine why they think that way, and evaluate whether or not said friendship is worth continuing. If it is somebody I don't consider important, I don't offer them anything, because I don't want to offer them any ammo to use against me. If I see that there's a reason to say something, I might, if I can figure out a way to say it and get a word in (such as in a class discussion, and participation is valued in said discussion).

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Can't live with it, can't live without it.
There's too many people for me to generalise, and they are often very different, but I don't tend to like most people, and even if I do, they usually don't like me, either. There's that.
There are many prevalent social problems. I've studied history, and I don't want to name one because it'd require me to delve deep into history. I'd have to look at multiple different societies, analyse whether or not the roots are from similar causes, etc etc. And which society are we talking about in what period of time? If we're talking about contemporary... I suppose one problem I've noticed across multiple societies is the tendency to blame foreigners for "stealing away jobs" when I think the root of the problem is linked to globalisation, capitalism and so on and so forth. That to me is a symptom of a bigger structural problem. (Anyway, I know for a fact that talking politics is going to be iffy, so I'm going to just stop right here.)

Most things you say indicate strong Te to me. Your definition was extroverted logic.

If you want my honest opinion, the first thing I thought is ISTJ for you. You seem meticulous about some things like rules and you seem very factual very giving explanations.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Let's examine each possibility.
Which are the cons and the pros to ISTJ? Which for INTJ? Which for xNTP?

ISTJ:
Pro:
- Functions match up, more or less.
- It takes me a long time to adjust to changes.
- When I do make decisions that significantly alter my life, they usually turn out to be badly thought through (Sounds like possible inferior Ni/Ne).
- There's a good chance I have a perceiving dom function. Maybe.
Contra:
- I don't relate to any of the ISTJ members anywhere, especially if they're conservative.
- Very little ISTJ descriptions fit me.

INTJ:
Pro: The people I speak to currently online on a regular basis are all INTJs.
Contra:
- I'm more cautious and tend to be worse at directions.
- They are better at big picture analysis, and they are good at putting things into perspective - the perspective which I gain from talking to them. *Unless they're dumb or looping.
- That INTJ ego. Good god. I don't have that.

INTP:
Pro: Possible Ti-Si loop.
- I do use Ti compulsively. When I watch movies, I can't stop analysing them.
- I do have some desire to be socially accepted, which seems to resemble inferior Fe (?).
- I'd probably fit the INTP description on a regular day.
Contra:
- Thinking about what could possibily come out of any given situation makes me anxious as hell and doesn't come naturally to me, especially if it's something that affects me on a concrete level. If I were INTP, Aux Ne shouldn't do this.
- Looking at INTP thought processes, I think they're better at divergent thought processes than I am.

ENTP:
Pro: ?
Contra: Highly unlikely to be an extrovert or extravert. Much less likely to be an Ne dom.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'll analyse what you just said:

ISTJ:
Pro:
- Functions match up, more or less. - the most important part
- When I do make decisions that significantly alter my life, they usually turn out to be badly thought through (Sounds like possible inferior Ni/Ne).
Contra:
- I don't relate to any of the ISTJ members anywhere, especially if they're conservative. --> I usually don't relate to the same type necessarily. When I think "relate", I think that we get along while we talk....things don't have to me similar but we'd still relate...it happens
- Very little ISTJ descriptions fit me. - not one description fits me

INTJ:
Pro: The people I speak to currently online on a regular basis are all INTJs.
Contra:
- I'm more cautious and tend to be worse at directions.
- They are better at big picture analysis, and they are good at putting things into perspective - the perspective which I gain from talking to them. Looking at their skill sets, I doubt I'm an Ni dom.
- That INTJ ego. Good god. I don't have that.

The ego thing is not important. The first argument for pro also doesn't say you are an INTJ.
Based on your pro argument, I could be INTJ then and I'm not. Logic: I hang out with XXXX type = I could be that type (I don't say it's not possible to be surrounded by a similar type but INTJ and ISTJ share functions so that argument can also give evidence for ISTJ. But this evidence is very shaky. I mean think about it...you cannot identify as a certain type based on someone else's type)

More cons then pros....even though I don't find those pros and cons to be relevant at all

INTP:
Pro: Possible Ti-Si loop.
- I do use Ti compulsively. When I watch movies, I can't stop analysing them.
- I do have some desire to be socially accepted, which seems to resemble inferior Fe (?).
- I'd probably fit the INTP description on a regular day.
Contra:
- Thinking about what could possibily come out of any given situation makes me anxious as hell and doesn't come naturally to me, especially if it's something that affects me on a concrete level. If I were INTP, Aux Ne shouldn't do this.
- Looking at INTP thought processes, I think they're better at divergent thought processes than I am.

Ok...now we are back on track. Base ont his, you are Ne and Si user. Now we gotta figure out that Ti vs. Te. Order of functions...if you are older than 25 your Si should be working already...so it's possible to notice it.
Your Si could be your tertiary because in your post you said something like: I have bad memories connected to pudding but I won't get sick. (I haven't quoted it right but I felt this was important back then and now I see it). Tertiary function is often something present but it's not leading us much. You are aware of it but you won't be led by it too much. That sentence sounds like using Si but with a grain of salt. Strong Si users tend to be strongly attached to things that bring them bad memories. Also, they are known to hold grudge because of this.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I'll analyse what you just said:

ISTJ:
Pro:
- Functions match up, more or less. - the most important part
Contra:
- I don't relate to any of the ISTJ members anywhere, especially if they're conservative. --> I usually don't relate to the same type necessarily. When I think "relate", I think that we get along while we talk....things don't have to me similar but we'd still relate...it happens
- Very little ISTJ descriptions fit me. - not one description fits me

The ego thing is not important. The first argument for pro also doesn't say you are an INTJ.
Based on your pro argument, I could be INTJ then and I'm not. Logic: I hang out with XXXX type = I could be that type (I don't say it's not possible to be surrounded by a similar type but INTJ and ISTJ share functions so that argument can also give evidence for ISTJ. But this evidence is very shaky. I mean think about it...you cannot identify as a certain type based on someone else's type)

More cons then pros....even though I don't find those pros and cons to be relevant at all

Ok...now we are back on track. Base ont his, you are Ne and Si user. Now we gotta figure out that Ti vs. Te. Order of functions...if you are older than 25 your Si should be working already...so it's possible to notice it.
Your Si could be your tertiary because in your post you said something like: I have bad memories connected to pudding but I won't get sick. (I haven't quoted it right but I felt this was important back then and now I see it). Tertiary function is often something present but it's not leading us much. You are aware of it but you won't be led by it too much. That sentence sounds like using Si but with a grain of salt. Strong Si users tend to be strongly attached to things that bring them bad memories. Also, they are known to hold grudge because of this.

For the purposes of this, let's assume that I'm either old enough to have developed the tertiary function, or looping enough for the tertiary function to overshadow the auxillary function.

That's because I don't see a case for me being INTJ. Any pros and cons I could come up with for something I don't see the case for will be semi-relevant at best.

Let's narrow it down a little to what I think may be relevant, functions wise. I can see a case for me being ISTJ, or INTP, OR ISTP. The problem with this is that I seem to use Ti and Te in somewhat equal amounts. I've heard feedback about me looking like I use Se, too (...Mostly from someone watching me play video games).. ..

In daily life, Te is often skipped over because of anxiety about multiple possibilities; Te requires one to act; I require things to remain stable. Acting necessarily indicates that things won't be stable, or known. This is where Ni/Ne comes in.

I also use Ni (for big picture analysis), but it doesn't come as easily as INTJs (Ni dom) do, and it's guided by a whole lot of other things. I use Ne as well, but when it appears, it's incredibly unhealthy. So, I don't see the case for Ne-Si either - more Si-Ne.

I see what you mean. The thing about tthat questionnaire is that it doesn't really help - though it does give a good starting point.

...I hold grudges up the buttocks. There's a logical reason for this, which often leads me to wonder if it's just a Ti+Inferior Fe thing or an Si thing. If somebody violates what I view as fundamentally important to my values, and, at large, act in detrimental ways to society, I will hold the grudge against them for repeating that behaviour, especially if they continue to deny it. I may not express it, because I generally hold myself to a high standard of behaviour, and I have my own code of ethics to adhere to. But believe me, the grudge definitely is there, and I'll hold it for as long as I can remember. If I don't hold the grudge, it's because it went over my head, or because I don't think it's "worth" the effort (i.e.: I know it's a one-time deal that I can do nothing about; if it's a multiple-time deal that I can do nothing about, I'll hold the grudge, it just won't show because there's no means to deal with it.)

For the example of a pudding, it's mostly just because I genuinely enjoy the taste of pudding, and there is one bad memory associated with it. There are things that I can think of that has too many instances of bad memories associated with them - locales, for instance, especially my own home back during my teenage years, that simply being there is enough to bring up these memories.

I'm open to the idea of Ti-Si OR Ti-Ni however, because I know that I use Ti a lot. This is crucial to my understanding of theory. This leads me to wonder if I actually do use Ti that much... I'd have to say I don't know whether it qualifies as Ti, or Si-Te. I have an internal structure, an idea of the world, that I adhere to. I built this idea up painstakingly from observations about the world, often via forms of empirical knowlege and scientific studies, even outside my field. Yet, in the field of theory, it's easy enough to understand and not get bogged down by details, and often I don't hold them up to empirical truths (though empirical proof really does help in proving the case for any theory). As a case in point: I'm starting to see the internal contradiction in the idea that 'functions' are necessarily stacked a certain way. When I look for external sources of proof, I don't see much - just one marginally useful study in neuroscience. But this is also where I admit my expertise may lack, because I'm not a psych major by any means. Also, I admit that I may be holding onto this theory for irrational reasons (i.e.: due to time invested in it,d ue to wanting it to work or be applicable for SOMETHING, due to familiarity, promise of community (???), lack of other interesting things to do, and so on.)

In terms of functions that I seem to use most often, they are:
Ti, Te, Se, Si, Fi (Probably)

Functions that I use least often, and when they show they usually show in various unhealthy ways. But they really do have an impact.
Fe, Ni, Ne

...In short, this is why I have trouble with typing myself. xD

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Stole this meme from here. Putting it under spoilers because it's long, features a lot of impatient yelling about stuff not making sense, and ... I honestly don't know why I didn't stop; I think it's because the Fe/Fi part was actually decent and then I just invested way too much time into it to stop.