• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INXX ? doubts about my mbti type.

Monster

Enneagram
5w4
Hi , I'm seeking for my mbti type , I'v done this test Jungian Cognitive Function Quiz , but my cognitive functions' order doesn't fit with any type.

According to the test : Ni Fi Ti Te Ne Si Fe Se, i'm also 5w4.

So ,I've done this questionnaire :

1-what makes you angry? Repeating myself , silliness , dullness , but when I get angry , I just , leave the place.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people? Like ? not a lot of things , but interesting people , who can argue , who can give me interesting ideas , make me feel excited , who can understand me . Dislike ? what can makes me angry , but ,I don't really "dislike" things or people , I'm just indifferent , I can despise some behaviors.

3-do you like animals? why? Hm , not really , maybe owls , hawks , I can not support cruelty against animals, I haven't reason to like them , though.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life? Honesty , intelligence , people who make their field of knowledge broader and broader , to get closer to the understanding of the world.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself? sometimes ,I'm pessimistic , I'm not haughty or snooty , but , at the first glance , i can look like a haughty person , within , I'm full of doubts , I think it's not my problem , though.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not? No , I don't care about being fashionable , because I think it is stupid , why do we wear clothes ? not be naked , it's just that ( and sometimes i wonder if it is a good reason ) , everything else , has no importance, but unfortunately , people are sheep , they want something to hook on , something to follow , something to believe in , consideration of others , which is foolish.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out? It depends of the situation ,I think logically about the situation in accordance with my personal beliefs

8-what activities do you enjoy? reading books , learning new languages , mathematics , physics , music , poets.

9-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not? Why not , with an interesting person, the reason is obvious.

10-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc... / Books , internet , sciences , just because it's interesting?

11-what do you spend the most time thinking about? my mind is full of thoughts ,but i mostly think about scientific problems ,
ideological problems , existential problems , challenges , thinking about the world , people , myself.....

12-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child? As a child, I was rousing , enthusiastic ,perhaps naive and credulous , focused on my self , in my inner world , sympathetic, though.

Thanks.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can not support cruelty against animals

Why not? Does it piss you off or something?

No , I don't care about being fashionable , because I think it is stupid.

Why is it stupid?

why do we wear clothes ? not be naked , it's just that ( and sometimes i wonder if it is a good reason ) , everything else , has no importance, but unfortunately , people are sheep , they want something to hook on , something to follow , something to believe in , consideration of others , which is foolish.

Explain.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out? It depends of the situation ,I think logically about the situation in accordance with my personal beliefs

Think of two scenarios that would cause you chose and explain your thought process.

Monster

Enneagram
5w4
Most of the time, I'm not emotive , and I never show my feelings , but ,I'm aware of my feelings ( and also feelings of the others ) , Cruelty against animals is just useless , It doesn't have any sense , we kill animals , to eat them , it is the strongest's law , why kill animals just for pleasure ? isn't the definition of " Evil " ?, there we can see that human tend to be "evil" in his reactions ( i'm not talking just about cruelty against animals , but i'm talking generally ) , his thoughts , sometimes it strikes me like an evidence, and things like that , Piss me off, it is right.

So , I think it is stupid , because it's mostly done for others' consideration , and if we think a few seconds , it is just useless , a wast of money ,
swimming along the flow without seeing the waterfall , living for others and for their consideration, what a dull and pale existence.

It's my opinion , I can understand it can hurt , although , I don't think less of that , we live in a society where most of people are living to survive , They are living for pleasure and for the present moment , they can be easily influenced by others and easily manipulated , easily influenced by things like advertising for example , and they often wear a mask in a social interaction , because , they know that they are not interesting persons , they know that they are empty, inside, and when we are empty ,we hook on everything, we are more subject to addiction to drugs , and self-destruction, because , what we are hanging on is shallow.

I think , The big secret to breaking the rules , is to make it look like you are following them.

I'm thinking for scenarios , but ,I understand what do you want to establish.

AntonyONE

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'd say you're an INTJ with a very well developed Fi and Ti (weirdly). Your dominant is Ni, and your Aux is Te. And the way you answered the questionnaire also hints at it. There's a chance you could be INTP (or INFP) too but INTJ is most probably correct. I'm an ENTP with Ne Ni Ti/Se. So it is very much possible to have other functions between your dominant and your aux.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem like...an INTJ, or at least an Fi type. Your answers seem so individualized. Also, I completely agree with your enneagram.