• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me an Identity

Look at that swoll

• Total voters

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Is it bad that I am just watching what is going on and not contributing at all to my own typing.

Seems like a recipe for disaster. But I am really interested in anyones opinion. Seriously- you don't even know.

Doesn't mean I can accept anything definitively though, but maybe closer.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it bad that I am just watching what is going on and not contributing at all to my own typing.

Seems like a recipe for disaster. But I am reaply interested in anyones opinion. Seriously- you don't even know.

It doesn't sound like a recipe for disaster it sounds like the natural blooming of a flower unfolding in it's own time into the world.

Starry

Is she?

also...tha*

She's not an easy case.

I've already picked-up a bit of a cold working with the kids...and in spite of the fact all of my friends call me *quirky airhead* and I'm totally okay with that never having experienced any true consequences and thus shame from actually being a *quirky airhead*...

I don't know at this time what "also...tha*" means.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's not an easy case.

I've already picked-up a bit of a cold working with the kids...and in spite of the fact all of my friends call me *quirky airhead* and I'm okay with that never having experienced any true consequences and thus shame from actually being a *quirky airhead*...

I don't know at this time what "also...tha*" means.

Tha scenez

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
(someone please VM me)

VM me back first

tumblr_mj4h2gUtac1r79nqko1_500.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dude, I'm not understanding much right now at all.

Maybe it is cuz I'm white.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
enough with the auto-racism now

I mean I thought 'swoll' was about top of the chain. Wasn't expecting to be surpassed in my own thread.

So this must be.

But back to the topic of me. I could go on about the 9 thing, as I am sort of surprised that so many would not think that way for whatever reason- but...

:drwho:

Dissect me- reject me- perfect me-

Do it.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
My good [MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION]...I don't think this poll type thing is a bad thing to do (I made my own a while ago). I believe you're an INxP. I just see a lot of topic-hopper Ne in you, but I don't think you're extroverted. If you ask for a more insightful and drawn-out analysis, I probably wouldn't be able to produce one adequate enough. As for Enneagram, I just don't know. Have you considered 6, though?

Sort of unrelated, but there is something I've been wondering. Of the people here who change their listed types on a fairly frequent basis...you, me, [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION], [MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION], [MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]...I wonder if there is something we have in common. I don't know if it's type-related--it may or may not be--but there's something, and I can't put a finger on it. And by the way, I mean no offense to any of you. I'm just thinking.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
My good [MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION]...I don't think this poll type thing is a bad thing to do (I made my own a while ago). I believe you're an INxP. I just see a lot of topic-hopper Ne in you, but I don't think you're extroverted. If you ask for a more insightful and drawn-out analysis, I probably wouldn't be able to produce one adequate enough. As for Enneagram, I just don't know. Have you considered 6, though?

Sort of unrelated, but there is something I've been wondering. Of the people here who change their listed types on a fairly frequent basis...you, me, [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION], [MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION], [MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION]...I wonder if there is something we have in common. I don't know if it's type-related--it may or may not be--but there's something, and I can't put a finger on it. And by the way, I mean no offense to any of you. I'm just thinking.

I'd guess 9 influence.

Starry

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what do you think is going on mightfetus?

Of all the cases you mentioned...yours is the only one (in my own opinion of my opinion) I don't quite understand. It's interesting to me if you ever wanted to share what causes you to get tripped-up.

With regards to the rest of the people you listed...everyone does present a challenge to typology... except [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] in my opinion. And when I put all of the Sinclair pieces together...it is difficult for me to imagine Sinclair doesn't know his true type and isn't just having fun. Again...this is all merely my opinion.

edit: opinion as in mine.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
With regards to the rest of the people you listed...everyone does present a challenge to typology... except [MENTION=23915]Sinclair[/MENTION] in my opinion. And when I put all of the Sinclair pieces together...it is difficult for me to imagine Sinclair doesn't know his true type and isn't just having fun. Again...this is all merely my opinion.

That is standard knowledge as far as I'm concerned.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what do you think is going on mightfetus?

Of all the cases you mentioned...yours is the only one (in my own opinion of my opinion) I don't quite understand. It's interesting to me if you ever wanted to share what causes you to get tripped-up.

Why are these people, me, challenges though? Enneagram and MBTI conflicts?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

The deeper I delve into myself, the more small details I find. Maybe my issue is that I'm analyzing the details on their own rather than how they fit into the whole of me. I think, "well, maybe I'm a 6w7. That seems ISFP. Oh, but that seems ENFP." It goes on. This is why I ask for what others see. Because I get so tangled up in my own mind that I can't see straight anymore.
My recent approach is to go back to before I knew about typology at all...old journals, writings, etc. Then it starts to become much more clear.