• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just another "type me" thread.

MBTI Type
INFP
I would guess INFJ for you, but am not sure. Your described expressiveness inclines me to believe you have a good use of extroverted feeling, which is a secondary function for INFJ.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see some possible Ne. xnxp?

For S/N, Are you present oriented, focused on the now the opportunities presented (Se), and seeing where things will go from that (Ni)? Or are you more driven by possibilities, seeing what could be done (removed from current reality, Ne) in regard to what was done in the past (Si)

I use this scenario when trying to identify T/F.

Ti/Fe :This is logically consistent to me (Ti), but what value do others place on it (Fe)? [This is stupid, I don't want to go along with it]
Te/Fi :This way gets results and is efficient (Te), but is it the right thing to do (Fi)? [The end justifies the means]

Vice Versa

Fe/Ti: Well, if everyone agrees with this, I guess it's fine (Fe), but I just don't know about this (Ti)
Fi/Te: This feels like the right thing to me (Fi), I know this is not productive, but still (Te)

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm driven to say XNTP, particularly INTP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've taken a few online tests and I'm scoring as an INTP, INFP, ISTP or even INFJ, so I'm asking for help. I'd like to clarify this thing somehow.
I already apologise for any grammatical mistakes.
I'm surely an introvert. I've always had a desire for loneliness ever since I was a child. Social interaction drains me like nothing else.
I'm suffering from a mild social phobia, so my results can be biased by that.
I can't really pick up any area of interest, I just keep changing. I used to play the piano, the guitar, I tried to do fencing and horse riding (even if I am REALLY bad at sports), origamis, to study russian (I'm italian), french, ancient greek, astronomy, physics and I.T. Right now I'm in love with chemistry (during last year of high school I changed courses from humanities to STEM). I'm not that good at hard sciences, I have no problems in understanding the theory, but I mess up with the exercises.
When speaking I can be pretty dramatic, I use a lot of gestures (too much even for italians), and my voice never has a costant tone. I always get anxious when it comes to speaking because I know it can be pretty annoying.
I always second guess everything I do or say. I also tend to victimize myself.
A girl from my old school once said that I was acting like I was keeping others "behind a glass wall", never showing my feelings, love, interest or appreciation. [Note: but I think that I'm really sensitive]
Every day I spend some hours walking in circles in my room thinking about things that I know won't ever happen.
I have a soft spot for underdogs.
I can be impulsive even if I always evaluate pros and cons, I know what would be the best choice, but I get too impatient.
Somehow I feel like I have Fe instead of Fi, I don't care about morals. That would make me an ITP, but I think I'm too sensitive for that. I can't find myself in Fi descriptions, but still I don't know.
I try and somehow like to listen to others when they have any problem, but I can't link to their feelings, so I often end up saying some bullshit or trying to offer a solution they won't like.
I'm kind of aware of social rituals, but I fail at fully understanding or practising them.
I like to do plans but I actually never follow them. They make me live in the future and think about what could be. I kind of live more in the past and in the future than in the actual moment.
My guess is that I have Ti/Fe and Si/Ne, but I'm not sure about the order. The fact that I'm surely an introvert makes me either INTP or ISFJ (I'm really unsure on the F/T axis).

That's it for now, I think. Maybe I will add something later if it comes to my mind. I don't know, I hope that would be useful.

You're definitely the INTP type. I'll let you figure out why. INTPs like to think for themselves anyway.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP. F does not mean emotions. You're just a balanced INTP. :)

Rouskyrie

I've taken a few online tests and I'm scoring as an INTP, INFP, ISTP or even INFJ, so I'm asking for help. I'd like to clarify this thing somehow.
I already apologise for any grammatical mistakes.
I'm surely an introvert. I've always had a desire for loneliness ever since I was a child. Social interaction drains me like nothing else.
I'm suffering from a mild social phobia, so my results can be biased by that.
I can't really pick up any area of interest, I just keep changing. I used to play the piano, the guitar, I tried to do fencing and horse riding (even if I am REALLY bad at sports), origamis, to study russian (I'm italian), french, ancient greek, astronomy, physics and I.T. Right now I'm in love with chemistry (during last year of high school I changed courses from humanities to STEM). I'm not that good at hard sciences, I have no problems in understanding the theory, but I mess up with the exercises.
When speaking I can be pretty dramatic, I use a lot of gestures (too much even for italians), and my voice never has a costant tone. I always get anxious when it comes to speaking because I know it can be pretty annoying.
I always second guess everything I do or say. I also tend to victimize myself.
A girl from my old school once said that I was acting like I was keeping others "behind a glass wall", never showing my feelings, love, interest or appreciation. [Note: but I think that I'm really sensitive]
Every day I spend some hours walking in circles in my room thinking about things that I know won't ever happen.
I have a soft spot for underdogs.
I can be impulsive even if I always evaluate pros and cons, I know what would be the best choice, but I get too impatient.
Somehow I feel like I have Fe instead of Fi, I don't care about morals. That would make me an ITP, but I think I'm too sensitive for that. I can't find myself in Fi descriptions, but still I don't know.
I try and somehow like to listen to others when they have any problem, but I can't link to their feelings, so I often end up saying some bullshit or trying to offer a solution they won't like.
I'm kind of aware of social rituals, but I fail at fully understanding or practising them.
I like to do plans but I actually never follow them. They make me live in the future and think about what could be. I kind of live more in the past and in the future than in the actual moment.
My guess is that I have Ti/Fe and Si/Ne, but I'm not sure about the order. The fact that I'm surely an introvert makes me either INTP or ISFJ (I'm really unsure on the F/T axis).

That's it for now, I think. Maybe I will add something later if it comes to my mind. I don't know, I hope that would be useful.

As usual, I'm going to have to agree with Mayflower on INTP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I already apologise for any grammatical mistakes...

INTP right there.