• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP

poppy08

MBTI Type
entp
hello isfp's!

i was hoping you could be so kind as to tell me what some dead give away signs that you are attracted to someone are? and on a daily basis what kinds of things you would do for your love? and how you would woo someone, and what you would do if you were trying to get someone?

how can an entp notice you?

thank you :)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have more trouble identifying you guys than any other type. So elusive... :huh:

maliafee

<<was hoping you could be so kind as to tell me what some dead give away signs that you are attracted to someone are? and on a daily basis what kinds of things you would do for your love? and how you would woo someone, and what you would do if you were trying to get someone?

how can an entp notice you?>>

Umm, do you have a crush on an ISFP?! Hehe...

Well, from an ISFP woman's perspective, here is what I like in a pursuer:

First off, if I'm not pursued by a man, I'll try to pursue HIM, and that never works out too well for me. I like the other person to take the initiative -- get my number, call, ask me out, take me out, etc.

Something that some other types might underestimate: ISFPs are sometimes (I am always) drawn by people who dress well. Look at ISFPs and ISFJs and see what they are wearing. I don't mean you have to be trendy, or flashy. But I love to see someone I'm interested in wearing clothing that fits them properly, and whose colors are warm, lovely, interesting, or well coordinated. My ISFJ boyfriend and I were both attracted to each other partially based on being impressed with clothing selection. Yes, this does sound terribly shallow. But it's not exactly as shallow as it looks, I don't think. It's more about expressing personal style and it really makes an SP comfortable to see pleasing colors, textures, patterns, and this then will well-accentuate the body which is going to come across sexy. Some N types do try to dress well, but their downfall is sometimes that their outfit ends up looking sloppy. To them I would suggest this one important tip: YOUR CLOTHES SHOULD FIT. :D It'll make your look work so much better. You could also watch one of my favorite shows, "What Not to Wear" (TLC Fridays at 9pm).

So...

**Take initiative/the lead with pursuing a female ISFP.
**If you spend time around her, dress well and make sure the clothes fit. Lots of lovely colors (no lime green, please).
**Use humor to flirt with her.
**Talk about exciting things -- what you want to do in the future, ideas for fun outings, what you would do with HER.
---

Now, to turn it around, my dad is an ISFP and I know how he got my mom. First of all, she didn't even know he liked her -- for weeks. They'd spend time together among friends, and he'd just sit shyly, have a drink or something, and listen to the others converse. In fact, my ISFP dad watched as his NT brother pursued my mother (she's an INFJ), and she ended up rejecting my uncle. In the end, he called her and they'd talk on the phone quite a bit. Then, the first time they were alone together, romance was afoot. ISFPs do like action. If you get one alone and kiss them (if they like you back), you will see some action. With all my boyfriends, I kissed on the first date (and more...) but that was because I liked them a lot. Dates I've been on with boys I wasn't interested in... those guys don't get a kiss. :p
---

Things I've done to pursue a guy (who didn't pursue me/didn't know I liked him)... offered to cook them dinner, buy them little gifts, make them gifts, write them songs... standard ISFP stuff. :)

Anyway, good luck getting that ISFP! Let me know if I can further help...

~Malia

===

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
That was an interesting test, and it gave me "isfp."
Your Type is
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
introversion: 22
sensing: 12
feeling: 62
perceiving: 56

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* distinctively expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality
All in all, I'd say that the results are fairly accurate.
:yes:

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, one thing I know for sure is that I LOVE giving gifts to that one special person I looooove<3

Usually it'd be something handmade or something small but meaningful.
Like for a late Valentines gift, I made a painting for my boyfrann sectioned with four scenes in it. They were all naturey landscapes with one scene depicting his fave flowers. There was also a hidden pressed rose behind the painting. :3

Hmm.. usually when I'm attracted to someone though, I'd always want to be near them, or better yet, BE near them (duh :D). I have this thing for touching people I like during conversations actually... whether it'd be a simple touch to their hand or a nudge on the shoulder.

One thing is that it's hard for me to open up... and if the guy doesn't get the hint that I like 'em, I'd nudge it to them, give 'em small hints (like giving small gifts)... or better yet, tell them through AIM or on the phone. I'm too chicken for saying it in real life. Hah. X'P

As for appearances... WEEEELLL... in my opinion, I'd choose "cute" over "stunningly handsome" anytime. People get cuter for me over time if I like 'em. If you dress well, that's an added bonus though. It doesn't have to be anything flashy or expensive, but like maliafee said, the clothes has gotta be well fit. I find myself more attracted to guys with a unique sense of style. Nothing too dressy for me though. I like 'em laid-back and down to earth. He's gotta look comfortable in his attire too, ya know. ;D It tells me you're not too serious about things and that you can let go and have fun (or maybe that's just my thing). What touches me most is if you have a soft spot for animals and nature. Giving me a gift you made yourself would put me into a puddle too. I just think it's really dark cute...

Anyways, some dead giveaway signs that an isfp likes you is deff the gift giving. It could be making sweets to homemade cards, or buying you small trinkets and things... We love giving (and getting hugs.. and laughing. Deff making us laugh is a good sign)! :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Anyways, some dead giveaway signs that an isfp likes you is deff the gift giving. It could be making sweets to homemade cards, or buying you small trinkets and things... We love giving (and getting hugs.. and laughing. Deff making us laugh is a good sign)! :D

:hug: :D :wubbie: