• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pretty short questionnaire, can you type me?

SwimmerGal97

I'm not certain on my mbti type so put together a few questions and was hoping someone could type me

1. What things do you enjoy?

Pretty things and physically engaging things. Naturally I'm good at art and have an eye for aesthetics (not this loopy conceptual, abstract crap but landscapes and things) but have zero patience. I've tried sitting down to draw and paint but I end up getting up and going for a walk. I'm fine with activities like hiking (bonus points for stunning views) where my mind wanders but I often need to actually move. Unless I feel physically tired at the end of the day, I feel I've been unproductive

2. What do you think about?

A daydream mashup of reality and scenarios with characters (or characters inspired by) books TV and film. I like to inject drama into my everyday life even if it isn't 100% original (though is anything these days?). I also think about the future but that makes me feel worried and anxious and lost. I have no idea what I'll be doing with my future and I generally like to know what's going on, what the outcome is and the details. Like in school, I clash with my art teacher because she likes us to move at her pace, she gives us tasks one at a time and I hate that. I prefer to do things how I want, when I want so if she could give me a list of all the things she had planned for the year, I would get it done, maybe even at her pace as long as I could mentally prepare myself before hand.

3. What types of people do you like/dislike?

I get on with most people. I see their talents and positives and I see their flaws. If I can't see someone's flaws that generally deters me as it tells me they're either boring or fake. I like honest, open, genuine people who respect that I need my alone time and aren't offended when I continually decline offers to do things. Like, I went to the pub last week, I don't need an outing til next year! I hate people who try really hard to be someone they're not whether it's to fit in or stand out (people who do things just for the sake of being quirky and different really, really wind me up).

4. Do you care about being fashionable?

Fashionable? No. Looking good? Yes. I have no interest in trends, but I know what colours and styles look good on me and like to wear them. There's no shame in pretty underwear and a well fitted dress if it makes you feel confident and good about yourself. Though dresses aren't usually my thing.

5. Do you like school? What are your favourite/least favourite subjects?

No. I find sitting there taking notes incredibly boring. I like the routine and feel lost without it, I also like mybfirends but that's really the only positives. At my college we are pushed towards making decisions, which in my case when I don't know what I want to do with my life is incredibly difficult. I don't know what I'll be doing next week let alone next year or in five years. We are also judged against everyone else which is incredibly annoying.whether we are good or bad depends on where we fall against the year group average, not based on personal achievement. I'm talking for everyone, I've seem numerous people distraught because their results were 'awful' even though in reality, they were fine, often fixable and just didn't live up to unrealistic expectations placed upon them. My favourite subjects would be art and chemistry. In both I have the issue of being good at the subject,but not so good as moving at the pace of the class and doing as I'm told. My least favourites would be maths (I have issues with numbers, if my calculator said 42 for example, I would write it as 24. Things get a bit jumbled in my bran which makes questions with long calculations and with parts a, b, c etc where you carry answers forward, really difficult). I also hate English literature. English language I'm decent at, I can just get on with my own thing however my eng lit class was very small (5 people) so there was a lot of sitting around in circles talking about ideas and feelings and opinions and I despised it. I hate studying other people's work, I'd rather do my own and minimally participated in class and even refused to do my mock exam. I got an A in the final exam though...:L I'm one of THOSE people.

6. Do you like being in a relationship and what are your feelings towards romance?

Romance makes me uncomfortable and I've never been in a relationship however, my dislike of romance and independent tendencies makes me think I wouldn't be a contender for girlfriend of the year....I've been told boys do like me, they just don't approach me because I can seem aloof (I'm not that fun, free spirited party type) and can seem hot and cold (flirtatious one day, deadpan disinterested the next) and I'm not playing hard to get (most of the time), its just how my moods take me. Sometimes I'm in the mood to tease and flirt, sometimes I'm very pragmatic and don't care. It's nothing personal though I can see how it could be annoying

7. Do you have any religious/spiritual beliefs?

No. I'm not religious, never have been. I don't look down on religious people nor go out of my way to tell them i disagree with their beliefs, in fact there are some aspects like treating others how you'd like to be treated that I agree with however I wouldn't dress that up as religion,I'd call it being a decent human being. I think religion causes more problems than it solves and don't believe in an afterlife like heaven and hell but reincarnation sounds pretty cool.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISxx ?

It's really hard to tell from such a short set of questions. Definitely I > E (need for alone time and continually declining offers to do things), and I'm just guessing S > N from your aesthetic tastes and writing style.

Maybe ISFP? Not to stereotype, but your "independent tendencies" and love of art brought it to mind. Fi > Fe seems pretty clear from how you describe your interactions with other people. Your restlessness sounds very Se, and that anxiety you get about the future could be tertiary Ni.

What do you think?

Incroyable33

I second ISFP. You value authenticity and honesty which is Fi, and couple this with a strong emotional reaction to aesthetics and an enjoyment of physical activity (Se). Which means either ISFP or ESFP. Then, you mention a need for alone time, which leaves ISFP.

DreamBeliever

I agree with ISFP for you. I definitely see a lot of Fi & Se in you & Ni (though it seems lower in your functions stack). You seem very SPish but also introverted. I relate to a lot of the things you said, btw.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Everyone's saying ISFP. Near complete unanimity. So without even having to read your tldr post my answer is obvious.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like the majority of members i'm guessing xSFP. I don't exclude it SJ, but if disagree then it is up to you.

1. Your first answer makes you seem like a sensing type. You seem like an active, spontaneous person who just goes with the flow of the moment, and this seems like (dominant/aux) perceiving function (in this case, sensing), leaning towards Se (extroverted perceiving). Maybe this is stereotyping but a preference for art based on real life objects rather than abstract makes you seem even more like a sensor. (I really like abstract art :)) You are also concerned with a lack of productivity, which might mean Te, but idk.
2. Worrying about the future is sometimes associated with lower Ne, but it is perfectly normal for anyone to have this concern. Probably not a Te dom, getting the same Se vibe as before.
3. Fi?
4. trends and fashion tastes don't say much about functions, but it seems individualized.
5. SF
6. Fi>Fe
7. Some Ni perhaps but overall I don't have opinions for this one.

There is nothing that indicates whether you are introverted or extroverted though. ISFP is more likely actually.

Last edited: