• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which nt type am i?

howikik

to start off ive taken multiple mbti tests, especially the 16 personalities one. i score one of the rationals every time.
i feel boarderline extrovert/introvert.
im really shy in big groups, when im with small groups with good friends im told i never shut up. i ask alot of questions and want specific answers. maybe my ADHD?
i believe im also borderline j/p.
i have messy writing, usually last minute things but I always have a clean workspace possibly due to OCD. i get things done.
people define me as really smart and a big time troll, meaning a rich sense of humor/sarcasm but also a huge dick at times. I've been told im narcissistic. im a jack of all trades. i cannot stick to one thing, when i was in about 4th grade i got really good at a variety of rubiks cubes. recently I've gotten really good at chess. im really interested in programming, and activities including problem solving and mathematics. im thirsty for as much knowledge as i can obtain. ive been considered gifted and retarded because of the way i learn and my behavior. people call me a goof ball sometimes but i partially think this is due to my ADHD. i have very high standards for my self and believe i can achieve anything with hard work. my motto is being rich is ok but being the richest is what i want. being #1 is important. i don't necessarily fit in with others. what do you guys think? pardon my writing but im on a phone and have turned off auto capitalization. deal with it. for some reason im so obsessed with finding this out.

also i should mention i don't take conflict seriously as i see it as nothing. i enjoy good debates and arguments even when i don't know what im talking about. but i can be very serious.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Have you heard of the cognitive functions?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I second [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] on the suggestion that you're ENTP, based off the description you've provided. ADHD can complicate things though if you haven't delved into the functions yet, since some may mistake the hyperactivity of ADHD with Ne since, like ADHD, Ne is basically in constant need to feel "satisfied" with information so you're just bouncing around looking to figure things out. (Ne is shorthand for extroverted intuition if you're unfamiliar)

You can check this thread out and see if you relate to any of these members at all. All whom describe their use of intuition. http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/myers-briggs-and-jungian-cognitive-functions/81265-sexy-people-describe-ne-experience.html If you don't, it's not the end of the world, you may still be ENTP.

Good luck!