• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me an Identity

Look at that swoll

• Total voters

Starry

The deeper I delve into myself, the more small details I find. Maybe my issue is that I'm analyzing the details on their own rather than how they fit into the whole of me. I think, "well, maybe I'm a 6w7. That seems ISFP. Oh, but that seems ENFP." It goes on. This is why I ask for what others see. Because I get so tangled up in my own mind that I can't see straight anymore.
My recent approach is to go back to before I knew about typology at all...old journals, writings, etc. Then it starts to become much more clear.

I read all of what you wrote here...and then for the first time read your signature quote...and gasped and almost fainted.

Which e-description gives you an uneasy feeling in your stomach?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My good [MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION]...I don't think this poll type thing is a bad thing to do (I made my own a while ago). I believe you're an INxP. I just see a lot of topic-hopper Ne in you, but I don't think you're extroverted. If you ask for a more insightful and drawn-out analysis, I probably wouldn't be able to produce one adequate enough. As for Enneagram, I just don't know. Have you considered 6, though?

Sort of unrelated, but there is something I've been wondering. Of the people here who change their listed types on a fairly frequent basis...you, me, [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION], [MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION], [MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]...I wonder if there is something we have in common. I don't know if it's type-related--it may or may not be--but there's something, and I can't put a finger on it. And by the way, I mean no offense to any of you. I'm just thinking.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what do you think is going on mightfetus?

Of all the cases you mentioned...yours is the only one (in my own opinion of my opinion) I don't quite understand. It's interesting to me if you ever wanted to share what causes you to get tripped-up.

With regards to the rest of the people you listed...everyone does present a challenge to typology... except [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] in my opinion. And when I put all of the Sinclair pieces together...it is difficult for me to imagine Sinclair doesn't know his true type and isn't just having fun. Again...this is all merely my opinion.

edit: opinion as in mine.

That is standard knowledge as far as I'm concerned.

:(
I guess this means no one believes ESFJ then.
You know, I was really starting to feel it. I thought I'd finally found myself.
But time and time again you all cut me down.

Anyway.

Lots of Ne votes since I was last here. What am I missing?
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION] [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Sultan of Beans[/MENTION]

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That it doesn't get much more ENTP 7w8 than you?
W-what are you doing?
I don't know what you or Evee are talking about.

What about Frosty seems Ne > Se?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Come little flowers, sprout up- show me what you are, what you are going to be, don't just wilt away.

Analyze that.

Jumping point- ready to discuss with anyone.

Curveball, keep things from being stagnant.

Dude, why am I playing games

But yeah, no I get it- I think I really do about why this is difficult to respond to.

Starry

Come little flowers, sprout up- show me what you are, what you are going to be, don't just wilt away.

Analyze that.

Jumping point- ready to discuss with anyone.

Curveball, keep things from being stagnant.

Dude, why am I playing games

But yeah, no I get it- I think I really do about why this is difficult to respond to.

[MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION]

I'm not sure.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I read all of what you wrote here...and then for the first time read your signature quote...and gasped and almost fainted.

Which e-description gives you an uneasy feeling in your stomach?

Almost fainted? In a good way or a bad way?

I don't want to make Frosty's thread all about me. :unsure:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Almost fainted? In a good way or a bad way?

I don't want to make Frosty's thread all about me. :unsure:

Go right ahead, it is always good to have a heart ready for transplantation. I heartily approve. There is room enough to share.

Though I do have questions still...

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION]

I'm not sure.
You're not sure if you enjoy allegory?
I can understand. It's almost always for the creators benefit and the audience is left to suffer.

Which reminds me, I need to switch avatars.

So how about that question? Or if you're still feeling faint, rest for a while and then we can talk about the answer.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Go right ahead, it is always good to have a heart ready for transplantation. I heartily approve. There is room enough to share.

Though I do have questions still...

You and me both, Friend.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can understand. It's almost always for the creators benefit and the audience is left to suffer.

So how about that question? Or if you're still feeling faint, rest for a while and then we can talk about the answer.

Hey hey hey, hold your horses or they might run you over.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where I live, we can buy horse meat at the grocery store.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Where I live, we can buy horse meat at the grocery store.

nUu3QAD.jpg

eUgEnh7.jpg

Starry

Oh look...how refreshing. An ENTP that isn't a Narcissist...or even just an asshole...that deludes themselves into believing "fast talk" is the equivalent of "intellectual superiority." I'm glad to discover in these moments you're not like this Sinclair (the sense of embarrassment I always experience...on behalf of these more stereotypical types of ENTP... is often very distressing and can cause me to have fainting spells. I'm sure you understand.)

And so yah...whenever you want to formulate a question...let me know.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh look...how refreshing. An ENTP that isn't a Narcissist...or even just an asshole...that deludes themselves into believing "fast talk" is the equivalent of "intellectual superiority." I'm glad to discover in these moments you're not like this Sinclair (the sense of embarrassment I always experience...on behalf of these more stereotypical types of ENTP... is often very distressing and can cause me to have fainting spells. I'm sure you understand.)

And so yah...whenever you want to formulate a question...let me know.

Holy shit. You are amazing. I love you. :wubbie:
And I mean that in the exagerrated way, not the sarcastic one.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Looks like you might have spelled exaggerated incorrectly.

In the fourth grade, I lost a spelling bee on the word potato.

Edit: Also, I'm suprised autocorrect didn't catch that.