User Tag List

First 12

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Is he more concerned with details and facts than he is skilled at discerning connections and noticing patterns? no idea...well, he is detail oriented

Is he more energized or drained by group social activity which continues for about four hours?

If he disagrees with something, is it because he notices poor morals, or faulty logic? (tough; use best judgment) no idea... possibly logic

Does he tend not only to make schedules, but follow them well? yes
    Sorry I answered those questions in my head.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Okay. There is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer.

Glycerine

I concur...
    Thank you though.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    yeah, I see the big error... oops on my part... thank you.
    No problem.
    Did you go take the test?
    You might want to take it for yourself, too.
    If you want to take several tests and see if you get the same answers,
    I have 3 listed in my blog.
    I think if you click on my name it will show you a link for my blog.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    No problem.
    Did you go take the test?
    You might want to take it for yourself, too.
    If you want to take several tests and see if you get the same answers,
    I have 3 listed in my blog.
    I think if you click on my name it will show you a link for my blog.
    I took one for my brother but that was harder than I expected. I kind of gave up on that.
    I took a couple of the tests you suggested for myself. INFP- Insight game. INFX- Lennore Thomson, INTP- humanmetrics
    Haha. how ironic... I keep getting P because I am openminded to new options,very messy and not too strict on structure or plans but I definitely like having a basic plan a day or two ahead of schedule... so I'm a non-stereotypical J.

Edit: I strongly believe my brother is ISTJ... the one that Jack Flack suggested.

MBTI
    INTJ

I took one for my brother but that was harder than I expected. I kind of gave up on that.
    I took a couple of the tests you suggested for myself. INFP- Insight game. INFX- Lennore Thomson, INTP- humanmetrics
    Haha. how ironic... I keep getting P because I am openminded to new options,very messy and not too strict on structure or plans but I definitely like having a basic plan a day or two ahead of schedule... so I'm a non-stereotypical J.

Edit: I strongly believe my brother is ISTJ... the one that Jack Flack suggested.
    You could still be a P. Js can be messy also, and some Ps can be organized. That by itself doesn't mean too much.

J and P are preferences. It's a preference because it makes us feel comfortable or we're good at using it.

My husband are opposites. He's a P, and I'm a J.
    A P likes to keep their options open as long as possible.
    It makes them feel uncomfortable to make a decision too far ahead of time because they feel like they're closing off their options.

It took me a long time to get used to my husband's way of doing things. I would press him for a decision, BUT he would say stuff like, "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it", or "Stay flexible and have fun." These sayings drive me insane!

I want to know, and I want to know now. I don't want to wait, I want to know what to expect. I feel very uncomfortable having things undecided and up in the air like that.

It's comfort level. Which one makes you feel more comfortable? Or which one makes you feel more uncomfortable.

Glycerine

I think I prefer and am slightly more comfortable when things are decided (still open to new options if something better comes along) and like to know what's going on but I'm not too hardcore about it. My mom is an INFP and she is much more relaxed about things and goes with the flow more. Also, I checked the Cognitive processes and found out that I tend to use Fe a lot. It was cool to see the different results though, haha.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think I prefer and am slightly more comfortable when things are decided (still open to new options if something better comes along) and like to know what's going on but I'm not too hardcore about it. My mom is an INFP and she is much more relaxed about things and goes with the flow more. Also, I checked the Cognitive processes and found out that I tend to use Fe a lot. It was cool to see the different results though, haha.
    So you believe you're a J, but I would say on the continuum, you're probably not an extreme J. That's good. It's not all that great to be extreme.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    So you believe you're a J, but I would say on the continuum, you're probably not an extreme J. That's good. It's not all that great to be extreme.
    idk, my Penis is extreme, and it's pretty great.