• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask a female ENFJ! Just for fun

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello everyone I'm kind of new to this forum, I'm an ENFJ enneagram type2, 2w3 I thought I should introduce myself, and since there seem to be not many ENFJ female members, you could ask me some questions if you like[emoji4]
I found this questionnaire and gave some answers
Questionnaire By [MENTION=7420]Chaotic Harmony[/MENTION]

1. Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?

Why fighting anyway?! The first thing that comes to my mind what's the story behind that battle, in fact I'd rather see them dancing [emoji1]
Well I prefer werewolves and vampires as I think there is something beautiful about a werewolf, the body structure, the sharp look in his eyes, the sense of danger he brings [emoji88]Perhaps if I put him in certain environment he can be a loyal friend maybe ! Vampires on the other hand are dominant, kind of elegant, fashionable, sophisticated and seems to know how to obtain their goals, I think they can give a slow painful death[emoji48] and you can never trust any of them, yeah they're wonderful [emoji119]🏻
Any of these two will be a good option..
But Zombies are like mindless pointlessly scary and disgusting creatures who smell really bad blagh [emoji40]-no offense all you Zombie lovers out there- [emoji16]

2. What is your idea of the perfect day?

In fact there were never a perfect day in my life, still waiting for that day to come[emoji28] But basically any good change or experience will be welcome, I love to see people that l care about around me happy and smiling or maybe laughing [emoji2] and just hanging out with them having fun..that just lifts my spirit [emoji4]

3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?

Tobaito perhaps [emoji14] I think if you have a minimum respect for the language you're speaking, you should have a modest level of pronunciation for the words, I hate it when I keep saying:"excuse me? What? I'm sorry I couldn't get that" I don't know what Psychology have to say about it.. just an opinion

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?

A calm peaceful place were there are no worries, there is prosperity, breathtaking nature, people are nice, welcoming, have morals and values and personal hygiene [emoji134]🏻
Would it a big palace? [emoji7]yeah it could be but not all the time otherwise it would feel like a prison [emoji102]
But since we are in the real world we can just try to adapt to things you know, don't turn every little issue into a big conflict, just forgive and let go[emoji53]

5. What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?

Wow that should be fun! Well first of all I should take notes of what the people of the world needs, then get as much possibilities I can get out of them, motivate them into giving the best they can give, no selfishness we all should be helpful for each other and we can all win..
As from my point of view-being just one lady in the crowd; I think I would give every homeless a chance to have a land and property of his own as much as they plant it, they'll be taught how to plant and then.. all you plant is yours! Meanwhile they shall have a suitable temporary residence to live in, this will create a chance for them to make some money selling their products, maybe selling the land later and make any small business they choose, making more benefits of the resources , and help reduce the pollution effects.. basically that's just my idea no Academic studies behind it [emoji56] (have tons of endless ideas I can't mention all of them)

6. Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself.

Sensing, scary [emoji78], smart, sweet [emoji166], self confidant.. Yep [emoji41]

7. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do?

Sleep all day and let my wife do all the hard work for me then complain about it haha[emoji12]
Come on! I sometimes I have a hard time convincing people that I'm not a girl from a high school how can I be a man?! I'm a girly lady if that make sense [emoji73]🏻 I think I will turn into a boy from a high school trying to get a cheerleader to like him hahaha [emoji28]

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?

There are so many ugh [emoji30][emoji25] so it took me a whole day to think about one [emoji121]🏻, umm I think when people I care about cut me off without giving reasons, I mean it bothers me as HELL, I HATE it, I mean I could never understand the point of this kind of behavior, just go ahead say something, blame me, yell at me let it OUT! it shall be hurtful we could talk about it, maybe I was wrong or ignorant so I would have a chance to apologize or something, don't just go away silently[emoji52][emoji52] yeah basically

9. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?

A golden fish[emoji225] or a bird maybe, I'm scared of dogs and cats [emoji190][emoji192]=[emoji27][emoji33]

10. Are you a night owl or an early bird?

Early bird I guess [emoji213]

Last edited:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you think you are an ENFJ?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I don't know if the questionnaire shows otherwise, but I did the MBIT test and the result was ENFJ, and the more I read about it the more I'm convinced, it just fits me [emoji156]
I can give you some examples of qualities that I have:
1. I prefer personal meetings I hate talking to phone or camera I want a HUMAN BEING to talk to.
2. I think more about the future than the present, and have a clear vision of how I want my future to be.. Pretty good at making plans and organizing things..
3. I'm very good at reading peoples minds and emotions, sometimes I think I'm too good at it because it effects me so deep [emoji20]
And I know most of the time what motivates them..
4. I'm always checking on my friends and family to see if they're doing ok and try to help them as if it is my problem, and they reach me for advice because I know how to give just the right advice in the right way, pretty good at persuading..
5. I'm a natural leader, even those who hate me or maybe jealous, envious -I have no idea- are gathering around me and trusting me when there is a problem, but if the person is too stiff and believes he's totally heading the right direction I don't insist just let him do the mistake and know why I was right [emoji39] or he might be right I'm totally open to that option too [emoji56], I sound sweet, feminine like lady[emoji73]🏻 but I can be really tough when the situation needs some discipline (some men I know admits I'm better than most of them in that matter[emoji5]️), I can show a completely different side of me just on the right time..
6. I am charismatic, how can I prove it without feeling like showing off [emoji28]
7. I tend to ignore my own feelings and needs most of the time and consider others to be more important than me, I'm too harsh to myself when something goes wrong and tend to blame myself all the time.. I sometimes need to reconfirm to myself that I do matter as much as other people do [emoji17]yeah.. I should use more selfishness..

Long answer [emoji28] sorry for that

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have you read the enneagram 1w2 description? Why do you think you're 2w3?

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. Are there any pet peeves you have, where sometimes you catch yourself doing the same thing that makes you mad?

2. What's something you could ramble on and on about all day?

3. What's something that most people seem to be obsessed with, but you don't understand the appeal for?

4. What's your favorite color combination?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have you read the enneagram 1w2 description? Why do you think you're 2w3?

Yeah I read about 1w2..I just did the test and the result was 2w3, but reading deeper into the two of them I can assure you I'm more 2w3 than 1w2 [emoji4] but you can type me whatever you like, I think it's nice to see how people actually perceive me

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Are there any pet peeves you have, where sometimes you catch yourself doing the same thing that makes you mad?

2. What's something you could ramble on and on about all day?

3. What's something that most people seem to be obsessed with, but you don't understand the appeal for?

4. What's your favorite color combination?

1. Yes.. I'm kind of a sensitive person, I hate when people hurt my feelings and just be ignorant about it.. even when they don't mean it (not all people are sensitive I can understand that).. But when somebody gets into my nerves or push me beyond my limits I would just explode[emoji291] and be completely ignorant of others' feelings which might be quite shocking for them as it is the complete opposite to my warm caring nature..

2. A song that I feel I like it at that time [emoji16]..

3. Well I should say.. when they obsessed with a celebrity I find particularly silly and worthless of all the propaganda that is around him/her.

4. mmm I should say: mint blue, peach, hot pink, burgundy

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah I read about 1w2..I just did the test and the result was 2w3, but reading deeper into the two of them I can assure you I'm more 2w3 than 1w2 [emoji4] but you can type me whatever you like, I think it's nice to see how people actually perceive me

Do you enjoy social structures? Like for instance, marriage, having that big wedding with a big family. Meeting the in-laws, you know, that whole process etc.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you enjoy social structures? Like for instance, marriage, having that big wedding with a big family. Meeting the in-laws, you know, that whole process etc.

No I don't really enjoy the social structures, I think people I know will be surprised to hear that [emoji28] I'm basically not a big events kind of person, , I don't like to make a big show out of a wedding, I don't like attending big events either, I would rather have only close friends and family members and a modest ceremony, but if the family insists on a big wedding thing.. Well I would go with it, I'm totally open to that [emoji72]🏻

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I did 3 different MBIT tests during these couple of days and the result every time was ENFJ, one of them was ENFJ-A I don't know what does that mean I'll figure it out ASAP [emoji4]

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you, or were you a lawyer?