• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, again

_Jack_

MBTI Type
XXXX
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

19 y/o, male, with social anxiety. Got shitty sleep routine for 3 days in a row, so I'm sorry if something weird happens.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

The picture

The first thing that really comes to my mind is the height of the building, it's pretty high. Being on top of the building is not a joke. Calm and blank colours puts out some mystery, for some individuals it can bring some nostalgic feels by looking at it, like some of the old colourless pictures or films.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

That's unlikely thing to happen (me, going to a concert, and socializing). I'd figure out why our car broke down, discuss what's the deal, try to fix it if it's possible or call help if it's necessary. My outward reaction would probably be "shit happens".

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I would most likely to end up as a driver, because the previous driver will probably hit the blunt, and can't drive, giggling with his imaginable friends around the corner, and standing completely naked. I'm pretty sure the party would last way too long, and any friend I'd go see a concert with, would flair me as the "fun-killer". If all that would really happen, I would leave those jerks, and drive back home to get some rest. If they have complaints- it's not my problem, fuck them.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

I would prove them wrong or just simply ignore them and make them uncomfortable.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

In the past I would get melanholic. Now, I'd stick to my head to remember that everything has advantages/disadvantages, and carry on.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Knowledge and honesty. They are important to me.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

A) I seem to be widely underestimated by others, I'm quite anxious when I'm around people and always need publicity. I'm often told that I'm sometimes spacey or think too much, aiming for high results but having deep personal issues, I should stop being perfectionist and I need to get down to earth, live up with the issues and carry on. Few people several times called me "brave coward", because I got fear of unknown and either don't do everything until I'm clearly sure that it's possible to do, or stand until the end without giving up, no matter what it will be going to happen, still sticking to the plan unless it's time drop the flags. Not to mention, I'm horrible at leading people because I can't work in team, it's too difficult, and I can often hear words from others "I think you came to wrong place in wrong time, you won't going to survive" quite often, but I often end up on the winning sid (what can I say, I love challenges, my whole life is full of ups and downs)

B) I'd like to be less anxious around people, and have a deeper knowledge. Also, better intelligence, so I could stop myself from doing stupid shit.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I look for evidence, I usually believe what I see, and what I already know very well. I lean on the side of trusting them if there's no evidence of what can happen. I'm sensitive to surroundings (I can tell where that sound is coming from or sense when to use my agility and other abilities, I can sense vibrations etc.). On the other hand, it can be awful sometimes, because of my sensitivity to surroundings , I often get headaches, feel motion-sickness, but somehow I'm pretty athletic.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

A) Deepening the knowledge I have, playing guitar or video games, exercising. I love personal space, and I think that everything can be improved, it only matters, how much time it can take to improve something. Other things depends on my obsession at the time.

B) Socializing and improvisation. I'm not sure which one is more painful. I'm good at first one only when I'm with my friends, otherwise I'm awkward and tell things I shouldn't say to people in a public. I can't do the latter, because I can't be spontaneous, it just doesn't workout.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

Emotions and feelings. I can't express them, it's too difficult. Last time I really tried to express my emotions and feelings, it was a horrible experience that felt like a trainwreck. Romantic stuff is not for me, same goes for emotional support.

Last edited:

_Jack_

MBTI Type
XXXX
Joke is not a dick, don't make it hard. It was just a punchline to make this thread more schwifty.

Now, which type am I? Warm Robot (INTP)? Dull worker (ISTJ)? Or touchy feely cunt (INFP)?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Joke is not a dick, don't make it hard. It was just a punchline to make this thread more schwifty.

Now, which type am I? Warm Robot (INTP)? Dull worker (ISTJ)? Or touchy feely cunt (INFP)?

My default type choice is ESFP for anyone that demands we type them in capital letters.

_Jack_

MBTI Type
XXXX
My default type choice is ESFP for anyone that demands we type them in capital letters.

No need to be butthurt. Sorry for inconviniences, but I was in hurry this morning, if it could be possible, I would rename my thread.