• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Questionnaire Answers -

Clouds

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I'm a male, 22 years old, and relaxed. There are no problems that I have that could affect my answers.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

The whole picture is beautiful! I don't know what else to think of it.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favorite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

“Does anyone know how, or if, we can fix this? If not, let me call my insurance company to get somebody to come help us out.” My mood depends on if I know that there's no chance we're going to make it to the concert or not. If I think that we'll have enough time to make it then I'll stay calm and try to focus on getting the car fixed first or seeing if there's anyone else that I know of who could give us a ride. If I think that we won't make it, I'll still be bummed out about it but it's not the end of the world.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I'll feel hesitant in going, but I'll feel a lot better knowing that I'm with some friends. I would stick with my friends for the most part, but I'll end up branching out if I see anything or anyone that catches my attention.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

I don't have any set beliefs to begin with, but if I did, I wouldn't react to my friend's comment. I know that people have different views on certain things and that's what makes us who we are. I would try to dig deeper into why my friend felt that way, hoping to gain some clarity and a new perspective on the issue.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

My answer to this question is the same as my answer to question #4.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

I don't have any important values. I try to be a nice person to everyone I meet, but this just stems from growing up with polite parents and seeing how they acted towards others, as well as growing up with some not-so-nice people and striving to not become like them. Besides being a good person, my values tend to either be non-existent or constantly change over time. I like to remain open-minded, as long as the view is not completely outrageous or harmful.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a) My mom once told me, “You don’t look like you care about anything. Maybe it’s just because you just don't really pay attention to all the little changes.” I’ve also been told that I’m very down-to-earth and friendly, although at the same time, disconnected from what is happening around me.
b) I wouldn't change anything about myself because I love who I am as a person and people seem to like me for being myself.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I always trust my hunches, but almost never my gut feelings, unless my gut feeling strikes up a hunch. Kind of a confusing answer, I know. Hunches come to me in the form of imagery of what should happen next, and I follow that to the best of my ability.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

My energy fluctuates way too much for me to notice when I’m at my top or bottom. For example, I can be energized at one moment then the moment I’m with somebody who feels otherwise, I can be turned off immediately; like a light-switch. So I really can’t give a certain activity that brings me to my peak because either I don’t pay it much attention or something turns me off from it too soon for me to notice the way that I was behaving.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I repress expressing my views on things, unless I know that I can make people laugh or strike up a good conversation. I feel that I get random connections bouncing around inside of my head that I keep to myself unless the time calls for me to spill something out. I don’t want to bother anyone with my nonsense unless I feel that they need it.

Feel free to ask me anything that you see would help you to assign me a type! Thanks.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISFJ 9 perhaps.

Though my feelings for 9 are semi weak.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree on the 9w1. But ISFP is my guess.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sfjs have strong beliefs due to their Si.

Strong beliefs does not necessarily always equal Fi.

Not arguing, just raising a discussion.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sfjs have strong beliefs due to their Si.

Strong beliefs does not necessarily always equal Fi.

Not arguing, just raising a discussion.

True, it depends WHY you have those beliefs. But he has no strong belief system though.