• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Some points about me- your thoughts on my type and functions? :D

SwimmerGal97

• First off, I'm VERY easily affected by my surroundings. It makes it hard to do things like MBTI because I know I’m being influenced by whatever’s gone on that day or week. If I go to a party, even if I wasn’t feeling in a party mood, the second I get there I’ll switch into full on party mode. If I watch a fantasy TV show about myth and magic, I’ll seem all mystical and will spend more time in my head daydreaming about magic things. Put me in a room with a police officer or someone in authority, I will be no nonsense, business, serious, logical and mature. But that night I could be crying my eyes out over someone singing on a talent show and then wll be dressing up and singing along stupidly!

• I like to have a ‘thing’. Something that defines me. I love stuff like Harry Potter because I can put people into the houses. The world and people are much more complicated than that but I often put myself and others into categories like ‘red person’, ‘autumn person’, ‘maths person’

• Not strongly opinionated on many things. Live and let live. As long as you aren’t harming anyone, I don’t care if you’re straight, gay, vegan, conservative or a scientologist. But I am a bit judgy when it comes to religion…the whole concept is just beyond me

• Whilst I like entertaining future possibilities, I’m awful at being concrete about them, I like change but don’t think we can plan out our entire lives. Things are too unpredictable.

• When I’m stressed, I tend to be very impulsive and do silly things. I’ll be aware of consequences but will completely disregard them and think ‘I’ll sort it later’

• I love photographs. I love to be transported, some of my favourites are autumnal shots. I love the colour, the trees the slight mist and how I can imagine being just there in the slightly crisp air, probably anticipating Halloween or having just celebrated it, the crunch of leaves, the slightly ominous skies, that first sip of hot tea once that chill has really set in. I also love late summer photos. The hazy golden glow. You can feel the warmth of the low sun, how it makes you squint because it’s low and the long, dry grass, how those wooden square gap fences feel under your fingers once they start to get old. Sometimes photos remind me of past places, other times they take me to new ones.

• If you ask me a question- be prepared for a very thorough answer or the shortest, bluntest answer. If you ask me how my day went you will get a fully detailed account including commentary and analysis. Probably analysis of my analysis. And I will write in HUGE paragraphs. I’m serious. This one time a friend asked me how parent’s evening went at school, and she got a 51 line essay on my evening :L

• I’m clever. Not to sound bigheaded but I often compare myself to the two girls I sit next to in bio regarding how we work. They are both very hard working (completely different personalities though! Ones a big extroverted character who loves to laugh and party and the others extremely introverted and sensitive) anyway, I’ve sat with them for a whole year and watched them both copy out textbooks in perfectly presented colour coordinated notes, try to get every bit of information they can get on a topic. I turn up to the lessons, maybe scribble a few notes, throw the work in my bag and never look at it again. But when it comes to testing, I ALWAYS outperform both of these girls. It could be down to a confidence thing (they worry and panic, I’m confident in my ability to retain info) but I think it’s down to a work style. They work hard. I work smart. I remember the basics and from there, apply the logic. I remember what we do in class, making notes doesn’t work but I will remember how the powerpoint looked, or the silly anecdote our teacher told us that day. My favourite of all is on exam days, when everyone has revised so hard and there’s a sort of mass hysteria with everyone manically going over everything they know, talking about all these little details and tricks and I sit there and absorb the info and I only need to remember it for a couple of hours so in the exam, just throw down all this stuff I only learned 5 minutes ago.

There's just a few points on there, it's probably not enough to confidently do a whole typing. If you think you can type me or if you get a vibe then please say but I was hoping someone would be able to highlight what functions I'm using which would help me piece together my type. Thankyou :)

Madisonclark

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm seeing Ne here for sure. And maybe Fi.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I like to have a ‘thing’. Something that defines me. I love stuff like Harry Potter because I can put people into the houses. The world and people are much more complicated than that but I often put myself and others into categories like ‘red person’, ‘autumn person’, ‘maths person’
This seems like Te, sorting things into different categories. And if you like something that defines you, I'd say that's Fi.

• Not strongly opinionated on many things. Live and let live. As long as you aren’t harming anyone, I don’t care if you’re straight, gay, vegan, conservative or a scientologist. But I am a bit judgy when it comes to religion…the whole concept is just beyond me
  • Whilst I like entertaining future possibilities, I’m awful at being concrete about them, I like change but don’t think we can plan out our entire lives. Things are too unpredictable.
This seems like Ne.

So I'd say you have Te, Fi, and Ne.