• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can anybody help me figure out my MBTI and Enneagram types? I've tested INFP on three

rodgeredgar1

On four Enneagram tests I've taken one has given me 3w4, another 4w3 and two more 7w8.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6745 using Tapatalk

nocturne

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
I think that 4 goes along with INFP pretty well, as does 7, so it's possible that you're an INFP. But keep in mind that I don't know you and this is just speculation.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Hm, some questions:
Do you focus your world on thoughts or feelings? If you do, how does it work for you? What do you actually do or how you see them, your own thought?

Willow Tree

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The thing is, I've got INFP for at least 10 times but don't think I am one. I'm leaning towards INFJ now - though I'm a slob. This is difficult.
But Enneagram isn't completely helpful when it comes to the MBTI - I personally observe that a person can have different Enneagram types... They're more general. The MBTI is more intricate and specific (though it itself is just a framework as well).
Would you be comfortable making harsh decisions, like deciding to help yourself instead of helping a friend who's in need because that's the 'logical' thing to do? Or would you have many emotional considerations?