• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPE ME PLEASE, AM I REALLY AN ESTP?

RealDeadpool01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7W8
Sorry for the gay title, just need to grab the attention of some helpful people.I also apologize for the wall of text but you need to read it all so you can give me a accurate answer
So, after months of speculation, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a ESTP. But I still feel as if this may not be true, so I've decided to come here and ask for help.

Things that Make me Think I am a Estp:
As a kid, I talked A LOT, I remember people telling me always to shut up, and people are surprised when they learn I don't talk as much
I was brutally honest as a kid and still am but I've learned to tone it down
I tell people the truth about their fake dreams (ex: One of my girl cousins was going to a justin bieber cocert and was talking about how she wanted to meet him. I told her " He has a million of his annoying fangirls there, what makes you think he would pay attention to you?)
I am known to be logical and honest and my close ones are often shocked at my strong opionins of things
I am naturally good at most sports, with the exception of basketball and soccer, which PISSES ME OFF because I'd like to be known as good at all sports :mad:
I often hate the idea of playing team sports as I HATE to lose and think of the ways I could screw up the play. This often stops me from playing sports with my friends or joining team sports
I've made family members cry before
I enjoy a good fight
I at times find tradition and family annoying and I'm known to bend or straight up break the rules if I want
I can be real impulsive
I have always payed attention to my surroundings and started developing what I believe to be Ti at around 12, I started to analyze things like movies or concepts in tv shows. Also being a comic geek, I analyze how concepts in comic books would work in the real world
When I am alone,I often get drained and bored and do weird shit to keep myself occupied (like watch kid shows. I am not proud, believe me)
I get bored and easily distracted easily
I love watching music, eating food, and playing a game all at the same time, making all my senses "sense" at the same time
I hate abstract stuff and have the lowest grades in classes like chemistry and english. I also argue with those teachers a lot
I have a big ego and brag a lot and have been told I'm cocky, which I'm proud of
I've worked myself up to being the strongest and fastest member in my family
I am a definite go getter, I have the talent of becoming very good at something that I want to be good at quickly and easily. I thought this was something that everyone had but now i know only a few people have this strong determination to succeed, especially ESTPs (ex: I wanted a nice body at 9 and worked out everyday, never giving up and got myself to look how I do now
I like to keep a cool image and hate looking stupid
I am extremely competitive and get jealous and pissed when I see someone who can potentially beat me at something whether it be a race, a push up contest, etc. Sometimes itss to the point that i get jealous when I see someone like Usain Bolt or LeBron James on tv.
I can not think outside of the box at times and see only whats in front of me. My mom use to help me with my projects because i was uncreative and they always looked bland and colorless
I hate mushy lovey stuff and cringe when i see it on tv or in front of me. I fast forward through these things on Tv
Theories frustrate the hell out of me
I hate asking for help. An example is that I am almost 16 and my mom wants me to go to my guidance counselor to discuss how to get a license but I dont want to because I fear looking stupid
I can be very charismatic when I want to be and this goes hand-in-hand with my good looks
I have a temper and I am also impatient. An example is that my laptop was taking forever to load this site and I wanted to punch a wall, lol
I love thrills and excitement and danger
I was a bossy ass kid and liked to tell others what to do
I get pissed when someone doesn't show me respect and thinks I am a guy that just jokes around
I hate to be percieved as childish and weak
I get restless when I haven't worked out and am laying around all day. My mind goes into panic mode and I get stressed about becoming weaker and fatter
My biggest fear is looking like a idiot or losing/failing. This at times stops me from trying new things
I am calm around some and really energetic when around certain others
I dare not say I act childish when around others:mad:, but I feel a lot more confident boosted and happy

Things that make me question I am a Estp:
I have social anxiety and at times can be awkward in social situationshttps://www.typologycentral.com/forums/images/smiliesimport/mad.gif
I like theories if they are cool and interesting
This may be because of my OCD, but I make lists of things I want to buy or get in the future (though I am extremely flexible about this and change it often. I also have a planner with the homework and exercises I have to do on a daily basis but I often ignore it. These lists includes games or clothing I wanna buy )
I am addicted to technology and video games when I'm forced to stay home
Sometimes, when I listen to music, I have weird imaginations and imagine myself in awesome situations, sometimes unrealistic
I think about how bad something can be if stressed out
I am extroverted but can be quiet and observable in social situations
I am extremely buzzy when surrounded by friends but quiet and boring when at home around family
Sometimes when i see someone alone and they look sad, whether it be at a restaurant or in class, I often feel bad and want to find out if they are depressed
I organize data into different sections when trying to decide something or when I can't keep my obsessive thoughts in check, though I again believe this is because of my OCD
I enjoy tests and quizzes that tell me about myself, like color personality tests or character tests
I have a lot of guy friends but have very few friends that are girls. I have only really got 5 or 6 and this bothers me because most of my other guy friends have a lot of female friends
I was always in my physical environment but I only recently started to enjoy thrill rides and danger like rollar coasters and stuff at around 13. This could mean I am a Istp but i rarely had any Ti when younger and used Se a lot more
I can be a big nerd about comics, superhero movies or movies in general, or video games
I haven't had a girlfriend in a while
I love reading or listening to scary stories
If I am invited to a party where I do not know all the people or at least most of them, I most likely won't go

Thats about it. The sooner you guys can respond and give me a accurate answer, the better I'll be. I think I'm Estp or Esfp :)

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
wait... ESTPs can't like scary stories? :(

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok ur an ESTP bye

prolly an ennea 3

PurpleDawn

You my man are 100% ESTP

I have OCD too and I do the exact same thing, I also have some social anxiety. I guess both are just kinda underrepresented among us ExxPs, but still there.

kaleidopia

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Hey I’m 6 years late lol but yeah dude you are 100% estp. I swear I was reading that and like 95% of that sounds like I typed it out myself. I type as estp (sometimes I doubt it too so I’ve been there) and that all is very accurate, but I also have generalized anxiety (which includes bouts of social anxiety) so sometimes it makes me doubt my type. Only difference between you and I is gender, I’m one of the few scattered female estps