• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do me... a favor :)

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm gonna play this enneagram game. Personally, I think enneagram is psuedo-science and a pile of crap for the most part the more I look into it, but I wanna play it just for fun. In the beginning, I never actually looked into it, and never really cared much for it, but now it has piqued my curiosity. I want to find out what my "best fit" is, but I'm not doing a questionnaire. I find those easy to lie in, and fudge the answers, so here's some random stuff about me:

-I enjoy having fun. I enjoy new experiences and staying in high spirits. I get bored very easily. I am spontaneous and enjoy indulging and having a good time.

-I do have a serious side to me. If I have a goal, I will focus on it and not let anything get in my way. I can be relentless, outspoken and blunt at times if I need to be. And I am also stubborn and strong willed. I find it easy to say no to things that are stupid.

-I used to be impulsive as hell, but I am getting a lot better at controlling it. The same for my temper, though my aggression drives me to do things as well as my goals. For the most part, I am an incredibly chill, easy going, mellow person who is confident in their decisions and with other people. If I want something bad enough, I will use my charm to get it, as well as my drive. I can be highly ambitious if I want to be.

-I don't mind being the leader, I don't mind being the center of attention and I don't mind helping other people if they deserve it, but I do enjoy sleeping and chilling on my own also. I like peace, but I also don't mind war when it happens. I enjoy extremes.

-I enjoy being rough and stepping outside of my comfort zone. I can be very intense, raw and sexual at times. I also enjoy testing people for a laugh, and seeing how far I can genuinely go and see how much of an influence/hold I have on them.

-I am pretty self-reliant and a bit of a lone wolf at times, but I don't mind. I do my own thing mostly, and go through phases of friendships, and meeting people in my life. I can get by by myself fine, but sometimes I am lazy as hell and tell people to do things for me.

-At my worst, I can be an incredibly moody person. I avoid people as much as I can, become wreckless, but very creative. I overindulge and am demotivated. For the most part, I am fine though.

-At my best, I am a motivator, helper, knowledgeable, comedian, leader, challenger and creative mastermind.

-I have a soft side to me. A caring side hidden underneath it. A nurturing side. Almost like a parent. A mysterious, genuine side. An articulate side. I have a way with words, and a way into your heart. I wear our hearts on my sleeve then.

-I admire and enjoy honesty. I love constructive criticism and the truth. I hate sugarcoating things and things being sugarcoated to me.

That's all I gotta say. Any questions? Hit me up. Bye.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Going through your list, I related to all your points - there was nothing I didn't agree with at all so I wonder...ever considered you may be an ENTP? Because of the extraverted feeling thing we can be pretty moody and emotional, even if we don't always know how to express it adequately. As well, we're one of the most introverted extroverts around...just because we're socially adept and enjoy the energy we get off of that extrovert expression, I've found ENTPs can become quite detached, having this fear of not being able to connect to others, which leads to them either becoming withdrawn and doing their own thing, or becoming quite lonely.

EDIT: Enneagram type...riiiiight. Details. >.>

7! Definitely 7! The impulsive nature to me seems like you're easily bored and need to have constant stimulation. I assume you have a wide range of interests and pursue new ones once something becomes stale, something very typical of 7s.

Healthy Levels:
(At Their Best) Assimilate experiences in depth, making them deeply grateful and appreciative for what they have. Become awed by the simple wonders of life: joyous and ecstatic. Intimations of spiritual reality, of the boundless goodness of life.
- Highly responsive, excitable, enthusiastic about sensation and experience. Most extroverted type: stimuli bring immediate responses—they find everything invigorating. - Lively, vivacious, eager, spontaneous, resilient, cheerful.
- Easily become accomplished achievers, generalists who do many different things well: multi-talented. Practical, productive, usually prolific, cross-fertilizing areas of interest.
Average Levels:
- As restlessness increases, want to have more options and choices available to them. Become adventurous and “worldly wise,” but less focused, constantly seeking new things and experiences: the sophisticate, connoisseur, and consumer. Money, variety, keeping up with the latest trends important.
- Unable to discriminate what they really need, become hyperactive, unable to say “no” to themselves, throwing self into constant activity. Uninhibited, doing and saying whatever comes to mind: storytelling, flamboyant exaggerations, witty wise-cracking, performing. Fear being bored: in perpetual motion, but do too many things—many ideas but little follow through.
- Get into conspicuous consumption and all forms of excess. Self-centered, materialistic, and greedy, never feeling that they have enough. Demanding and pushy, yet unsatisfied and jaded. Addictive, hardened, and insensitive.
Unhealthy Levels:
- Desperate to quell their anxieties, can be impulsive and infantile: do not know when to stop. Addictions and excess take their toll: debauched, depraved, dissipated escapists, offensive and abusive.
- In flight from self, acting out impulses rather than dealing with anxiety or frustrations: go out of control, into erratic mood swings, and compulsive actions (manias).
- Finally, their energy and health is completely spent: become claustrophobic and panic-stricken. Often give up on themselves and life: deep depression and despair, self-destructive overdoses, impulsive suicide. Generally corresponds to the Bipolar disorder and Histrionic personality disorder.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7w8, 2w3, 8w9
Hm.. 2w3? Interesting. I have never actually considered 2 as my heart fix at all. I always thought 3w4/4w3. I thought 7w8 and 8w9/9w8 however.

I would like to hear why you thought 2w3 for heart fix.
Going through your list, I related to all your points - there was nothing I didn't agree with at all so I wonder...ever considered you may be an ENTP? Because of the extraverted feeling thing we can be pretty moody and emotional, even if we don't always know how to express it adequately. As well, we're one of the most introverted extroverts around...just because we're socially adept and enjoy the energy we get off of that extrovert expression, I've found ENTPs can become quite detached, having this fear of not being able to connect to others, which leads to them either becoming withdrawn and doing their own thing, or becoming quite lonely.

EDIT: Enneagram type...riiiiight. Details. >.>

7! Definitely 7! The impulsive nature to me seems like you're easily bored and need to have constant stimulation. I assume you have a wide range of interests and pursue new ones once something becomes stale, something very typical of 7s.
Yeah, I think that I am an average health 7 as my core at the moment. I'm not the most healthiest at the moment, due to life and being tired a lot of the time because of the demands of my course. I have three assignments due next week.

@All -Does anyone have any more suggestions of my enneagram type?

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hm.. 2w3? Interesting. I have never actually considered 2 as my heart fix at all. I always thought 3w4/4w3. I thought 7w8 and 8w9/9w8 however.

I would like to hear why you thought 2w3 for heart fix.

I suggested it because of this:

-I have a soft side to me. A caring side hidden underneath it. A nurturing side. Almost like a parent. A mysterious, genuine side. An articulate side. I have a way with words, and a way into your heart. I wear our hearts on my sleeve then.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I suggested it because of this:

(Meow: Quote was here)

Ah, I see. That's a fair point. I do relate to the 78x descriptions, but never spot on. I find myself relating to 784 the most, though. But I can and do see where you're coming from with the 2w3. I guess I can be a bit of a seductive "helper" at times lol.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
-I enjoy having fun. I enjoy new experiences and staying in high spirits. I get bored very easily. I am spontaneous and enjoy indulging and having a good time.

Type 7.

-I do have a serious side to me. If I have a goal, I will focus on it and not let anything get in my way. I can be relentless, outspoken and blunt at times if I need to be. And I am also stubborn and strong willed. I find it easy to say no to things that are stupid.

Type 8. It's the second thing you mentioned, though--a side of you. So an 8 wing and/or an 8 fix, IMO.

-I used to be impulsive as hell, but I am getting a lot better at controlling it.

7 again. Safe to say 7w8 for core.

The same for my temper, though my aggression drives me to do things as well as my goals.

For the most part, I am an incredibly chill, easy going, mellow person who is confident in their decisions and with other people.

Chill and mellow indicates 9 for your 8 fix. So far, you're a 7w8 - 8w9.

If I want something bad enough, I will use my charm to get it, as well as my drive. I can be highly ambitious if I want to be.

Charm and drive seem 3w2.

-I don't mind being the leader, I don't mind being the center of attention and I don't mind helping other people if they deserve it, but I do enjoy sleeping and chilling on my own also.

More 7w8 and 8w9. Mention of helping other people indicates some 2 (though that's probably overly simplistic).

I like peace, but I also don't mind war when it happens. I enjoy extremes.

8w9.

-I enjoy being rough and stepping outside of my comfort zone. I can be very intense, raw and sexual at times.

Seems like more 7/8. Intensity and rawness actually point to sx-instinct.

I also enjoy testing people for a laugh, and seeing how far I can genuinely go and see how much of an influence/hold I have on them.

Seems like 7 paired with 3 focus on influence.

I am pretty self-reliant and a bit of a lone wolf at times, but I don't mind. I do my own thing mostly, and go through phases of friendships, and meeting people in my life. I can get by by myself fine, but sometimes I am lazy as hell and tell people to do things for me.

8w9.

At my worst, I can be an incredibly moody person. I avoid people as much as I can, become wreckless, but very creative. I overindulge and am demotivated. For the most part, I am fine though.

Recklessness and overindulgence seem like unhealthy 7 behavior. Creativity with recklessness doesn't really point to anything in my mind, nor does moodiness. Demotivation seems a bit 9-ish. 8w9 fix again.

At my best, I am a motivator, helper, knowledgeable, comedian, leader, challenger and creative mastermind.

Comedian, leader, and challenger all point to 7 and 8. Motivator, helper, and knowledgeable honestly seem 2w3. Creative mastermind could be a product of 3-influenced ambition.

I have a soft side to me. A caring side hidden underneath it. A nurturing side. Almost like a parent. A mysterious, genuine side. An articulate side. I have a way with words, and a way into your heart. I wear our hearts on my sleeve then.

Soft, caring, nurturing, and slightly parental strike me as 2. Articulate way with words and "a way into your heart" seems like 2 paired with 3. I'd say 2w3 based on this, but 3w2 could work too.

I admire and enjoy honesty. I love constructive criticism and the truth. I hate sugarcoating things and things being sugarcoated to me.

I don't know if this points to anything. If it does, it would be typical 8 candor.

Final verdict would have to be 7w8 - 8w9 - 2/3 sx. I could see your heart fix as being 2w3 or 3w2. Little 4 influence mentioned.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 7.

Type 8. It's the second thing you mentioned, though--a side of you. So an 8 wing and/or an 8 fix, IMO.

7 again. Safe to say 7w8 for core.

Chill and mellow indicates 9 for your 8 fix. So far, you're a 7w8 - 8w9.

Charm and drive seem 3w2.

More 7w8 and 8w9. Mention of helping other people indicates some 2 (though that's probably overly simplistic).

8w9.

Seems like more 7/8. Intensity and rawness actually point to sx-instinct.

Seems like 7 paired with 3 focus on influence.

8w9.

Recklessness and overindulgence seem like unhealthy 7 behavior. Creativity with recklessness doesn't really point to anything in my mind, nor does moodiness. Demotivation seems a bit 9-ish. 8w9 fix again.

Comedian, leader, and challenger all point to 7 and 8. Motivator, helper, and knowledgeable honestly seem 2w3. Creative mastermind could be a product of 3-influenced ambition.

Soft, caring, nurturing, and slightly parental strike me as 2. Articulate way with words and "a way into your heart" seems like 2 paired with 3. I'd say 2w3 based on this, but 3w2 could work too.

I don't know if this points to anything. If it does, it would be typical 8 candor.

Final verdict would have to be 7w8 - 8w9 - 2/3 sx. I could see your heart fix as being 2w3 or 3w2. Little 4 influence mentioned.
You make enneagram seem so simple, lol. An 8w9? I suspected 9 as my wing, because of the way I approach things. And I also suspected a 3 somewhere in my heart type. So, I am either double/triple assertive? And 2 is from the power triad also, yes? (852). Seductiveness is nice. I enjoy it when I'm in the mood for it. I have a lot of seductive songs in my playlist. Especially Latin music.

And I also find that doing nothing at all makes me feel worse than I do. Unproductiveness usually drives me mad. I have to do something, even when I am sick. Even if it's something in bed. But I want my productiveness to have a purpose. You know? I want it to have an impact on people. I also want to do it as well as I can. I like powerful, punchy impact with a strong, short message in my creativity.

I love experimenting with things. I will try everything once. I will volunteer myself if I want to. I love encorporating my experiences into my stories some way or another. I enjoy the new thrills and gushes of excitement I get, even from the small, simple things in life like a well-made coffee. Or a walk to the shop. You never know who you'll meet. I enjoy life's unpredictability, and twists and turns, as well as the good times and bad. I like to grow and learn from my mistakes and become resilient in tackling life's greatest challenges.

I just wanted to write that. I had an urge to write that all out. It feels good now. I have a rush of inspiration. Phew! :)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
You make enneagram seem so simple, lol. An 8w9? I suspected 9 as my wing, because of the way I approach things. And I also suspected a 3 somewhere in my heart type. So, I am either double/triple assertive? And 2 is from the power triad also, yes? (852). Seductiveness is nice. I enjoy it when I'm in the mood for it. I have a lot of seductive songs in my playlist. Especially Latin music.

And I also find that doing nothing at all makes me feel worse than I do. Unproductiveness usually drives me mad. I have to do something, even when I am sick. Even if it's something in bed. But I want my productiveness to have a purpose. You know? I want it to have an impact on people. I also want to do it as well as I can. I like powerful, punchy impact with a strong, short message in my creativity.

I love experimenting with things. I will try everything once. I will volunteer myself if I want to. I love encorporating my experiences into my stories some way or another. I enjoy the new thrills and gushes of excitement I get, even from the small, simple things in life like a well-made coffee. Or a walk to the shop. You never know who you'll meet. I enjoy life's unpredictability, and twists and turns, as well as the good times and bad. I like to grow and learn from my mistakes and become resilient in tackling life's greatest challenges.

I just wanted to write that. I had an urge to write that all out. It feels good now. I have a rush of inspiration. Phew! :)

Haha, it's not so simple when it comes to typing myself.

Anyways, what you've just written seems like more 7w8 and 2w3/3w2. :)

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha, it's not so simple when it comes to typing myself.

Anyways, what you've just written seems like more 7w8 and 2w3/3w2. :)
Either that, or it's me being an Fe heavy dork ha. Sometimes I can see the 8w9 influence, and sometimes the 2/3 influence. It depends on what I need to get done and how. Sometimes I need to be more ruthless, sometimes I have to be seductive. When I write, I am a lot more seductive and charming, but when I am focused and working, I am a lot more ruthless and assertive. I can take anything you throw at me well. I also have a decent pain theshold for a 7 overall. I think thats the 8 fix haha.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know if this will be helpful in any way, shape or form, but I think that I am starting to disintegrate:

• I have a lot less energy than I usually do. I am drinking two/three cups of coffee, and seeing no impact whatsoever. It's as if I am running on empty or autopilot, drudging my way through life. I'm not a quarter as productive or driven as I usually am.
  • I've been eating a lot of food and disassociating myself from life recently. All I want to do is just sleep and lounge about. I have no desire whatsoever to achieve things, or do well. I have no desire to be competitive and claim the stuff I need to claim. I have no desire for success. I have no fire.
  • I'm loosing my charm, my playfulness and desire to socialize with people. I am becoming an empty vessel. Nothing excites or pleases me anymore. I am losing touch with my goals and purposes.

Does this sound like anything?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In terms of disintegration, your general mental state or what?

I'm not really sure what you mean by disintegration.

Edit: I can tell you that I grapple with similar feelings a great deal.

I did have to edit this post. I apologize to anyone if that is disconcerting. I did feel there was more I needed to add after I typed it.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not really sure what you mean by disintegration.

Edit: I can tell you that I grapple with similar feelings a great deal.

I did have to edit this post. I apologize to anyone if that is disconcerting. I did feel there was more I needed to add after I typed it.

I meant disintegration within the enneagram types, like how 7 disintegrates into one, etc, but thank you for sharing with me.
There's no need to apologize. You did nothing wrong =)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I meant disintegration within the enneagram types, like how 7 disintegrates into one, etc, but thank you for sharing with me.

I think the disintegration is real, but what it looks like differs from enneagram to enneagram. I'm not sure that what you are talking about falls under the category of disintegration, though.

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can totally see type 3 for you. It actually had crossed my mind.