• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm an ENTP

redacted

meh. i've watched gabe post for over a year. in fact, i met him on the facebook MBTI group that i'm somehow the administrator of now (same place i met nocapszy) BEFORE either of us even joined here.

also, skepticism can come from any introverted function.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Little Boy without trousers to raging crowd with torches and pitchforkes:
"Ouh see, here is the ball, I hold it, I hold it, I HAVE IT...oups, now I dropped it. What a bad mistake !"

Raging crowd with torches and pitchforkes to little boy without trousers:
"Get him !"

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
also, skepticism can come from any introverted function.
But the function being used will be determined by whether it is a value or logical principle being challenged. With him, it seemed more a logical thing.
Thus, again, it matched NT.

redacted

But the function being used will be determined by whether it is a value or logical principle being challenged. With him, it seemed more a logical thing.
Thus, again, it matched NT.

eh, it's hard to be that direct -- Fi values expressed through Te can certainly be contrary and sound logical.

i dunno, i find Fi/Te to fit gabe much better than Ti/Fe...

but then again, wtf do i know...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
eh, it's hard to be that direct -- Fi values expressed through Te can certainly be contrary and sound logical.

i dunno, i find Fi/Te to fit gabe much better than Ti/Fe...

but then again, wtf do i know...

I do not know gabe, but your words gave me a new insight into things

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
you are NOT an Fe user. Fi comes through you more obviously than most self-reported FPs or TJs on this site.

you don't have to be TP to like math, gabe. my ENFP friend is better at math and science than almost anyone i know.

man...i totally didn't expect this. it's disappointing.

OMG, I know I don't have to be an ENTP to like math. That had nothing to do with the introverted thinking stuff. It could have been economics, sociology, anything.

I just need to find a way to talk about introverted thinking without using all that "leverage" and "system" terminology, because that's a language I've never spoken. I dunno. Maybe that's how the TP types talk in LA.

redacted

hm. well i guess you seem to know what you're talking about more than most people on this forum. and you know yourself much better than i do obviously. i could be wrong...

ENTP doesn't click for me at all, though. can you list a reason you prefer Ti to Te? Fe to Fi?

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
hm. well i guess you seem to know what you're talking about more than most people on this forum. and you know yourself much better than i do obviously. i could be wrong...

ENTP doesn't click for me at all, though. can you list a reason you prefer Ti to Te? Fe to Fi?

Well, I do the "in other words" thing all the time, and it's a pretty serious part of how I learn anything.

Also, I'm always reccomending to teachers how to change a curriculum, whether it's changing how things are explained, or how courses should be structured to prepare people for the sciences (the one annoying thing about the meteorology classes at my school is that they're designed so that, say the whole sophmore class will take the same classes at the same time It doesn't leave nearly enough room for people to get ahead or chose what they're interested in).

Now to the Fe side. (envoking this new "system" language which is probably really a word for how Te people see Ti and not how Ti's see themselves), I've always viewed human relationships as systems. And the first time I got shot down for being to...eh...simple with Fe was when I reccomended that my friend try to hook up with some girl because they both liked the same rock genre (is that corny or what?).

Ok, then, it's your turn.
Why don't you think I'm an ENTP?

(A note about crusading: type bias is a very serious issue. If people realized the gravity of type bias, then nobody would be calm about it, not theorists, not catylists, not improvisors, not stabalizers, nobody.)

Anyways, I'll help you out by listing some dumb reasons:

I don't remind you of Nokapsy
I don't enjoy debating
I emphasize stuff about morality

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thought you were not machiavellian ?

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gabe, what did you think you were before you thought ENTP?

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, and I have no wish to "Join" the ENTP. I don't consider myself any more similar to any supposed ENTPs on this list than to anyone else (and even if you, Digest, or whoever else actually is an ENTP, that doesn't neccesarily make you have anything in common with me or any other ENTP)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You say the whole curriculum needs change. How can one man possibly evaluate that ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think you are ENTP alright and you are not like us.

But bear in mind, everyone of us, thinks exactly the same about you and themselves. Cause noone of us wants to be us

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I'm ENTP.

I didnt identify with ENTP at first. Cause of all these wannabes who mistype as ENTP.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Could you explain with more detail ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Guess there is a new trend showing here. I like new trends :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I thought about it.

Maybe you are right and there is a common perception of entp-ness people tend to ground here to, through reading other entp posts.

But why destroy it ? Why the need to bring chaos to order ?

Dont tell, I know... guess you 2 have proven a point there after all...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Just do me one favour. Do not destroy the only thing I barely can grasp in my life for the first time.

Do not destroy orderly people