- Law student
- High-strung (she always finds something to worry/stress out about)
- Loves being fashionable
- Somewhat aloof
- Keeps a tight schedule
- Is utterly messy in her own space, yet fairly clean in shared spaces
- Feels like she doesn't fit in anywhere she goes
- Bitches at her boyfriend for no reason a lot, bitches about a lot of things, actually...
- Is overly sensitive to noises coming from neighboring houses (she's stressed herself out about loud music before)
- Is generally a negative person
- Likes to confront people when there's a problem
- Generally isn't emotional, though there have been a few times where she's lost it when her worrying gets the best of her
- Seems happy-go-lucky
- Has a lot of stuff and wants to make the house look "homey"
- Used to work in law, but got laid off and now has a bunch of service-type jobs
- Is a typical girly-girl (lots of clothes, jewelry, hair accessories, perfumes, lotions, shampoos, etc etc)
- Loves the kind of shows I consider worthless, like Sex and the City, celebrity gossip shows, America's Top Model... that kind of schlock
- Seems to have few friends and doesn't go out partying, but is trying really hard to be friends with her roommates
- Has a lot of classical books, but I haven't seen her reading anything at all yet
- Likes shopping at Goodwill and other cheap stores
- Has little regard for the organization of the kitchen and doesn't always put things away
If you need more info, ask.