• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm going crazy about my type! Please help me!!!!

Stellina

Hi all!

I'm Francesca, and I've studied MBTI theory in the last 4 months, like personal interest.
I'm going crazy to type me XD I don't know why, it seems that I can't fit anywhere. I need an external view, can you help me?

I synthesized my biggest problems in recognizing me by function :) Enjoy :D

E/I: I stay pretty well with others, but I tend to adapt myself to other people.
If they are funny and open, I will be funny and open. If they are quiet and close, so me.
I do the same with the environment: if I can feel confident, I can be enterprising; It’s like I measure room/people temperature and I adapt myself to them.
Usually I haven’t so much problems with environments, I have more with people and so I’ve built an armor of competence and assertiveness to approach to people that make me feel uncomfortable.
When there is something new usually my approach depend on room/people temperature: if I can feel ‘safe’ I can go and have my personal approach to the new thing (curious me XD). Usually I’m not scared by things in themselves, but by people/environment mood and this defines my approach to all the things. After a social interaction I really appreciate my privacy.

So, I can’t really decide if I’m E or I. If you need more examples I will give to you :) .

N/S: My memories are made mainly by EMOTIONS, then by colors and smells, the meaning of discussions (not words or details).
When I speak with others my topic depend by them: I can plan things to do, and speak about theories. Maybe I prefer a little bit more speaking about theories, but I can’t do it with my friends because they don’t like it so I do it on the internet or alone.
I can see a problem under billions of perspectives and usually I strongly prefer to look at the whole situations to understand the principles and meaning behind the reality, so I can predict exactly how it will be in the future. Details are not my strengths.
I relate with them only to make the difference between processes/situations that are similar, to discriminate them and to find the best solution/prediction specifically. After that I become really practical and I work towards my goals.
Usually I need someone that takes me on the earth because I think that all the things are ‘easy’, and that I can really go to the moon if I want (^^). I hate to manage with details and bureaucratic stuffs and it’s annoying and frustrating to me when a person is indecisive.

Again, I don’t know if it’s more N or more S.

MORE INFORMATIONS: I decided to make this division because over this line there are ‘heart informations’ and under I’ve wrote more about my hobbies and daily behaviours. It’s a deeper description.

If I’m doing something that I’ve done before usually my mind is on its way, thinking about other stuffs (what I will do next, or topic of interest like MBTI or theories, or problems that I have to solve -I’m a chemist-).
I feel relaxed when I can do something new: astronomy, psychology, religions, moral manuals, physics, chemistry, cooking, gardening, photography, writing, reading books -> both non-fiction and fiction, both has to be complex, intriguing and full of suspense, like Sherlock Holmes (book), Inception (film), or Astronomic Physic.
I like more open-ends, and stuffs that let me to reflect about myself, others and nature. Usually I tend to think about ‘superior and mystical stuffs’ starting by ‘cold stuffs’: example from Astronomy to Religion. I like to do ‘head sport’, in which is more important your head performance that your physical one, like horse riding, sailing and paragliding.
I’m at the same a book worm and someone that likes to be inside the Nature, usually alone, and to feel completely overwhelmed by Nature. In some way it’s like Nature is the only ‘thing’ that can understand me completely and that it’s big, strength, comfortable and protective enough to take care of my whole feelings and thoughts. In front of the beauty of the landscape I always think to something ‘Godly’ and mystical or anyway something ‘superior’. Usually when I remember events I remember mostly emotions and actions, colors and smells. I speak about them.

T/F: I give to moral factors the priority, but I examine really deep a situation. If I think that something is immoral, I will not do. My values are ‘external’, because I’m a religious people, and I adapt flexibly my values to the situation.
Example: steal to eat or steal to have more money isn’t the same. People are both thieves, but for me the first one is not in a proper way, so I justify him more than the second.
I try to have consensus when I speak about a solution of a problem, and I always think at the best solution to all the people involved. If someone needs to do more sacrifices I speak to him about the rewards that he will have in future. I apply rules and logical stuffs to solve the problem in the best way. I’m always confident and optimist because I trust myself and my skills to solve the problem, even if I’m unsure.
During arguments with other people I can easily put myself in them shoes and work on the common ground between the sides, or suggest a third option that works on their common side. I work for compromise and conciliation. Usually I’m good to read people, but to be 100% sure I ‘prove’ them putting them in situations to understand their behavior or if I can I ask. Usually I think the best of everyone.

MORE INFORMATIONS: I decided to make this division because over this line there are ‘heart informations’ and under I’ve wrote more about my hobbies and daily behaviours. It’s a deeper description.

Like I’ve said, usually I tend to adapt myself to situations/people/environment. I work inside the box to let the box goes ahead in a direction that is good for everyone and with less obstacles/danger possible. Others go on and I follow them to smooth their paths and ways.
When I’m analyzing someone new I pay attention to his/her emotions and I focus myself on why he is speaking in this way. Usually I can feel and understand really deep and well how they feel and why, both. When they finish to speak I give them advices to plan the best possible solution, taking into the equation their needs and desires.
When there is a problem I prefer to close my emotion in a box and to approach it in this way, or I will be overwhelmed. Sometimes I let my emotions literally go out (I cry for anger or let my fear comes up for some time) so I will be more focused after this release of emotion. To make a decision I put always other inside the ‘problem’ and I let them influence my choices, because I care about their feelings and health.

J/P: I HATE indecisiveness. I plan my actions, but not in a strict way. I know what I should do in every case and usually I’m prepared, but in the general meaning of the world: like I’m confident in my skills and abilities, I have a solid preparation and I’m not scared to face unexpected. I like unexpected? It depends: could be a good surprise or not; anyway I can manage. I can say I have the ‘bones’ of the plan (Step A, step B, step C) but not all the details, that I adjust when the situation comes closer to be more specific and act at the best (not last minute but anyway in time).

NB: I can give more informations on the single function, or how I use it, but I wanted FIRST to IDENTIFY which one I use

Thank you for your patience ^^

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hi all!

I'm Francesca, and I've studied MBTI theory in the last 4 months, like personal interest.
I'm going crazy to type me XD I don't know why, it seems that I can't fit anywhere. I need an external view, can you help me?

I synthesized my biggest problems in recognizing me by function :) Enjoy :D

E/I: I stay pretty well with others, but I tend to adapt myself to other people.
If they are funny and open, I will be funny and open. If they are quiet and close, so me.
I do the same with the environment: if I can feel confident, I can be enterprising; It’s like I measure room/people temperature and I adapt myself to them.
Usually I haven’t so much problems with environments, I have more with people and so I’ve built an armor of competence and assertiveness to approach to people that make me feel uncomfortable.
When there is something new usually my approach depend on room/people temperature: if I can feel ‘safe’ I can go and have my personal approach to the new thing (curious me XD). Usually I’m not scared by things in themselves, but by people/environment mood and this defines my approach to all the things. After a social interaction I really appreciate my privacy.

So, I can’t really decide if I’m E or I. If you need more examples I will give to you :) .

N/S: My memories are made mainly by EMOTIONS, then by colors and smells, the meaning of discussions (not words or details).
When I speak with others my topic depend by them: I can plan things to do, and speak about theories. Maybe I prefer a little bit more speaking about theories, but I can’t do it with my friends because they don’t like it so I do it on the internet or alone.
I can see a problem under billions of perspectives and usually I strongly prefer to look at the whole situations to understand the principles and meaning behind the reality, so I can predict exactly how it will be in the future. Details are not my strengths.
I relate with them only to make the difference between processes/situations that are similar, to discriminate them and to find the best solution/prediction specifically. After that I become really practical and I work towards my goals.
Usually I need someone that takes me on the earth because I think that all the things are ‘easy’, and that I can really go to the moon if I want (^^). I hate to manage with details and bureaucratic stuffs and it’s annoying and frustrating to me when a person is indecisive.

Again, I don’t know if it’s more N or more S.

If I’m doing something that I’ve done before usually my mind is on its way, thinking about other stuffs (what I will do next, or topic of interest like MBTI or theories, or problems that I have to solve -I’m a chemist-).
I feel relaxed when I can do something new: astronomy, psychology, religions, moral manuals, physics, chemistry, cooking, gardening, photography, writing, reading books -> both non-fiction and fiction, both has to be complex, intriguing and full of suspense, like Sherlock Holmes (book), Inception (film), or Astronomic Physic.
I like more open-ends, and stuffs that let me to reflect about myself, others and nature. Usually I tend to think about ‘superior and mystical stuffs’ starting by ‘cold stuffs’: example from Astronomy to Religion. I like to do ‘head sport’, in which is more important your head performance that your physical one, like horse riding, sailing and paragliding.
I’m at the same a book worm and someone that likes to be inside the Nature, usually alone, and to feel completely overwhelmed by Nature. In some way it’s like Nature is the only ‘thing’ that can understand me completely and that it’s big, strength, comfortable and protective enough to take care of my whole feelings and thoughts. In front of the beauty of the landscape I always think to something ‘Godly’ and mystical or anyway something ‘superior’. Usually when I remember events I remember mostly emotions and actions, colors and smells. I speak about them.

T/F: I give to moral factors the priority, but I examine really deep a situation. If I think that something is immoral, I will not do. My values are ‘external’, because I’m a religious people, and I adapt flexibly my values to the situation.
Example: steal to eat or steal to have more money isn’t the same. People are both thieves, but for me the first one is not in a proper way, so I justify him more than the second.
I try to have consensus when I speak about a solution of a problem, and I always think at the best solution to all the people involved. If someone needs to do more sacrifices I speak to him about the rewards that he will have in future. I apply rules and logical stuffs to solve the problem in the best way. I’m always confident and optimist because I trust myself and my skills to solve the problem, even if I’m unsure.
During arguments with other people I can easily put myself in them shoes and work on the common ground between the sides, or suggest a third option that works on their common side. I work for compromise and conciliation. Usually I’m good to read people, but to be 100% sure I ‘prove’ them putting them in situations to understand their behavior or if I can I ask. Usually I think the best of everyone.

Like I’ve said, usually I tend to adapt myself to situations/people/environment. I work inside the box to let the box goes ahead in a direction that is good for everyone and with less obstacles/danger possible. Others go on and I follow them to smooth their paths and ways.
When I’m analyzing someone new I pay attention to his/her emotions and I focus myself on why he is speaking in this way. Usually I can feel and understand really deep and well how they feel and why, both. When they finish to speak I give them advices to plan the best possible solution, taking into the equation their needs and desires.
When there is a problem I prefer to close my emotion in a box and to approach it in this way, or I will be overwhelmed. Sometimes I let my emotions literally go out (I cry for anger or let my fear comes up for some time) so I will be more focused after this release of emotion. To make a decision I put always other inside the ‘problem’ and I let them influence my choices, because I care about their feelings and health.

J/P: I HATE indecisiveness. I plan my actions, but not in a strict way. I know what I should do in every case and usually I’m prepared, but in the general meaning of the world: like I’m confident in my skills and abilities, I have a solid preparation and I’m not scared to face unexpected. I like unexpected? It depends: could be a good surprise or not; anyway I can manage. I can say I have the ‘bones’ of the plan (Step A, step B, step C) but not all the details, that I adjust when the situation comes closer to be more specific and act at the best (not last minute but anyway in time).

NB: I can give more informations on the single function, or how I use it, but I wanted FIRST to IDENTIFY which one I use

Thank you for your patience ^^

Don't trust dichotomies, trust functions.
Fe-dom and possible auxiliary Si is my guess, you're pretty much a textbook ESFJ imho.

Stellina

Don't trust dichotomies, trust functions.
Fe-dom and possible auxiliary Si is my guess, you're pretty much a textbook ESFJ imho.

Si is the last function that I recognize myself ^^ and in cognition test is the last, too XDXDXD
Surely because I'm not so deep inside the theory, but I don't rely so much on Si: I have always a new approach to things, even if I did it before.
I don't need too many details to understand a situation, I need to understand the process behind. And I never ask me 'I've seen it before?' but I approch like a new thing XD

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Si is the last function that I recognize myself ^^ and in cognition test is the last, too XDXDXD
Surely because I'm not so deep inside the theory, but I don't rely so much on Si: I have always a new approach to things, even if I did it before.
I don't need too many details to understand a situation, I need to understand the process behind. And I never ask me 'I've seen it before?' but I approch like a new thing XD

You obviously use Fe as your dominant function and some Ne (i.e. looking at things from different perspectives. Not as your aux because your Fe is omnipresent and there's no ipothetic Fi or Ti). Ni could be, but I find it rather unlikely.
Si is one of the most misunderstood functions in personality tests. If you're taught that you should behave like a Ne or that you should have an innovative approach to life, you will appear like an intuitive. Plus you said that you remember by sounds, colours, emotions. That's exactly what Si does, it stores your past impressions and recalls them fairly well. Finding differences and similarities with the past is also Si.

If you prefer, ExFJ, but I find ESFJ much more likely.

Stellina

You obviously use Fe as your dominant function and some Ne (i.e. looking at things from different perspectives. Not as your aux because your Fe is omnipresent and there's no ipothetic Fi or Ti). Ni could be, but I find it rather unlikely.
Si is one of the most misunderstood functions in personality tests. If you're taught that you should behave like a Ne or that you should have an innovative approach to life, you will appear like an intuitive. Plus you said that you remember by sounds, colours, emotions. That's exactly what Si does, it stores your past impressions and recalls them fairly well. Finding differences and similarities with the past is also Si.

If you prefer, ExFJ, but I find ESFJ much more likely.

^^ I'll learn better! :) Thank you, I will see what functions fit better with me between these 2 types :)

Stellina

Hi all :)

I was typed like ESFJ, but I don't fit so much in the description type, so I will try again to explain myself ^^

Help is appreciated :)

1) Ne/Ni or Se?

I studied functions deeply and I'm sure that I don't use Si. Si is described like z function that can remember details really well, and to notice differences between past details and new details. I'm not good at this.

So, I studied Se and Ne/Ni.
I think I use a little bit of Se, because I like to do 'action things' (my favourite sports are extreme one, sailing, paragliding, rafting and these kind of things). At the same time I have a really deep network of interests, and I go from astronomy, physic, chemistry and 'heavy subjects' to psycology, religion and moral iussues. I never go into them so deeply, so I thought I use Ne, because I really like to interconnect these stuffs to look at the situation under billion different aspects, and I put together my previous knowledge to do something new (multipotentialite like Emilie Warpnick explained in her video). I have DIY hobbies, too; like gardening, cooking, writing, photography and build small stuffs by myself. (It looks crazy, but it's true... XD). I don't go deep in no one of them, of course, but I can say I'm silver in a lot of stuffs, and gold in 2 or 3.

I'm not sure if this is a Ne superpower or a Ni skill, because usually when I approach a problem I look for the big picture, and to discover patterns and trends to understand well where the situation is going on. Usually I literally follow these patterns and I do only little changes inside the situation, so I can reach my goal.

I stay well when the situation is fluid: not determined, still opened to new endings, but going on I can say which end will be, and for sure. Usually I notice the end with average time before it will happens. Again, unsure if this is Ni.

2) Fi/Fe or Ti?

Usually I don't like to do stuffs 'because it is appropriate'. I think that a person is similar to others, but has skills that are proper to her/him. To cover these skills is the worst thing that we can do. I think that one job/action can be done in different ways by people, because of their skills and approach to stuffs. (Fi?)

At the same time I think that, to be accepted, these skills has to fit in some way in the society, to be expressed. In the other hand, they will be lose. So, in my opinion is necessary to fit in and then to be different from others (Fe?). Usually I change my behaviour basing on the 'room temperature' but I don't do actions that I think aren't for me (if others smoke, I will not because I don't like).

Usually I tend to be accomodating to others, in order that 1) they fit the system and 2) they do logical stuffs.

And so, my dilemma on Ti. When I face a problem I value prons and cons, cause and effect, actions and reactions. I put into the equation 'the human factor' but if I have to value a situation, I value from 1) facts -actions/reactions- 2) patterns -big picture/where are we going/how this situation will evelove) 3) people -how they will react at the objective situation/what they will do and consequentially how the situation will develop-.

I put numbers before each step, but for me is really difficult to divide these points, usually I consider them all together, with slight amount of one to other basing on the situation.

Every situation for me is new, and so I reserve to myself the decision to which one of these points has higher priority.

I don't think I use Te because I don't 'plan' actions in a proper sense, it's better to say that I react to others and I do my actions going on. I have only the final goal, and I do actions basing me on the current situation to arrive at the goal.

3) EXTRA INFOS

I'm a messy person, but in my chaos there is order. So, I don't know if I'm a orderly or a messy XD if you look at my room there are a lot of books, and tools and stuffs that can be apparently put in a messy way, but I know why I put them there and

Usually I dislike people that are indecisive. If I enter in a shop and I wear a dress to see if I like it, I can decide quickly (only for example). My mother can stay 7 hours in a shop, and wear and wear again dresses to see which one is better .-. T.T I value pros and cons, I decide my goal, and I buy which one is better fitting to my needs.

I haven't so many friends, usually I make 4-5 deeper connections with people, basing on my instict and to what they demonstrate to me in facts and behaviours, but I can have several superficial connections with others. I don't like large parties, and can be difficult, basing on the 'room temperature' to speak to a public, or to be under spotlights. I can be a little better under spotlights only if I'm sure that I know very well my skills, and I'm confident, but usually it's a side effect.

I like to stay with my few friends deep-connection, and I really enjoy to make these connection deeper.

Sorry for any confusion, I will reply to you if there is something that it's needed to be better explained :)

Thank you for attention ^^

PurpleDawn

Hi all :)

I was typed like ESFJ, but I don't fit so much in the description type, so I will try again to explain myself ^^

Help is appreciated :)

1) Ne/Ni or Se?

I studied functions deeply and I'm sure that I don't use Si. Si is described like z function that can remember details really well, and to notice differences between past details and new details. I'm not good at this.

So, I studied Se and Ne/Ni.
I think I use a little bit of Se, because I like to do 'action things' (my favourite sports are extreme one, sailing, paragliding, rafting and these kind of things). At the same time I have a really deep network of interests, and I go from astronomy, physic, chemistry and 'heavy subjects' to psycology, religion and moral iussues. I never go into them so deeply, so I thought I use Ne, because I really like to interconnect these stuffs to look at the situation under billion different aspects, and I put together my previous knowledge to do something new (multipotentialite like Emilie Warpnick explained in her video). I have DIY hobbies, too; like gardening, cooking, writing, photography and build small stuffs by myself. (It looks crazy, but it's true... XD). I don't go deep in no one of them, of course, but I can say I'm silver in a lot of stuffs, and gold in 2 or 3.

I'm not sure if this is a Ne superpower or a Ni skill, because usually when I approach a problem I look for the big picture, and to discover patterns and trends to understand well where the situation is going on. Usually I literally follow these patterns and I do only little changes inside the situation, so I can reach my goal.

I stay well when the situation is fluid: not determined, still opened to new endings, but going on I can say which end will be, and for sure. Usually I notice the end with average time before it will happens. Again, unsure if this is Ni.

2) Fi/Fe or Ti?

Usually I don't like to do stuffs 'because it is appropriate'. I think that a person is similar to others, but has skills that are proper to her/him. To cover these skills is the worst thing that we can do. I think that one job/action can be done in different ways by people, because of their skills and approach to stuffs. (Fi?)

At the same time I think that, to be accepted, these skills has to fit in some way in the society, to be expressed. In the other hand, they will be lose. So, in my opinion is necessary to fit in and then to be different from others (Fe?). Usually I change my behaviour basing on the 'room temperature' but I don't do actions that I think aren't for me (if others smoke, I will not because I don't like).

Usually I tend to be accomodating to others, in order that 1) they fit the system and 2) they do logical stuffs.

And so, my dilemma on Ti. When I face a problem I value prons and cons, cause and effect, actions and reactions. I put into the equation 'the human factor' but if I have to value a situation, I value from 1) facts -actions/reactions- 2) patterns -big picture/where are we going/how this situation will evelove) 3) people -how they will react at the objective situation/what they will do and consequentially how the situation will develop-.

I put numbers before each step, but for me is really difficult to divide these points, usually I consider them all together, with slight amount of one to other basing on the situation.

Every situation for me is new, and so I reserve to myself the decision to which one of these points has higher priority.

I don't think I use Te because I don't 'plan' actions in a proper sense, it's better to say that I react to others and I do my actions going on. I have only the final goal, and I do actions basing me on the current situation to arrive at the goal.

3) EXTRA INFOS

I'm a messy person, but in my chaos there is order. So, I don't know if I'm a orderly or a messy XD if you look at my room there are a lot of books, and tools and stuffs that can be apparently put in a messy way, but I know why I put them there and

Usually I dislike people that are indecisive. If I enter in a shop and I wear a dress to see if I like it, I can decide quickly (only for example). My mother can stay 7 hours in a shop, and wear and wear again dresses to see which one is better .-. T.T I value pros and cons, I decide my goal, and I buy which one is better fitting to my needs.

I haven't so many friends, usually I make 4-5 deeper connections with people, basing on my instict and to what they demonstrate to me in facts and behaviours, but I can have several superficial connections with others. I don't like large parties, and can be difficult, basing on the 'room temperature' to speak to a public, or to be under spotlights. I can be a little better under spotlights only if I'm sure that I know very well my skills, and I'm confident, but usually it's a side effect.

I like to stay with my few friends deep-connection, and I really enjoy to make these connection deeper.

Sorry for any confusion, I will reply to you if there is something that it's needed to be better explained :)

Thank you for attention ^^

The way I see it is Ne = Getting the gist of the situation/hidden meaning quickly and brainstorming the future, Ni = seeing where things are headed quickly and manipulating the future. Ni is more manipulative in a long term sense I'd say, where as Ne is more witty. As for Fe vs Fi, you're definitely an Fe user, no doubt about it.

Stellina

The way I see it is Ne = Getting the gist of the situation/hidden meaning quickly and brainstorming the future, Ni = seeing where things are headed quickly and manipulating the future. Ni is more manipulative in a long term sense I'd say, where as Ne is more witty. As for Fe vs Fi, you're definitely an Fe user, no doubt about it.

I do in this way: I look at situation and I figure what comes out, I think: 'This is what will happen'. I mantain my eyes and ears opened, because I want to see if my mind is right, or not. Sometimes I 'put my money on the worse horse' because I think, subjectively, that that person/situation will evolve in that way and not in another one. This is something that I do always. To do this, I consider all the stuffs together, contestualizing them into situation: that people has done this thing, because his/her inner motivation is this one, so in this situation he/she will act in this way. Even if I don't know really well the person I can say something basing me on my 'skin sensation' or my instinct, but I will be less sure, because this sensation is not tied to facts. Anyway I will follow it, If I thing is a good thought. To consider all the stuffs tigether I need to do a 'change of perspective' like I see all the action from the point of view of the single people. This is in the meanwhile I think, now I'm describing in some way 'fragmentary' but I do it together.

This is close to what I do, but I can't describe it better, because for me it's very very difficult to do it in the proper way, I semplified the mechanism and I need to analyze it alone and deeply to provide further details.

TheObservatory

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems like your original post is attempting to push us to typing you xNFJ?

Though, considering how you're searching for validation and changing your responses to better fit the type you wish to embody, I can't type you accurately or effectively.
You are what you want to be.

Vega Vex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I'm no expert but, check out each possible type and their possible mistypes.
My guess is that you may be an ENFJ who [frequently] mistypes as ESFJ.

Since you have powerful Fe, Your most likely ExFJ, but could be borderline on I/E, meaning you could be an extroverted Introvert, which may open the possibility of a power auxiliary, IxFJ. But that'd mean your dominant function would be Ni or Si, and based off of the very nature to approach this "predicament", you are more likely to be Ne, or an Ni [auxiliary] with a questioning nature. The latter pointing to ENFJ.
For sure, you've at least narrowed it down to FJ.

You said "I can see a problem under billions of perspectives and usually I strongly prefer to look at the whole situations to understand the principles and meaning behind the reality, so I can predict exactly how it will be in the future. Details are not my strengths. " This is a big pointer to N over S.

Hope this helps!:D

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
N - likes new theories
J - planner
(Ni)

With these two seeming to be quite clearly expressed by you, I would say INTJ is most likely. When you describe yourself in the Fi/Fe or Ti section you seem to view people in what I see as a Te manner, in wanting to organise them and make the best use of resources, and in your inner considerations you place the human factor (Fi). You mention here as well about focusing on big picture/evolving process (Ni). Also, if INTJ is your type it sounds like you have a very good grasp on inferior Se with the extreme sports.