• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone Care To Try To Type Me?

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I recently tested as an ENTP 5 w 4, but I want to hear what you guys think my type is. So anyone want to take a guess at what my type is? :D

Forestgnome88

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Hi Jaqcues, can you tell us a bit about yourself? What are you unsure about?

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I haven't interacted with you, but I just wanted to say I like your signature. :)

"Stay hungry!" ~What's your favorite type of food?

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't interacted with you, but I just wanted to say I like your signature. :)

"Stay hungry!" ~What's your favorite type of food?
Knowledge is my favorite type of food :D That and sushi with wasabi/soy sauce

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi Jaqcues, can you tell us a bit about yourself? What are you unsure about?
Well I test low on the extroverted scale. I tend to get a gut feeling from situations, I tend to listen to this gut feeling since a lot of times it's right. When I try to learn something I learn best by doing. I learn best by taking a problem and breaking it down into smaller parts, then tinkering with the parts. Usually it takes a bit of bashing my head against a wall to learn something, but eventually it clicks and I learn whatever I set out to do. I'm a bit of a technology geek, I look up to people like Alan Turing and Edsger W. Dijkstra.

Last edited:

Eluid

MBTI Type
INXX
Well I test low on the extroverted scale. I tend to get a gut feeling from situations, I tend to listen to this gut feeling since a lot of times it's right. When I try to learn something I learn best by doing. I learn best by taking a problem and breaking it down into smaller parts, then tinkering with the parts. Usually it takes a bit of bashing my head against a wall to learn something, but eventually it clicks and I learn whatever I set out to do. I'm a bit of a technology geek, I look up to people like Alan Turing and Edsger W. Dijkstra.

Maybe ENTP?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I recently tested as an ENTP 5 w 4, but I want to hear what you guys think my type is. So anyone want to take a guess at what my type is? :D

Avatar and sig strike me as distinctively ENFP... I don't have much to go on though... how bout you tell us a little about yourself... how do you fit into life?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I need to find some of these articles but I remember reading that as kids and teens we often test as introverts, often being mistaken for INTPs. We are the most introverted of extroverts, so that doesn't surprise me at all. Also, weird fact, but I've seen a few (mostly unscientific but still interesting) studies where many ENTPs self-identified to be prone to antisocial behaviour. :shrug:

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need to find some of these articles but I remember reading that as kids and teens we often test as introverts, often being mistaken for INTPs. We are the most introverted of extroverts, so that doesn't surprise me at all. Also, weird fact, but I've seen a few (mostly unscientific but still interesting) studies where many ENTPs self-identified to be prone to antisocial behaviour. :shrug:
Interesting

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm reviving this since I believe I may be ambiverted and I lack deep knowledge of typology. So I'm open to people's opinions.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I will have to agree with you being an np.

But ill ask this question just to be sure. When are you most creative? (If you don't believe in questionnaires feel free to skip it.

You still seem very tertiary Fe to me.

These are just my thoughts.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I will have to agree with you being an np.

But ill ask this question just to be sure. When are you most creative? (If you don't believe in questionnaires feel free to skip it.

You still seem very tertiary Fe to me.

These are just my thoughts.
A good question, I'd say I'm most creative when I'm the most relaxed. Though I am capable of on the fly creativity when under pressure. I have to assess the situation that I'm in, and get a good judge of it before the creativity starts flowing again. Though I have had times where I've cracked under pressure and my creativity vanished. My mind drew a proverbial blank in thought.