• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which function(s) is this?

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Say someone comes into a new city. The day that person came they went to a flee market. On the flee market they found a merchant who sells bracelets with a little metal piece as a pendant. On that pendant a person can engrave what they want. The person is overwhelmed by the new city and new hopes so it engraves practically everything on that pendant: their artistic name, some symbol that has personal meaning to them (for example, angel) and the person draws also wings on it. It takes the bracelet and since it's the first day there it promises that it's a bracelet that will symbolize how hard they will work for their goals in life in the new city.
5 years after, it tells the story about the bracelet they never take off and how they got it on the first they in this city and tells the promise the bracelet represents. The person says exact age at which they bought them and the day they bought them.
Si? Or Ni?
Maybe I should mention more things: as much as I noticed this person puts results in front of a process, the person says they don't want a situation in which they won't be able to progress, a bit rough on words but I think it's for the good, gets very stressed when in a hurry, not good with last minute situations.
the person is the team leader of one union at my university, when the person first came in they kinda wanted to do things in the hurry and quickly (we did lack time with the project) and as a result the person was kinda pushing opinions on us or more like pushing decisions on us. Later on when things got less tricky with time and when people complained, the person started to listen better. On the other hand, it is quite obvious that this person wants to things in they own way. The person was also prone to call out someone if they are not doing a good job in front of everyone. However, weird act of kindness appeared after we complained again, and the person admitted it was rude and that because the things had be done in the hurry, it carried them away.
Other info that might come in handy could be that the person says they often turn for help to someone when the things get rough and when they can't organize anything. The person calls for help another team leader and they say that even if the other one talks too much,it does help because it "mentally heals them" (and that's a quote and yeah, a weird thing to hear from a team leader but it happens).
"Rough with words but for the good" would be what I mentioned now. Calling people out for doing a bad job, sometimes telling them they are being selfish because this is team after all (especially if someone is being moody about it). But it does bring good results to have everything out in the open and the person often helps a lot around if someone is not doing well. So that would be "for the good" part.

It's the info I have pretty much? Any help typing?

Amber97

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sounds like an ESTJ? Which would be Te-Si-Ne-Fi