• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

oh boy, this is a long one!

SteinitzGamgbit

No introductions. Let's get down to business. Tell me what type I am.

What I think about life

Life is all about conquering mountains. Climb them and get to the highest peek. I say climb a mountain not to enjoy the view, nor the climbing itself, but to prove yourself worthy of breathing oxygen, proving yourself your greatness and majestosity. You must always set yourself goals, see where you want to be in the future, think of a plan to achieve them, think of how you'll execute the plan and then execute it. Whatever you want to be, you can be. There's always more to achieve. There's always room for improvement. You speak 2 languages? Learn a third language. You speak 3 languages? Learn a fourth. You speak 4 languages? Learn a fifth. It's a bit like a video game completist. There are people who play the game just for the fun of it, and try to enjoy it, and then there are the players who are completists: try to get maximum level, unlock all guns, cars, trophies, get maxed stats, and so on, just to show off. I'm the second kind of person. I dream of having a mansion, marrying and have two kids, car, suits, business, this kind of thing, just to show everyone how awesome I am, and I know I can do it. I work hard if I want something and I usually am successful when working really hard for something. I even already know the name of the kids I'll have, planned my retirement considering possible inflation variations, etc.

How I communicate with others

I'm straight to the point, very practical, factual, oftenly rude, and make people embarass themselves when they make a mistake when talking. If you ever watched Donald Trump debating a journalist or something, you'll know he basically destroys any opposition with very "turn down for what" tier comments and raw logic. That's basically a light version of me communicating. If Trump was to debate me, I would be Trump, not him. I'm very good at debates (or so I'm told), and in a political discussions I can get my oponnents chin-dropped speechless. I speak in very high tone in that kind of situation (not yelling). I like talking about ideas, possibilities. Things like how Russia can win WW3, how Napoleon could have defeated the Duke of Wellington, why the government should perform experiments on the homeless, what the USSR could have done to ally China and made the Cold War last longer, and how we'll be able to harnest sun energy. This kind of thing. Unfortunately, I don't know many people who are keen on the same kind of subject.

But when not talking about politics, debating or not talking about something I like, I'm more of a "normal" person. When it comes to normal conversations, those that start with 'hey, how's the weather?" or something like that, I'm a bit shy and often find myself answering things I didn't even mean to say. I sometimes also find myself in awkward silence moments but when I notice that happens I immediatly think of something to say so I'll pull up a conversation like "would you rather lose an arm or a leg?". I try to at least keep the conversation alive. I am socially clumsy, I'd say. I think it's because I'm so factual and descriptive with my speech. I don't imply feelings when talking, I describe what I see with my own eyes and what my conclusions on what I see are.

I really have no empathy at all most of the time, and am very narcisistic, sellfish, self centered, incomprehensive, don't really care about people's feelings except my own. I feel like I'm very superior to other people. When I look at a crowd of university colleagues, I see cattle, not friends. I have a bit of the "everyone is dumb, I'm the smartest" mentality, and, to be honest, I think this is a realistic view. I'm a bit used to being called great, awesome, etc, it must be because I really am. And I love being complimented for the achievements no one but myself am responsable for.

How I think my thought process works

This does not come from me: ever since I was a child, people always told me I was a genius. Partially, they were right. When I was 12 or so, I was already so dig up in science that I was already learning on my own things like leptons and anti quarks. I also have an overly developed memory, I can still recall what soft drink I had on my 6 year old B-day.

I'm extremely logical. I think my logic is similar to computer programming language. It goes a bit like this:

"To given event E, there are 2 possible outcomes: a, b.
If a happens, then x suceeds it.
If b happens, then y suceeds it.
If x happens, then either n or m will happen as well".

This kind of linear, algebric, ramificated logic, is what circles my mind.
I'm also good with analogies. When trying to get a point across, I'll try and use them. I put this here because I have to think a bit (like 2 seconds) before coming up with analogy, therefore I suppose it is about thought, not communication.
I'm very good at puzzles, logical problems, and was good in all subjects when I was younger despite not even studying like most my childhood/teen age friends.

What are my hobbies

Anything involving strategy. Chess, geopolitics, games like Total War and Wargame. I also enjoy military subjects in general. I don't have many friends in real life who like guns and that kind of thing (actually i don't have many friends at all) so I often see myself in online forums talking about things like what I would do if I were president and why there are still people who think .45 ACP is better than 9mm.

Work habits

I like to think I'm professional and efficient. I keep posture wherever I go, behave always politely. I'm just so good at accomplhising a task I'm given. Not that I think I'm doing anything special, but people say I'm somehow brilliant for finishing tasks so well in so little time. What my colleagues often take some 4 hours to get done, I can have it done in 30 minutes twice as better. I think this contributes to my view people are incompetent lazy asses who make excuses about everything. I know this is off the topic on the "work habits" tab, but since I bring up the "make excuses topic", I must say there's one thing I hate and that is anyone who makes excuses. Anything that happens to you is your god damn problem and nobody gives a god damn fuck about it. If you blow off your leg, your problem. If you have cancer, your problem. Your business is ruined because an asteroid hit your store, your problem. I just hate when people won't take responsability for whatever happens to them. And I'm not being hypocritical. If something happens to me, even if it's not my fault and completely understandable to take the issue to an authority, I just don't complain, keep my mouth shut and deal with it. i take pride in doing this and feel strong for it, a bit, and think people should behave the same. This "keep your mouth shut, don't complain, deal with it" thing also brings me to the fact I think emotions should be kept to yourself, I have a bit of the "you cry, you're weak" mentality. And it also brings me to my political view, that is conservatism/fascism. I am very reactionary, try to oppose whatever ideology I associate with hippies I can think of. A lot of the times I reckon this is illogical and I reckon I can be wrong at a lot of things, ie opposing weed legalization, I really consciously now being a reactionary/conservatist means being wrong at a number of subjects, but there's something deep, deep inside me that tells myself "NO! Hippies are filthy lazy asses who need to get a job! Agreeing with them is becoming one of them!" so I don't accept the truth. Also I'm a fascist because of many reasons, but the main one of them being the fact I believe in the ideology fascism promotes, that is, great economical, scientifical, industrial, national development, and beating up to death whoever disagrees with you. It's not the same as communism, though. Commies are filth.

Relationships

I can be two kinds of person in a relationship:
In a casual relationship that has nothing serious, I love dominating in sex. Getting my hand arround her neck, slapping her in the face, choking her, asking who's daddy in a cynical tone, this kind of thing.
In a serious relationship, however, I'll be the most docile and gentle person on Earth. As much as this might contradict all that has been previously said, my love for someone means I'll try to nurture, protect, ensure the very safety of my loved one. The most serious relationship I had, there was nights with the girl we'd stare at each other's eyes while laying down on bed face to face for hours. Saying nothing, just looking each other in the eyes. And that was one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced.
Again, I have clear goals for myself and my future, so in this part of my life I'm just looking for a woman to marry. Just needs to be loyal and honest.

So yeah. In a nutshell, I'm a convincing future-headed, goal-oriented, socially awkward somehow lonely and overtly ambitious hard working logical narcisistic man.

I think that's it. If I forgot to say anything, I'll post it below this line, they're probaly going to be short things anyway.

Thing I nearly forgot #1:

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm very honest. When someone asks me a question and answering the question means lying, I'd often say something like this: "Do you really want to know what I think? You might regret it!" or something of the kind

Thing I nearly forgot #2:

I'm obsessed with organization and form. When I go to Mc Donalds, I arrange the soft drink, the side of fries, and the burger in a specific fashion, the burger in the middle, the drink to the right and the side of fries to the left. I bring the burger a little closer to me and the drink/fries a little farther, making an isoceles triangle. I wear specific clothes on specific days, (ie turquois shirt, blue bermudas on monday, red shirt black bermudas on thursday, etc). I'm obsessed with organization to that point. I think everything must be perfectly shaped and organized.

Thing I nearly forgot #3:

Oh, this extends to money in a sense as well. I save every single penny I save, I have a policy of spending only half of whatever money I find. I keep telling myself if I saved all the pennies of my life I'd have enough money to buy a Hugo Boss suit I dream of without working an extra month of work in the future.

Thing I nearly forgot #4:

Feelings I feel the most are frustration (when something I planned goes the wrong way); Anger (extreme anger, when someone steals my spotlight and takes credit for something I did or when somebody thinks he can do something that I'm good at better than me) and ambition. I have an insane willpower, more than you think, and it is a fact, not even a thought, that I can accomplish ANYTHING I want. Be glad I don't want to rule the world.

Thing I nearly forgot #5:

Might have indirectly touched this but it is important to have it clear that being appreciated by others means a lot for me. It's one of the reasons why I want to be so successful, rich, show off all I earned, maybe be even powerful, etc.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You sound like a young, rather unhealthy ENTJ/ESTJ 8w7. As far as long term relationships go, you should find the most docile, put up with all your shit woman that won't mind if you have girlfriends and mistresses on the side, in exchange for security and appearance. I'm sure those exist somewhere, why not be honest about it? You won't be able to do any of the more extreme sexually dominant activities with a wife but you won't be able to suppress that kind of thing as time goes on either and you won't remain docile. As far as being rich and powerful, that's fine also, there isn't anything wrong with that. But you won't be appreciated. Not by anyone but yourself. You have several good traits, don't get me wrong. But you should save your money for the lawyers you'll need to keep you out of prison, not Hugo Boss suits.

All of this is going on the assumption that you never get help for the many issues you freely admit to here.

SteinitzGamgbit

You sound like a young, rather unhealthy ENTJ/ESTJ 8w7. As far as long term relationships go, you should find the most docile, put up with all your shit woman that won't mind if you have girlfriends and mistresses on the side, in exchange for security and appearance. I'm sure those exist somewhere, why not be honest about it? You won't be able to do any of the more extreme sexually dominant activities with a wife but you won't be able to suppress that kind of thing as time goes on either and you won't remain docile. As far as being rich and powerful, that's fine also, there isn't anything wrong with that. But you won't be appreciated. Not by anyone but yourself. You have several good traits, don't get me wrong. But you should save your money for the lawyers you'll need to keep you out of prison, not Hugo Boss suits.

All of this is going on the assumption that you never get help for the many issues you freely admit to here.

First of all, thank you for replying.
Second, what do you mean by unhealthy? Do you mean physically, mentally? Please elaborater.
Third, by reading your comment saying I will need to save money for lawyers, I think you're implying that I have agressive behaviour that might get me legal trouble. Did I assume that correctly or are you just saying that as a genertical advice to young ones like me (as you guessed correctly, I am young).
Fourth, as in "All of this is going on the assumption that you never get help for the many issues you freely admit to here.", it seems you imply I need some sort of help for some sort of problem you noticed from what I typed. I don't see anything of what I typed on this thread as a serious problem, so would you mind developing that?
Fifth, thanks in advance again in case you reply to all these questions. I appreciate the care.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
First of all, thank you for replying.
Second, what do you mean by unhealthy? Do you mean physically, mentally? Please elaborater.

I mean mentally unhealthy. There is no way for me to know if you are physically unhealthy.

Third, by reading your comment saying I will need to save money for lawyers, I think you're implying that I have agressive behaviour that might get me legal trouble. Did I assume that correctly or are you just saying that as a genertical advice to young ones like me (as you guessed correctly, I am young).

Aggressive behavior might put you in jail but your disconnect with reality and it applying to the people around you (personal and professional) will be more likely.

Fourth, as in "All of this is going on the assumption that you never get help for the many issues you freely admit to here.", it seems you imply I need some sort of help for some sort of problem you noticed from what I typed. I don't see anything of what I typed on this thread as a serious problem, so would you mind developing that?

I would not expect you to think there is anything wrong about what you wrote. This is partially what makes it a problem.

I really have no empathy at all most of the time, and am very narcisistic, sellfish, self centered, incomprehensive, don't really care about people's feelings except my own. I feel like I'm very superior to other people. When I look at a crowd of university colleagues, I see cattle, not friends. I have a bit of the "everyone is dumb, I'm the smartest" mentality, and, to be honest, I think this is a realistic view. I'm a bit used to being called great, awesome, etc, it must be because I really am. And I love being complimented for the achievements no one but myself am responsable for.

Feelings I feel the most are frustration (when something I planned goes the wrong way); Anger (extreme anger, when someone steals my spotlight and takes credit for something I did or when somebody thinks he can do something that I'm good at better than me) and ambition. I have an insane willpower, more than you think, and it is a fact, not even a thought, that I can accomplish ANYTHING I want. Be glad I don't want to rule the world.

None of that ^^ is healthy but you speak like they are positive traits. Of course I'm not a mental heath professional and I can't give a professional opinion but you may want to look at these then think about how you appear to others.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

BPD Overview

I often see myself in online forums talking about things like what I would do if I were president and why there are still people who think .45 ACP is better than 9mm.

I'm sure the gun comments are done for effect and attention but I wouldn't go overboard in the current environment too much. You don't want people to get in the way of your future plans, do you?

I'm not going to bring up the comments about hippies, Commies (people still use that word?) or your political views, in truth they made me laugh and that's probably not what you want to hear. But you are free to believe in any type of government or politics you like. Just like I'm free to laugh at them.

I don't mean everything you wrote is bad. Being ambitions, wanting to be the best, success being important to you...those are good things. I can assure you that as you get older you will probably mellow and that's good but if you treat people as a stepping stone to what you want to accomplish, there will be someone stronger and smarter than you that will destroy everything you have. It will be their mission. And it will come from the people and places you least expect it.