• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help type me? You'd be doing me a big favor!

Sherlock_Holmes

MBTI Type
Istp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(I got these questions from a sticky with surveys)
* What is your MBTI and Enneagram Type? I am not sure about MBTI but usually 5w4 on Enneagram tests (though I think I could be a 7... I don't know enough to say)

* What got you interested in Personality Type? 13 year old me when I was younger and needed to know I wasn't crazy. Recently, my curiosity to see how people "work".

* What kind of work do you do for a living? I'm a student. I love it.

* What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? I am not nescicarly proud of my accomplishments (archery, horse riding, art, writing, martial arts, honor roll awards). Sure I have them, but they don't mean anything to me- Oh! The day I learned not to care about what other people thought about me. I was bullied a lot as a kid. (kinda ironic since right now I'm asking people to think about me...)

* What would constitute a perfect day for you? A perfect day for me, would be a day in town enjoying the scenery, and maybe a garden or a park, and restaurants. Then camping out in the night in a forest with a bonfire and a good book.

* What are you most grateful for in your life? Its between my horse and my guitar, but for the same reasons really; both are there for me without ever having to say a word.

* Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it? I haven't really dreamt of doing something for a long time, my goals tend to flex and change depending on where life takes me, or I've accomplished what I've wanted to do.

* If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I wish my dad would have been there more often. I dunno. I wish I would have been pushed to pursue something, and not allowed to back out unless I 100% had too. In the end, I still know everything I wanted to know so I guess it's not too bad....

* Share an embarrassing moment in your life. Oh I have a bunch of these.
I on several occasions in my pre teens thought it would be an excellent idea to tell my crushes I had a thing for them. Of course reading peoples emotions has never been high on my skill set. I got peed on by a tiger once. I almost set fire to a restaurant.... I'm prone to destroying things/ experimenting with things (I once set fire to grapes.... And cereal.... And one time I electrocuted myself to see what it would taste like (I took notes afterwards) and other various things)

* Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why? I usually don't becuase odds are I don't care what the other person thinks about me, and I already have the general idea of what I'm going to say down.

* If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be? Man, I always wanted to be like Sherlock Holmes, I read all ACDs books. So it'd be so cool if I actually could deduct things like him. (I'm not too bad myslef, but I'm nowhere near that level).

* What do you value most in a friendship? I don't keep friends. I have one. I value her ability to give me space to think when I need it. (Funnily enough, she writes blogs. I found this out last month and I've known her for a year).

* What is your most treasured memory? Gosh... The first time I cantered on a horse... I remeber feeling free for the first time and I felt "one-ness" with the horse as if we shared the same mind.

* What roles do love and affection play in your life? none. Absolutely none, besides my parents.

* Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
My guitar. It was there for me when no one else was. (Also another weird thing, I don't like listening to music most times, but I love playing musical instruments).

* Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
Somone who knows how to navigate the stars. I know how to build a raft. (If that's not an option, my friend. If I'm bound to die on an island, might as well have my friend there for some laughs)

* If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Probably make myself some food, and head over to the Library. Its closed becuase its 3 in the morning, but whatever I love the library.

* If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Everything. I would do everything. I'd want to study physics, and learn to cook, open a resturant, study the stars, study birds, own a car shop, be a detective, train feral mustangs, write a novel, write poems, build a new robot. I'd go adventuring and backpack the world. I'd enjoy my cup of coffee everyday and maybe learn to build saddles. Just maybe not stuff that involves extensive amounts of people. Oh maybe learn a martial arts too, and another instrument.

* Who is your favorite author? Arthur Conan Doyle (in general, his stories are my favorite)

* What is your favorite book?
-The book that really shook me was "The Alchemist"
-My favorite series- Harry Potter
-my favorite book in general- "Hounds of Baskerville"

* What has been your biggest challenge? Keeping friends. I either accidentally offend them, or I think they get boring or I think we are growing apart, or they will notice I am avoiding them and get mad. I'm working really hard on this becuase one day it's possible (highly possible) I'll end up alone.

* If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I'd like to go back to the America Revolution. I think it's be exciting to see all the action and the stress of a new nation.

* What does your life say about you?
"I've messed up a lot, and its not going the way I planned, but I'm not finished yet. I'm not leaving without throwing up some fireworks."

* How would your friends describe you?
Well throughout the years I have been called
"Heartless"
"Cold"
"Deep"
"SHERLOCK FRIKIN HOLMES!!" (I get called this often. Usually when I deploy the "death stare" (which is just me thinking) or when I've accidentally said too much about a person who walked by).
"Scary" (my friend referring to the first time she met me)
"Calm, collected"
"Would start a riot" (by the same person)
"A great friend" (by my closest friend).
"Safest safe there is"

Aaaand that sounded way more depressing than I wanted it too. Oh well whatever. Please help type me. Sorry it's long.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How old are you now? What stresses you out? What do you hate? You seem to have Ti and Se, maybe ISTP?

Sherlock_Holmes

MBTI Type
Istp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How old are you now? What stresses you out? What do you hate? You seem to have Ti and Se, maybe ISTP?
I'm 17 in a couple of weeks... Honestly too many emotions in one room really freaks me out a lot. I'm really good at picking up little details and things, so I kinda see them "puff up before they explode" and loud noises and parties. They really freaked me out.
I don't hate anything, I hold no grudges.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm 17 in a couple of weeks... Honestly too many emotions in one room really freaks me out a lot. I'm really good at picking up little details and things, so I kinda see them "puff up before they explode" and loud noises and parties. They really freaked me out.
I don't hate most things, I hold no grudges.

Could you elaborate on that? How do you act when stressed? What types have you considered?

Sherlock_Holmes

MBTI Type
Istp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could you elaborate on that? How do you act when stressed? What types have you considered?
When I get stressed I tend to get "jumpy" and I want to escape or run, or if they are angry i might get defensive and try and fight (im working on it... I started writing poetry) its overwhelming. I suffer from anxiety attacks sometimes. It feels like that.
Honestly I usually get intj on tests or intp, but I don't think either of those really fit. I'm not really opposed to anything though. Someone once said esfp.

Last edited:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I get stressed I tend to get "jumpy" and I want to escape or run, or if they are angry i might get defensive and try and fight (im working on it... I started writing poetry) its overwhelming. I suffer from anxiety attacks sometimes. It feels like that.
Honestly I usually get intj on tests or intp, but I don't think either of those really fit. I'm not really opposed to anything though. Someone once said esfp.

What triggers your anxiety? Have you considered ISTP?

Sherlock_Holmes

MBTI Type
Istp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What triggers your anxiety? Have you considered ISTP?
I have yet to find the trigger for my anxiety, but I believe it to just be swarms of excited people in one place.

I hadn't really considered it becuase I accidentally overlooked it (and my friend (infp) says I think more like an "intuitive" whatever that's supposed to mean) . The functions fit rather well.

Thank you. :)

Willow Tree

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ti-Fe. Definitely saw the Fe, but it's not dominant or aux. It's 'somewhere down there'.
You sound like a practical person from your previous reply (not actually getting the intuitive thing), or you're just hiding your feelings. :)

Sherlock_Holmes

MBTI Type
Istp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti-Fe. Definitely saw the Fe, but it's not dominant or aux. It's 'somewhere down there'.
You sound like a practical person from your previous reply (not actually getting the intuitive thing), or you're just hiding your feelings. :)
Hmmm. No no suppressed feelings lol. its weird I feel so detatched from my past. Its as if it weren't even mine. Funny that you say you don't get any intuitive vibes. My friends say I let off a lot of them. I don't really care if I do or I don't, so long as it "fits" you know?
Cool that you see Fe. I figured I didn't use Fi. Thank you!

Willow Tree

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmm. No no suppressed feelings lol. its weird I feel so detatched from my past. Its as if it weren't even mine. Funny that you say you don't get any intuitive vibes. My friends say I let off a lot of them. I don't really care if I do or I don't, so long as it "fits" you know?
Cool that you see Fe. I figured I didn't use Fi. Thank you!

No I wasn't saying that I didn't get intuitive vibes from you (I have yet to figure that out), I was just quoting how you addressed the 'intuitive thinggg that your friend talked about' like you probably find it weird lol. :)

Sherlock_Holmes

MBTI Type
Istp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No I wasn't saying that I didn't get intuitive vibes from you (I have yet to figure that out), I was just quoting how you addressed the 'intuitive thinggg that your friend talked about' like you probably find it weird lol. :)

Oh, my bad, I read that wrong... Oops.

Ha yea, she always says I say "deep things" (usually by accident, or when not trying to be deep)

I think that's what she means.

Sometimes I'll play her games and argue some ideas with her.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk