• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Friend

locke

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've been trying to type my friend. I think she's an ENFJ, but not sure.

* She's majoring in geology, changed her major from engineering.

* She's very social, active and has lots of friends, but she also tends to not speak up very much.

* She's involved with a lot of college clubs and tends to get high ranking positions within those clubs (vice president, secretary, treasurer), but she's not bossy at all and tries to avoid conflict (she once told me she ran into an annoying ex-boyfriend and ended up hanging out with him because she couldn't tell him to go away).

* Her other friends call her a dork.

* There were a number of times when I've called her and she was cleaning her room at the time.

* She tends to stretch herself too thin with activities and people.

* Tends to dress in jeans, t-shirt and hiking boots.

* Loves getting drunk.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Would guess ENFP or ENFJ, but there's very little to go on in the way of selectors here. ESFP/ESFJ possible. If she's sincerely very friendly, ESTP unlikely.