• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me plz

flourine

MBTI Type
UnK
Enneagram
2hu
:hi::hi:
MBTI plz, Enneagram can be solved later.

EDIT: Edited the information a bit to be more accurate with my thoughts. Hopefully I'm not self biased, though there is always the possibility of me being a type completely different from what I would usually expect, so as quoted from someone on PerC:

It's possible that I'm one of those SJ's that wants to believe that they're a special snowflake so they would give answers that would be more inline with intuitives.

Though hopefully, I won't lie to myself. Reading a lot of SJ descriptions on the internet could set up for a cringe compilation/challenge by now...

0) Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

15, nearly 16 years old, but otherwise not very stressed out. I do think however, that I inherited my mum's anxiety.
Additionally I've been accused of having some sort of autism spectrum disorder, though it is never professionally diagnosed, but I do relate to a lot of my friends who supposedly have it, but this is just speculation.

currently this is all i can think of atm, ill probably think of more later and answer them on other questionnaires
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Generally I have been repeatedly typed as xNTP and appear to give an INFP vibe on PerC, but I want to see what you guys think, I've probably answered a countless number of these questionnaires but whatever. I have settled with being some sort of xNxP for the moment, yet I never really feel fully certain about anything, so I could appreciate input (thanks in advance). Additionally I sometimes adopt traits depending on what I thought was "cool" or "awesome" at the time, but that requires change from the inside, although my idea of cool changes often.

My mind will always second guess itself...

Let's go

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

What I desire is to acquire knowledge (lol just for it's own sake) and go where my curiosity goes, but I overall just want to go with the flow, and see where life takes me. I live for the enjoyment of life, I'm bored a majority of the time, but I have the uncanny ability to find fun in virtually anything I find (even if its shoving books where they should be, for some reason that amuses me)

I do value things such as open endedness, knowledge, curiosity, and fun however, but those few things are one of the only constants in terms of values and beliefs wise, it's probably just my teenage stage, but my values seem to change quite a lot aside from those "core values". I have several other things that I yearn for in life, but I do not think they are type related, or are too insignificant, such as being lonely.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Whenever I actually feel like I can do whatever it is I am doing and be good at it. I know I'll probably end up dropping it sooner or later after achieving mastery, but I can find relief in the fact that I was good at it. I also feel satisfied when I meet my own (or other people's) standards about things, when they also feel happy about my accomplishments, and when my creativity does pay off. I feel great when I stop being lazy and do something and be proactive, although I do get competitive sometimes and get carried away.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

I just don't feel like I can mantain a social interaction for long. Small talk is too predictable, and while I can look cheerful enough to come across as being socially extroverted, I tend to have energy spikes and periods of time where I just feel completely drained and feel the need to relax. I mean I would love to be more outgoing, but I can't handle it IRL, I can't think of a way to greet someone and properly interact with them without thinking that they'll just make fun of me and leave me out of everything or pick me for the worst possible things.

I appear to be quite absent minded and inattentive, but other people have pointed out I'm much more observant than I thought. Guess I just downplay (and underestimate) some abilities of mine to ridicolous extents that I think they are terrible, but in reality are much stronger.

In addition, I really do have trouble relating to other people, but I haven't really found anyone who has similar interests to me aside from on the internet, so that problems sort of settled.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I tend to think about what seems like a good idea, and how I feel about something sometimes influences my decision. Pros and Cons are usually sized up as well, and the people involved also play a role, especially on how important I feel like they are to me (and sometimes how many will benefit from it). Overall I try to make a decision on what makes most sense for me.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I do not usually care about the results, unless that is what I want; the journey is more important than the destination. Often people see me as the leader because of my supposed competency and intelligence, which I do not like. I dislike having too much responsibility placed on me, which quickly becomes a burden.

Most of the time though, I spend most of the project in the "conceptual/planning" stage, and often I NEVER put it into action or truly make it a reality, so many of my projects tend to be solo, which I do take a bit of comfort in. I do not like to control, but I still want some degree of control over my own project, I like to be independent, not dependent.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

I have vague memories, but when something meaningful happens, I almost always have a lot of fun experiencing it, such as speculating on the various natures of whatever it is I'm talking about (like "the universe", but admittedly we talk mostly about fiction, and debates with my friends can be experiences I remember far more vividly than my daily gaming sessions). When I discover something new and exciting, that also counts. When I actually read a fan fiction of a franchise I love, that is also fun.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

Working with my hands almost always results in disaster (I nearly got an F in a Lab once in school because I wasn't being careful with my hands...), and memorizing leads me to just say "nope". (I can memorize things quickly, but it tires and annoys me, though surprisingly enough, for me at least it can be effective). So most of the time, when I do want to learn something, I will usually form impressions of what it is, read about it, and then it leads me to read something else that piques my interest.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

If I didn't have my mother to help me with organizing around the house, it would be a complete mess.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Sure, I usually try and deconstruct the idea myself in my head and see if there is any flaw in it and also try and make logical sense out of it, but I can be open minded to many ideas, no matter how outlandish; but like everyone I still have limits.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I try to follow my own beliefs and systems, and am somewhat aware of how I am feeling at the time (as well as what values are important to me and what is worth believing in), but gotta admit, I do want people to feel at ease, even though I want them to figure out how to organize themselves by themselves.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I almost always thinks before they speak, and I just feel awkward in larger and larger groups so I definitely prefer a one on one discussion. When someone actually comes to me and I'm in a crowd, and their a stranger, I do not know how to reply, unless there is an obvious way to interact with them, such as answering a question.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

It would be best that I know what it is that I'm getting into, but I prize novel anything, so I might just jump right in. While sure, the saying goes that action speaks louder than words, just a sentence or two can change history, but given that the act of speaking itself is an action, I would say they can be interrelated, and of course there is more to action than just speaking (so action speaks louder than word, I guess). My mind itself serves as an inner devil's advocate, when I'm not actually playing devil's advocate IRL.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Option Three, I record the show on a phone or watch it on their official site (it's a given, a pattern I've observed is that most of my favorite shows can easily be accessed by platforms such as Netflix), or both for good measure, and I go with my friends for the night out.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I either have an emotional outburst, or act abnormally cold(er) to everyone else.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I have like; this abnormal patience with others, a person who other people consider a troublemaker I can consider a good friend, and I can give someone almost infinite retries to redeem themselves, but there are obviously some ways that I can lose this patience.

Whenever they act high and mighty, irrational, overtly biased, and rude (Sometimes I will flat out REFUSE to do something if someone words a command in a very mean tone, because something just tells me that person does not deserve it). Obnoxious people who also never stop championing some twisted, illogical opinion and continously shove their views down people's throats turn me off. Close/narrow-minded people do not offer much food for thought, and I usually stray away from people who exude negative vibes.

Something I've also seen happening to me is whenever multiple people act emotional to a massive extent, usually negative ones but it can be both, this is why I absolutely suck at trying to solve anything drama related, I can't make any sense of all these emotions that flood inside my head.

Also, people who have to take EVERYTHING seriously. Loosen up a little, will you?

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Anything really, but what really gets the conversation going is when we share things we both care about. I can keep up a conversation for hours, and it usually turns into a casual debate no matter what we try. It's ideal that they have something to bring to the table, such as much speculation

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

I have to admit though, I don't really pay attention to things such as my health (Still have asthma for example), and things that many other people care about, such as where they are headed. I still have yet to determine what I'll do down the line, I'm aimless, but there's just so much that I could do that I do not know what to do, they all seem equally good, but eventually I'll get something. I often think that I do not pay attention to the world around me, until I remind myself that I tend to make references from random things into other contexts to see what sticks, which surely requires some degree of perceptiveness.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?

I don't know how my own friends perceive me, so I guess I can go with the alternative: Other people in general.

Since I don't reveal much about myself in the first place, I don't know what other people think about me in general, but usually I'm seen as being weird yet funny, and I sometimes feel like I'm idolized to some extent, sometimes I think it's just all some ploy to get me to become more outgoing, but I'm probably overthinking things, but I guess being "weird and funny" would be appealing. I also get called a nice person, but then again, that's how I normally act; acting like a jerk for no reason makes no logical sense, so normally I would act polite to people when I do actually response and not freeze up.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Yay. Finally, a day where things can be open ended and where I can sit back on the haystack and do nothing. Though to be quite frank I would probably go with the first thing that goes to mind for me, be it anime/manga, video games, or simply browsing the internet for random stuff. I'll probably get sidetracked or something and wound up curling up in a book, or just having a chit chat with my friends.

Perhaps work on my project that I suddenly stopped doing a couple weeks back to play video games... nah. maybe it can wait...

These are my most recent test results as of today

Maybe I should reconsider?

Last edited:

flourine

MBTI Type
UnK
Enneagram
2hu
WIP, 2nd questionnaire.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

Flickr: Page Not Found

It is amazing just how far humans have progressed in the past hundred years, much faster compared to the previous eras of old. We went from propellers to jets and the invention of computers and the internet all within this timeframe of 100 years to name a few, and pretty much countless inventions have been made in the 20th century, especially compared to earlier years. This picture inspires me to continue thinking about where humans are headed in the future, ehh... maybe I'll go write a Sci Fi story...

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I don't know how to fix cars in the first place, though I do know a emotional vent will not fix a car, so I try to calm down the others to the best of my abilities, but enough emotalk, I probably will resort to someone who is able to fix this car. Group implies at least 2 people (man this question has so much factors), but for this I'm assuming a lot of people, seeing as it's a party and all. It is likely my father will be going on for the ride, so I usually count on him to have brought the proper tools and equipment to be able to repair the car, and he does have experience with repairing cars, I've seen it with my own two eyes.

If somehow my father is not going along, or I simply don't want him to (how rude of me, but this is hypothetical), and I am not able to access a nearby car repair service or it is too distant, then I guess it's up to the group to solve this mysterious breakdown. While I dislike the thought of doing so, teamwork will be of utmost importance here, even though I'll mainly serve as advising people and pointing out mistakes.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Either the car was fixed on the spot, towed away for repair, or we walked. Most likely I'll be dragged with everyone else to the afterparty to my dismay, although I will probably just sit on the sidelines, and maybe even draw something to pass the time, or play some mobile games. Pokemon GO, anyone? (not that I have it myself, though)

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
"Live and Let Live", despite some of my personal violations of this belief, still remains one of my key mottos, so I am likely to remain silent. I will still quietly go through and try to make sense of what they are saying, and even try and view it from their own perspective, and seeing as they are a friend, I must've known them for a long while. Then it will return to my own point of view to determine if said belief is wrong according to my systems.

It also depends on how serious they are and what it is they are saying. If it is clear they are not serious, I will join in on the fun, it takes a lot to offend me.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Depending on how severe it is, I may just ignore it I get surprisingly defensive and drop my "live and let live" to protect what it is I believe in. I can also be very protective of my independence.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Knowledge, Fun, Curiosity, and Ambiguity. From my very earliest memories I remember that I was basically a bookworm who tried to get his hands on all the books he could find, to know all the things, useful or not, to (most likely) better understand the world around him and broaden his horizon. I guess that makes knowledge, and to an extent curiosity.

I tend to be curious. No matter how many times it is spoken to me that curiosity killed the cat, I always find myself always wondering about things, and it just excites me when I feed my own curiosity. It's not actually harmful at least in the long run, in fact feeding it benefits me.

Ok, for fun it should be obvious. For ambiguity, I generally prefer things to be open ended (to speculate on things such as the ending of a plot), or keeping my options open to where I could go for any possibility I desire.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
I'm assuming this means IRL. On the internet I find lots of people to relate to.

I guess parts of my personality in general? The idea of being unique really appeals to me, and it basically resulted in people calling me cool (and sometimes funny) IRL, even though I probably am critiquing everything I know about them quietly in my head (I get rather critical of others), but then quickly reminding myself that that is their way of life. However, I still am very patient with other people, unless I start getting irritated with them one way or the other.

However, I wouldn't consider myself more open minded (sometimes), smarter, more creative, etc., because intelligence and creativity can be quite subjective and not everyone who displays "high" levels of them will come across as such. Open mindedness can be easy to determine but I just feel narrow minded if I view my open mindedness in superiority of others, and more recently I have learned to be a lot more humble as well, so that helps.

If I could change one thing, it would definitely to convert my laziness to pro activity. The only thing I seem to be really diligent at is acquisition of information, so why not apply it to the rest of the world? At least I could get something done.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I trust my hunches, no matter how random they may seem, and I always believe they are right. These hunches can be triggered by anything, even something as simple as a single thought.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a) I absolutely love the act of being immersed into the world of fiction, especially when diving into a new video game, book, or whatever, it means a whole new adventure and a whole new world to explore and be immersed in. The more potential lore (and room for fanon. Gotta love that fanon and headcanon) it has, the more I'll stick around for it (this is apparently why I got drawn into Touhou, aside from the gr8 music)

b)Doing something that I do NOT like. Having to be the center of attention? I could never see myself as that, for example. Doing something that I have no interest in will also tire me quite quick, such as a terrible writing prompt that offers no room for creativity (But such occurrences are admittedly rare).

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
In public I am almost completely silent, but when I do talk it is snark, odd humor (often I find myself being the only person who laughs at my jokes), and sometimes questions. I dislike having to interact with strangers and people I do not care about, and I try not to reveal how I think to the outside world; I never verbalize my thoughts for example unless I feel the need.