• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ or INTJ ?

Monster

Enneagram
5w4
Hi , I've done an enneagram test , I tested as an 5w4 , I've also done a great number of mbti questionnaires , I got INTJ , INFJ and even INTP sometimes, after that, I've read the functions' description , I clearly recognized my self in Ni , Ti , Fi and Fe but I cannot decide my self between Fi and Fe , it's really hard to tell apart this two functions for me, but what makes me going on the side of INTJ is that i'm very rational , but i recognize my self clearly in introverted thinking , however ,I'm sure i'm an Ni-dominant type , Nevertheless , I've done a questionnaire which i found here :

What is your MBTI and Enneagram Type? Perhaps INTJ or INFJ , 5w4 Sx/sp.
What got you interested in Personality Type? It seems logical to me , even if we cannot prove it with mathematical stuff :D , it's clearly interesting , surely , each human is unique ,but it is a good way to describe how each one of us deals with the exterior world and with his inner world.

What kind of work do you do for a living? Now , I study mathematics and physics , I want to work in theoretical physics , I'm not interested in money , I just want knowledge and understanding of this world , in each one of its part , even if it involves something which is not " logical " , I can easily see my self throwing it all and living in a recluse wood.

What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? That I've been able to think by my self , to be my own guide in life.

What would constitute a perfect day for you? A productive day or a day in nature , with a paper , under a tree.

Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?Yes , there's something, I can not do it now , because i have not all the capacity for, for the moment.

If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? Nothing , all of what I copped with when I was child ,made me stronger and taught me life,and gave me my current vision of world , humanity and universe , even the most awful thing that happened to me.

Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why? Yes , just because I want to plan what I'm going to say and to prevent the reaction of the person whom I call.

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be? I do not need to gain a quality or an ability.
What do you value most in a friendship? Hum , frankness.

What is your most treasured memory? memory ? I have a hard time remembering things , but I would say , maybe , when I helped a friend who had attempted to suicide.

What roles do love and affection play in your life? A great role , but , sometimes , I have a hard time going to people , but when they come to me , they feel good , I understand them,I can easily figure them out , and I help them if they ask me to , if I can , I can be very cold or barely " warm " it depends of my mood.

Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why? I'm not tied to things, nevermind.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?Someone resourceful.

If money was no object, what would you do all day? What i'm doing now, I'm not interested in money , mathematics , physics , reading books ( philosophy , poetry ... ), arguing with my friends.

Who is your favorite author? Oh ,in philosophy , maybe Schopenhauer , I also "like" Hesse ,Nietzsche , Spinoza , Goethe , Shakespeare , Camus , so many ....

What is your favorite book? Thus spoke Zarathustra, Der Steppenwolf...

If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Past doesn't interest me , i'm interested in future ( Okay it is true , I wouldn't refuse to meet Galois, Gauss , Nietzsche or an other great thinker or scientist )

How would your friends describe you? They would say that i'm strange sometimes in my behavior , solitary but polite and comprehensive , individualistic , intelligent , sometimes arrogant.

Here is the result of the last test which i've done
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||||||| 11.945
Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||||||||||||| 8.47
Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||||||||||| 8.15
Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||||||||||| 5.48
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) ||||||||||| 4.68
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) |||||||||| 4.05
Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||| 1.7
Extroverted Sensation (Se) || -1.2

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Last edited: