• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I did one already but I'm still confused...

Navyyyd

I've noticed that most people who view these threads don't leave a response. I'm the same way. Even If you don't feel confident in yourself as being a good typer please feel free to respond anyway. I'll take what I can get.

1-what makes you angry?
People disrepcting me. People hurting people I love, mainly my family. (This is the main one) Bad people making life hard for good people with their evil actions. Also failing at something.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I like knowing that there are a few people out there that I can make a deep and intense connection with. I like knowing that there are people out there that can make my life more enjoyable and interesting.

I dislike boring and awkward people. There are certain people that just suck the fun out of the atmosphere and just make the atmosphere socially uncomfortable. I'd rather be alone than with people like that.

3-do you like animals? why?
Depends on the animal. It's like asking me if I like people. But ultimately I don't care. A dentist killed some lion recently and everyone was freaking out, I didn't give a shit. Seeing videos of animals being tortured in slaughter houses does make me feel angry though.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
That they help me to have fun and enhance whatever situation I'm in. Also I love the bond of knowing I have people who love me and would do virtually anything for me. And vice versa.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I dislike that I'm in my head so much and that I procrastinate so much that I end up not doing much. Whether it's finishing work, or planning something fun to do with friends I don't really do much for whatever reason.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Yes. The better looking you are the better you'll be treated by society and the easier chance you'll have of getting a date/laid.

That being said I'm not the most fashionable guy due to laziness.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I'm not saying I do, but I'd rather stand out. I want to be the life of the party and have all eyes on me. Unfortunately I think I'm more of a fit in.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Sex. Sports. Making intense connections with people. Debating. Flirting. Being with friends. Stereotypical fun stuff like beach, water park, pool etc. Adventures things that release adrenaline. Talking to people who actually have enough social skills to carry on an interesting conversation. Making money. Dreaming about the things I want.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Making stable good money. Knowing my future is taken care of. I feel unsecure when I don't know what my future will bring.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Of course. A too stable relationship can get boring at times. But sex whenever you want, and spending time with someone who you know legitimatly cares about you is amazing.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love being happy. I love anything that will give me this happiness that I'm searching for. I don't know how to specify it, I just love having fun.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Ugh. I hate these types of questions. Noting specific. I'm just in my head alot day dreaming about whatever. Every now and than I'll think about what I'm doing with my life and what directions I should take. Also, if I'm acting the way I should and who I really am as a person.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

I used to be called "sweet" and "nice" alot growing up. In the past year or 2 more people have been calling me an asshole or rude. Not sure why I've changed in this way.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=23654]Navyyyd[/MENTION]

Dunno if I'm good at typing people but it's kinda fun so I try anyway. Tbh, you remind me of a blunter version of myself but you're more in touch with your own thoughts and opinions.

First impression was disintegrated ISTJ 3w2 sx/sp (hey, instinct twin!) and, if you care about tritype, 7w8 and 1w9 fixes. Let's look through it step by step.

1- Fi. E1, E8->E2.

2- sx. Possible example of Fe outside of its typical sweet and harmonious presentation. Ne. E7?

3-Ne. Sounds like Fi being filtered through a stronger function. E1.

4-sx. E2. E7.

5- unhealthy extrovert? Sounds like a mixture of unhealthy E7 and E9 too. Maybe a hint of Se. Maybe.

6- Textbook sx E3 but with E9 acedia.

7-No specific function. E3 or E7.

8- Uh, some Se and Ne stuff. Shit ton of E3 and E7 motivations. More sx confirmation.

9- First noted occurrence of Si and sp.

10- Ne and Te.

11- E7. E7. E7. E7. At various levels.

12- More Te<>Fi confirmation. So far Fi looks to be preferred but Te doesn't seem repressed enough to be inferior. Starting to think un-fluffy ENFP.

13- No specific function or enneagram correlation comes to mind.

Current verdict: Disintegrated/unhealthy ENFP 3w? 7w8 1w2 sx/??. Rearrange the tritype order if needed/desired.

*squints over the rim of my Freud glasses*
How does this assessment make you feel?

Last edited:

Navyyyd

[MENTION=23654]Navyyyd[/MENTION]

Dunno if I'm good at typing people but it's kinda fun so I try anyway. Tbh, you remind me of a blunter version of myself but you're more in touch with your own thoughts and opinions.

First impression was disintegrated ISTJ 3w2 sx/sp (hey, instinct twin!) and, if you care about tritype, 7w8 and 1w9 fixes. Let's look through it step by step.

1- Fi. E1, E8->E2.

2- sx. Possible example of Fe outside of its typical sweet and harmonious presentation. Ne. E7?

3-Ne. Sounds like Fi being filtered through a stronger function. E1.

4-sx. E2. E7.

5- unhealthy extrovert? Sounds like a mixture of unhealthy E7 and E9 too. Maybe a hint of Se. Maybe.

6- Textbook sx E3 but with E9 acedia.

7-No specific function. E3 or E7.

8- Uh, some Se and Ne stuff. Shit ton of E3 and E7 motivations. More sx confirmation.

9- First noted occurrence of Si and sp.

10- Ne and Te.

11- E7. E7. E7. E7. At various levels.

12- More Te<>Fi confirmation. So far Fi looks to be preferred but Te doesn't seem repressed enough to be inferior. Starting to think un-fluffy ENFP.

13- No specific function or enneagram correlation comes to mind.

Current verdict: Disintegrated/unhealthy ENFP 3w? 7w8 1w2 sx/??. Rearrange the tritype order if needed/desired.

*squints over the rim of my Freud glasses*
How does this assessment make you feel?

Definitely see where your coming from. Would appreciate other people's opioid though.

Raccoon

[MENTION=23654]Navyyyd[/MENTION] My vote would be ESFJ, there is Ne and Fe in there, I can also see a bit of Ti though it isn't as prominent.