• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is there such a thing as a boring ISFP?

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi, I know this probably isn't the smartest of questions, but multiple tests have typed me as an ISFP. I have read different descriptions of the ISFP type and the group it belongs to and to be honest it doesn't completely make sense. I am actually a pretty boring guy and not really fun and not really adventurous, so is are there boring ISFPs? Thanks.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no, all ISFPs have an inherent need to bring themselves closer to the brink of death through whatever ludicrous opportunities that come their way

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe you have a lack of some minerals or vitamins, or maybe you're an INFP, I think they're having fun only in their inner world and do not show much interest in what's going on outside or feel a need for an adventure, thus appear to be boring people..

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
So are you saying you are boring?

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
This is what I am thinking. I know I am introverted, a feeler and a perceiver, but I don't fit the description of that group. I have met some people who I could feel confident typing as an artisan and I am definitely not like them. Thanks again!

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I'm boring as hell, I don't go out, I don't do things, I don't like art, I don't work with my hands, I don't paint or draw or write music or cry myself to sleep like an emo kid and you can bet I'm an ISFP. P.S. I'm boring on the outside but my inner world is well alive; that's not exclusive to INFPs. That's more of an Ixxx thing if anything.

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi, thanks again for your reply. If you are lacking those characteristics, what about you makes you an isfp?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
2s an 9s. It also depends on your taste

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Hi, thanks again for your reply. If you are lacking those characteristics, what about you makes you an isfp?

I turned out to be ESFP after all, but nevertheless, I use the cognitive functions to type instead of stereotypes like the "characteristics" I listed. I recommend you do the same if you want an accurate typing.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Everyone is boring according to a crazy ENTP.

Well maybe you need to be living with a group of people, whom don't consider you boring.
Such adjectives are relative.

And if you find yourself boring, find something fun to do, something you like and can enjoy.

Chill