User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I don't gamble, so that's a big bet. I often place theoretical wagers in my rhetoric to display my confidence.
    I've noticed you do that, but I decided to mess with you anyway since I couldn't come up with anyother response. Stupid flu.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    good idea. your functions would be as follows: Ni, Fe, Ti, Se

remember, Ni and Si, though very different work in a very similar fashion, Fe vs. Te, Ti vs Fi, Se vs Ne, and so on
    Hmm. The last part was helpful. I've somehow managed to notice the difference between Si & Ni, for the rest I'm still trying to grasp the idea. But I've got bunch of descriptions in front of me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

im sure people are sick of me pushing function orientation but guess what, im going to push it yet again lol sorry guys

to make a long story short, functions are pointless as individual entities. they dont do anything. its like a quarterback on a football team without other team mates and the only thing he knows how to do is throw the ball. pretty much, hes screwed.

this is the long story. the way I see functions, in the most simple and general form is this: the first two functions are two scholars that are both wise (in two different but somewhat related fields) but they are both speaking different languages. the tertiary function is the translator between the two "scholars". the shadow lends itself as backup and in many cases determines how good the tertiary is at "translating".

ok im done
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    the first two functions are two scholars that are both wise (in two different but somewhat related fields) but they are both speaking different languages. the tertiary function is the translator between the two "scholars". the shadow lends itself as backup and in many cases determines how good the tertiary is at "translating".
    Naturally. For example, I take the most data in through extraverted intuition, and make decisions with introverted thinking. data without processing is useless, as is decision without information. (But I still think f.a. does a silly job explaining things).