• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't know what my type actually is. Taken many tests

galaxysword

MBTI Type
XNXX
Hi all, I'm new here. I've taken many Mbti tests before and don't know what mine really is. I'm pretty sure I'm an intuitive but that's the only one. I've tested as an INFP, INFJ, INTP, INTJ, and ENTP before. So I have absolutely no clue what I am on anything except for the second letter I think. Please help if you are able. Ask me questions too if need be.

PurpleDawn

To start off, try to determine if you're using Ne or Ni. The types you've listed have vastly different function orders.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Yeah, what [MENTION=29283]PurpleDawn[/MENTION] said.

An INFJ has a totally different function stack than INFP for instance.

INFJs and their 8 cognitive functions
INFPs and their 8 cognitive functions

I do find however that particularly INFJs tend to get mixed results with tests : because they're imo somewhat chameleons in terms of preferences and functions. Easily mistype as NTs for instance.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You seem to be using Ti from what I can tell in your opening post, in the way you mention facts about yourself. So my guess is INTP. Maybe answer a questionnaire so there will be more data for you.

PurpleDawn

You seem to be using Ti from what I can tell in your opening post, in the way you mention facts about yourself. So my guess is INTP. Maybe answer a questionnaire so there will be more data for you.

How can you tell just from that?

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP